Steam Website:
Other Info: I only need an Infinite lives cheat

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Tanuki Justice

Post by VampTY »

Tanukis Justice [Non-Steam]

Activate Tanukis Justice when you're in control of your player, then you can enable the option(s) below.

Lives/Timer
: Enable the option and the timer will be set to 999 and lives to 999 and the displayed value for lives will work after you'll get hit.
Screenshot: This was also with some small score added, was just for fun, not shared though!
Game Engine:
You've got to love these ClickTeam Fusion games, that Multimedia Fusion engine or MMF with their lovely shared op codes, most of the games using this engine have encrypted values, they also use obfuscation in some games, values won't be found through direct search, you need to apply the same search formula or the custom search mode in that value type, add the script to .lua search.Then again it depends on the mood, maker, knowledge, game (most of all) and also curiosity (in my case :lol:). :ph34r: :wub:

They're similar with GODOT and GameMaker, if not worse!

Note:
: I have no idea what version i've downloaded, is the one from IGG, so this might work or not for your version, for that from IGG it does work without errors and feel free to add more options to it, it's easy, i won't add others. :P :wub:

IMPORTANT: In order to use this table you must have the latest version of Cheat Engine.
Attachments
Tanukis_Justice.CT
Table [Non-Steam]
(1.06 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

FakeRex
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Tanuki Justice

Post by FakeRex »

VampTY wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:30 am
Tanukis Justice [Non-Steam]

Activate Tanukis Justice when you're in control of your player, then you can enable the option(s) below.

Lives/Timer
: Enable the option and the timer will be set to 999 and lives to 999 and the displayed value for lives will work after you'll get hit.
Screenshot: This was also with some small score added, was just for fun, not shared though!
Game Engine:
You've got to love these ClickTeam Fusion games, that Multimedia Fusion engine or MMF with their lovely shared op codes, most of the games using this engine have encrypted values, they also use obfuscation in some games, values won't be found through direct search, you need to apply the same search formula or the custom search mode in that value type, add the script to .lua search.Then again it depends on the mood, maker, knowledge, game (most of all) and also curiosity (in my case :lol:). :ph34r: :wub:

They're similar with GODOT and GameMaker, if not worse!

Note:
: I have no idea what version i've downloaded, is the one from IGG, so this might work or not for your version, for that from IGG it does work without errors and feel free to add more options to it, it's easy, i won't add others. :P :wub:

IMPORTANT: In order to use this table you must have the latest version of Cheat Engine.
Cheers for the table, it's a funny game