FIFA Manager 13 or 14

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Pernicies
Cheater
Cheater

FIFA Manager 13 or 14

Post by Pernicies »

Hello,
I am a layman about cheat engine, and I really do not have much English skills, so I use the Google translator. :oops:

I hope to get help on the way because I would like a table for the game "FIFA MANAGER 13 or 14". What is important to me at the table is that the morale of the players remains up and I do not have to "talk" with them anymore. That's all.

Can someone help me please?

duv96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: FIFA Manager 13 or 14

Post by duv96 »

anyone pls? its an amazing game

andrei0292
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrei0292 »

hey guys i don't know if it is ok to say this here, if it s not ok i will delete this comment. FOR FIFAM 13 and 14 is a trainer with more cheats, morale, fitness, energy, training...budget...try megatrainerXL the old version !

telembukkk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by telembukkk »

andrei0292 wrote:
Tue May 04, 2021 7:34 pm
hey guys i don't know if it is ok to say this here, if it s not ok i will delete this comment. FOR FIFAM 13 and 14 is a trainer with more cheats, morale, fitness, energy, training...budget...try megatrainerXL the old version !
Which version? i need that some cheat.

andrei0292
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by andrei0292 »

Now it it is with the name Plitch but you must search for the old version like I said megatrainerXL and megatrainerEX and you must find the old pdf with the button combination for cheat. Be sure you activate your version of the game. That trainer is amazing He has all the cheats you need for FIFA manager . You can yous Plitch but you must pay for new combination of cheats.

Sorry for late respons.

duv96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by duv96 »

andrei0292 wrote:
Sun Sep 10, 2023 5:45 pm
Now it it is with the name Plitch but you must search for the old version like I said megatrainerXL and megatrainerEX and you must find the old pdf with the button combination for cheat. Be sure you activate your version of the game. That trainer is amazing He has all the cheats you need for FIFA manager . You can yous Plitch but you must pay for new combination of cheats.

Sorry for late respons.
using the mod fifa manager 2023 almost changes most of the things and doesn't recognize the game again

3m11r2
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 3m11r2 »

Pernicies wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:06 pm
Hello,
I am a layman about cheat engine, and I really do not have much English skills, so I use the Google translator. :oops:

I hope to get help on the way because I would like a table for the game "FIFA MANAGER 13 or 14". What is important to me at the table is that the morale of the players remains up and I do not have to "talk" with them anymore. That's all.

Can someone help me please?
I am working on a table currently for Fifa manager 2023 but I am having issues with that every player in the game is having max energy, form, fitness, morale etc.