Steam Website:
Other Info:

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST] FlipWitch – Forbidden Sex Hex

Post by VampTY »

FlipWitch – Forbidden Sex Hex [Non-Steam] Version 1.5

Activate FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex after launching your game and enabling options will take some time.
> Do a double jump and now enable Stats ◉ Player ➤ Modifiers: Jump, then do a second double jump and then values will work.
> Use one peach (must have one) even if you don't need it and now enable Stats ◉ Player ➤ Modifiers: Mix, then use again that peach, then all values will function.
> Get hit once and then enable Stats ◉ Player ➤ Modifiers: Player and now you can edit/lock what you want from there!

INFO: I've removed a lot of these offsets and i've also simplified this last updated table with only the needed options.

If you want this to be updated (in case the game will be updated in the near future), make sure to send me the key to this game through PM, i'm not buying it or wait for others to help you out! ;)

Take care! :wub:
Attachments
FlipWitch.CT
Table [Non-Steam] 1.5
(8.06 KiB) Downloaded 2252 times
FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex.CT
[Table] Non-Steam [Updated] v3 [Version 1.4]
(8.4 KiB) Downloaded 2383 times
FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex M.CT
[Table] Non-Steam [Updated] v2 OLD
(71.29 KiB) Downloaded 1286 times
FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex.CT
[Table] Non-Steam [Updated] v1 OLD
(71.64 KiB) Downloaded 2586 times
Last edited by VampTY on Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »

You are incredible, thank you.
I have these two versions 1.1 and 1.3, but I hadn't even noticed it and thanks to your comment I was able to fix it, anyway, thanks really man.

tastethesmell
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tastethesmell »

any chance for a steam compatible version?

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

tastethesmell wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 8:46 pm
any chance for a steam compatible version?
The version was updated on Steam, now is 1.4, so either wait untill some cracked version 1.4 will be ready (somebody should notify me or other users) for use or paste some key on pm for steam (i'm not buying this).Others might help out as well, anyway is Unity, easy!

The other version is DIY.Watch some tutorials online, you'll see that on UNITY, is pretty silly how easy you can do them, or for UNREAL is also easy.It takes more time (for me and for others as well, i guess) to assign all those damn pointers (in case there's more than 50) to any script, than finding the actual code or doing the script, that is also for available (from my POV, due to my experience with them, also depends on the mood and game) for UNITY/UNREAL/.NET game/FMOD/Godot Engine and much more.For GameMaker 1/2 it takes way more time, perhaps sometimes 10x times more than normal, due to backtracking.There's tools here shared by table makers that could help you out or through youtube tutorials, your choice! :P

bigclittled
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bigclittled »

VampTY wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 9:08 pm
FlipWitch – Forbidden Sex Hex [Non-Steam] Version 1.3

Activate FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex after launching your game.
> Enable Stats ◉ Player ➤ Controller, then do one double jump and then values will be read.
> Enable Stats ◉ Player ➤ Mixed/Movement, then use one peach, even if you don't have/need one, then values will be read.
> Enable Stats ◉ Player ➤ Special and that's that.

Info: I have version 1.3, you said 1.1, anyway that's all i've added so far, coins are on 4 bytes, easy to add/search.

EDIT: i've added also the jump multiplier thingy and more, it's in the first script, in that Controller, the name is pretty obvious.Also does this table work, anyone tested it, for Version 1.3 Non-Steam?
Thanks for the engine, but I'm having some trouble. I have both 1.1 and 1.3. On both only the Controller cheats work. When I mark Mixed/Movement and press the PEACH button, the game immediately crashes on both versions. When I mark Special, only the Addresses get filled out, but Value remains at ???.

Am i doing something wrong? Thanks for any help.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

bigclittled wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:35 am

Thanks for the engine, but I'm having some trouble. I have both 1.1 and 1.3. On both only the Controller cheats work. When I mark Mixed/Movement and press the PEACH button, the game immediately crashes on both versions. When I mark Special, only the Addresses get filled out, but Value remains at ???.

This was done using Cheat Engine 7.5, is always best to always use the latest version of Cheat Engine and was done ONLY for version 1.3.As i've said previous that anyone should Activate FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex after launching your game, then follow the steps i said.If you're using the Steam version [updated], it won't work, i don't own it and i'm not buying this. :lol:
Spoiler
Different Way:
- Download the same table but with slightly modified scripts named FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex M, where i've added the initial one (if you're asked just say yes to all when alloc is on), click on each script once, wait, if the X will appear, then it will work.

bigclittled
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by bigclittled »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 1:25 pm
bigclittled wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 9:35 am

This was done using Cheat Engine 7.5, is always best to always use the latest version of Cheat Engine and was done ONLY for version 1.3.As i've said previous that anyone should Activate FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex after launching your game, then follow the steps i said.If you're using the Steam version [updated], it won't work, i don't own it and i'm not buying this. :lol:
Spoiler
Different Way:
- Download the same table but with slightly modified scripts named FlipWitch - Forbidden Sex Hex M, where i've added the initial one (if you're asked just say yes to all when alloc is on), click on each script once, wait, if the X will appear, then it will work.
Thank you so much! That did the trick. :D :D :D

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Updated it to 1.4, have fun! :P

xduduhao
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xduduhao »