Earth Defense Force 4.1

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Hitoshura
Noobzor
Noobzor

Earth Defense Force 4.1

Post by Hitoshura »

Hello! It took me quite a bit of searching to figure out what was going on, but I see that the reason that I can't see the old posts on the Cheat Engine tables forum is by intent and everything was supposed to have been migrated here... but it wasn't. :( I have been at this for hours, trying to do just one of two seemingly simple things in EDF 4.1: either manually flagging specific online missions as complete, or just outright disabling the online level limits. After searching around, I see that some iteration of the EDF41.CT that was uploaded to the old CE forum could just disable the online level limits, but... of course, I can't access the old board. I also stumbled upon this topic:

viewtopic.php?t=301

But neither of those tables have what I'm looking for. Can anyone help me out? Either by pointing me in the right direction, or by uploading one of the tables that had this functionality? Thanks!

If it helps, my previous method for trying to figure it out was to play online on easy, solo, search for an exact value 4byte 00000000, clear the first mission on easy, next search for 01000000, clear next mission, 01010000, etc. I'm still VERY new at this, so any advice is appreciated!

Edit: I should clarify, not that it may matter to some, that this is not with the intent to affect other players' experience in the game (not that anything negative could come from it in the first place). Simply that, my friends have already hit the magical 70% completion rate on the PS4 version of the game and if we move to the PC version, I'd like to get our saves as close as I can to what our PS4 saves were. Thanks!

Clankinator
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Earth Defense Force 4.1

Post by Clankinator »

Hi,

i implemented these functions in my cheattable here:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8777&p=79963#p79963

Have fun with it :)