(REQUEST) Spider-Man 2002 Movie Game Goblin Overheat

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: (REQUEST) Spider-Man 2002 Movie Game Goblin Overheat

Post by guest1991 »

@VampTY By any chance are you still around? For the past couple months me and other members from Discord have been trying to modify the blades and bombs script to be able to fully deactivate them. Without the need to restart or exit levels. No luck so far. I was wondering if you can help with that script?

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

guest1991 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 am
@VampTY By any chance are you still around? For the past couple months me and other members from Discord have been trying to modify the blades and bombs script to be able to fully deactivate them. Without the need to restart or exit levels. No luck so far. I was wondering if you can help with that script?
I could give it a go but I'm not sure what you mean by fully deactivate. Elaborate?

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:41 am
guest1991 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:33 am
I could give it a go but I'm not sure what you mean by fully deactivate. Elaborate?
Hey there. So basically the moment you activate both the blades and bombs cheats it will always be activated. Even when unchecking on the Cheat Table it self. Like i mentioned earlier in my previous messages i need to restart or exit levels while unchecked in order to fully deactivate those cheats. If you really are considering to attempt to improve the current scripts or make new ones i hope you succeed. Keep me posted.

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

guest1991 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 6:57 am
I would like to try but getting this game to run on Windows is a pain :P Any tips are appreciated.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

You can find a working repack here: [Link]. Would be superb if the OP would fucking tell us which version, where from, which OS, etc. T_T I am getting sick and tired of people posting "can you make this?" and not specifying which game they run.. as if we're Nostradamus to guess.. especially with super fucking old games from 20 years ago..

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:34 am
You can find a working repack here: [Link]. Would be superb if the OP would fucking tell us which version, where from, which OS, etc. T_T I am getting sick and tired of people posting "can you make this?" and not specifying which game they run.. as if we're Nostradamus to guess.. especially with super fucking old games from 20 years ago..
Did not expect you to write on this post lol. Thanks for sharing a copy of the game for him.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

guest1991 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:58 am
Did not expect you to write on this post lol. Thanks for sharing a copy of the game for him.
I'm not even sure it's the right game. They made so many of them it's hard to keep track T_T...

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:22 am
guest1991 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:58 am
I'm not even sure it's the right game. They made so many of them it's hard to keep track T_T...
If ever it does not work i know the game has been uploaded to archive.org. That is the one i currently use and it works very good. He could try that one as well.

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

@MrBaldy By any chance still no luck getting the game to work?

MrBaldy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MrBaldy »

guest1991 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:01 pm
Yea I got it to work and have been messing with it for a day or so. Many many crashes later and I am unable to get either of the weapons for the glider working for me. I'm gonna work on trying to trace it back as best I can but that's as far as my CE skills go. Changed up the other scripts a bit to suit me better so I'll post what I got. I'll letcha know if I find anything else :)
Attachments
SpiderMan.CT
(1.14 MiB) Downloaded 8 times

guest1991
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by guest1991 »

MrBaldy wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:30 am
guest1991 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:01 pm
Yea I got it to work and have been messing with it for a day or so. Many many crashes later and I am unable to get either of the weapons for the glider working for me. I'm gonna work on trying to trace it back as best I can but that's as far as my CE skills go. Changed up the other scripts a bit to suit me better so I'll post what I got. I'll letcha know if I find anything else :)
Thanks for the update and glad to hear from you again. Although i have some bad news regarding the blades and bombs. It is the same results as the previous scripts. The moment those cheats are activated it is permanent during the levels. I hope you can still figure something out for those 2 weapons.