BabyGroot wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:03 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:47 pm
BabyGroot wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:05 pm

I do not find it.
Spoiler
What do I need to do to get just 1 reroll?
You need to get a item with it on it or find the statue that gives you the option to choose between reroll / banish or alteration dice on the map. The statue is of the three sister god(s). It's the random things that you click on to gain bonuses / items / blessings / etc. around the map. The one you want is a statue of these:
[Link]
[Link]

Hey I think I might have the pointers, would that help you? Or at least give your a starting point?
[Link]
Attachments
Death Must Die_test.CT
(58.12 KiB) Downloaded 706 times

BabyGroot
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: [REQUEST] Death Must Die

Post by BabyGroot »

Enferno33 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:34 am
BabyGroot wrote:
Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:47 pm

Bro, which version are you currently using?
I'm using v0.6.13, your pointers (Dice and Blessings) are unreadable, all pointers become [?]

shapka85
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by shapka85 »

Oh, I see it got updated again to 0.6.27

urbanprod
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by urbanprod »

Any update ?

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Nevermind.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

BabyGroot wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:21 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:34 am
BabyGroot wrote:

Bro, which version are you currently using?
I'm using v0.6.13, your pointers (Dice and Blessings) are unreadable, all pointers become [?]
Oh, sorry. I didn't notice that I'm using a much older version : / .. v0.5.199

I just updated it to v.0.6.13 -- I'll try to get the pointers again on this version.

Also, another way to get reroll / banish / alteration dice is by playing the assassin and getting this blessing:
[Link]

I'm apparently not good at pointers, sorry.. I tried all day long and cannot get the Dice ones to work. However, the Adept Offers seems to work most of the time and some of the others at times... All you have to do is end the run and come back until the Adept Offers work, then you should be able to easily find the others and correct the pointers on those...
Attachments
Death Must Die_0.6.13.CT
(94.8 KiB) Downloaded 989 times

chaos915
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by chaos915 »

For the offer pointers you were off by one(adept not pointing at anything,Expert showing adept,Master showing Expert,Legend showing master) for the last offsets
For me only the last offset needed to be changed to, from adept/expert/master/legend: -54/-6c/-84/-9C

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

chaos915 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:28 am
For the offer pointers you were off by one(adept not pointing at anything,Expert showing adept,Master showing Expert,Legend showing master) for the last offsets
For me only the last offset needed to be changed to, from adept/expert/master/legend: -54/-6c/-84/-9C
Yeah probably why it only worked part of the time and I had to keep ending the run and restarting. I've never worked with the scripts before and I tried to copy Groot's pointers and find the addresses of the offers. I figured this would at least get Groot close and he would know how to correct / fix them. Do you have to change them every run?

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

Interesting game.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Ok, it seems that it depends on the character you choose if my pointers are close or not. It seems that at least one of the offers pointer works if you choose Nixi the Assassin and Skadi the Warrior. I tried the same pointers with Kront the Barbarian and it messed them all up and none of them worked.

Again, I wish I knew how this worked and perhaps I could help more, but I really don't understand the pointers using scripts and [pBase_CharacterInfo]+28 / etc.

Maybe this helps by seeing the addresses? Using Skadi the Warrior..
[Link]
[Link]

I think I'm getting closer and I'm using only Skadi the Warrior to do these test on.

SasquatchBrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SasquatchBrah »

Looking forward to an update for the current patch

SuperiorChicken
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SuperiorChicken »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:28 am
Enferno33 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:04 am
Thanks for the table!

May I ask for "Pull Area" and/or the blessing that you get from the shrines? Is that where you get the Invulnerable / Chill / Far / Has Doom from? I tried to play around with the addresses, but none seem to get the "Magnet" one. Also, any chance to get the "Banish / Reroll / Alteration Dice" so that we can have 99+?

Thanks again!
The dice are easy, just get into a game with an item on that gives you one of them, search for a 4 byte value, remove the item, search for the new value, then rinse and repeat until you have the right one. Then just copy that one and change the last number of the address to 0 for reroll 4 for banish and 8 for alteration.
Here's mine after finding an initial value: [Link]
Blessing rarity is similar, float value where a 100% is 1, so 13% chance to get adept rarity would be a search for 0.13, then once you've narrowed down the right value, you can search for whatever value your master rarity is and pick the value that's the closest address to the adept address and set it to 1, if you've done it right you'll have 100% master blessing rarity.
[Link]
Im super new to cheat engine, so was hoping i could ask: how do you search for 4 byte data to change the reroll amounts? Is it within this cheat table that was posted?

citizenking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by citizenking »

Don't suppose we could get something that would let us unbind an item?

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

Am I allowed to put up a link to my save game to help find the God Offers and Dice? The account has all characters unlocked and all of them are in full Mythic gear + the storage is full of Mythic gear.

I can find them easily, but I cannot make the pointers stick for some reason... so if anyone can make the pointers stick for the Dice and Offers, let me know and I'll send you a link to a save game that has everything you need to find the addresses.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Made a messy item editor. I have most of the basic and some special affixes that can roll on items.

This is for the latest Steam Version. Follow the Table Extras in the bottom. Let me know if there's something that you cant understand after reading my tutorial (Sorry not sorry I'm terrible at explaining things)

Didn't put an auto mono enabler or attach to process script so you'll have to manually attach cheat engine and click the mono tab at the top of cheat engine then enable mono features.

Be in a map, enable the script and open your inventory for a couple seconds and the address' should populate.

When Changing the Stat value the numbers have multipliers depending on each slot so if you want 15% attack speed its probably not going to be a value of 15 because its all in 4bytes. Changing it to float does not fix this.

EDIT: After Making an edit, Re-Equip the Item to update the stats. These are permanent changes so take screen shots if you just want to mess around.
Attachments
Death Must Die.CT
(3.53 MiB) Downloaded 1379 times