krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Death Roads: Tournament

Post by krmit »

Game Name: Death Roads: Tournament
Game Engine: UNITY (2021.3.18f1)
Game Version: 1.0.0.116 (release build)
Options Required: Condition (Health Points), Handling (Action Points, blue bar)

Deathrider888
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Death Roads: Tournament

Post by Deathrider888 »

Ditto, at least something for the Health points but I hear the anti-cheat on this game is particularly strong.

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Deathrider888 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:06 pm
Ditto, at least something for the Health points but I hear the anti-cheat on this game is particularly strong.

It's pure crap, it's just Unity and some IL2CPP, badly executed, poor i must add (i have no slightly idea why they think IL2CPP is their way to "protect" the game, for those who are able to hack, is pure nonsense, with knowledge in coding is even easier) they do have double display value (i call them ghost values :lol:, that was the single thing i've liked it so far, me like those :P), but the same thing as before, look here, some of the offsets and also how much i've set that armor. :lol:
Spoiler
Anyway, i don't think i'll share it, probably will get erased, i hate racing cars, i was just curious about the comment regarding protection, though i was disappointed after, i thought of crashes and whatnot, blocking, locking and moving addresses and more, but nothing! :(

DIY: You have that armor,let's say is 10, is on 4 bytes, the real value is not searchable by any added display value, you do first "Unknown initial value" on 4 bytes, then decrease/increase untill you'll find the real deal, then you'll find two addresses, one of them holds the real value while changing it, then grab it's offsets, you'll have all that you've asked! Or get the address by JIT/Get Address, like me, :lol:

Take care! :wub:

Deathrider888
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Deathrider888 »

VampTY wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:49 pm
Deathrider888 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2023 5:06 pm

It's pure crap, it's just Unity and some IL2CPP, badly executed, poor i must add (i have no slightly idea why they think IL2CPP is their way to "protect" the game, for those who are able to hack, is pure nonsense, with knowledge in coding is even easier) they do have double display value (i call them ghost values :lol:, that was the single thing i've liked it so far, me like those :P), but the same thing as before, look here, some of the offsets and also how much i've set that armor. :lol:
Spoiler
Anyway, i don't think i'll share it, probably will get erased, i hate racing cars, i was just curious about the comment regarding protection, though i was disappointed after, i thought of crashes and whatnot, blocking, locking and moving addresses and more, but nothing! :(

DIY: You have that armor,let's say is 10, is on 4 bytes, the real value is not searchable by any added display value, you do first "Unknown initial value" on 4 bytes, then decrease/increase untill you'll find the real deal, then you'll find two addresses, one of them holds the real value while changing it, then grab it's offsets, you'll have all that you've asked! Or get the address by JIT/Get Address, like me, :lol:

Take care! :wub:

Kinda sucks that you can't or won't provide a table for the game but at least the difficulty with making a trainer for the game is debunked, thanks for that at least.

Kerus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kerus »

+1