Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Death Must Die

Post by bloodaxis »

SasquatchBrah wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:28 pm
It would be cool to increase max talent points in the Constellarium. I have tried looking around for the addresses on this to no avail. Any luck from others?
Do a 4 byte scan for unlocked points, you can easily find the right adress during a single run, then just edit it to whatever, it persists as well. If you've already grinded all your points [Link] use this save editor, just open your save and save it, it should clear your talent points (it's a current bug in it), then do a run and find the value.

dlite96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dlite96 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:19 pm
SasquatchBrah wrote:
It would be cool to increase max talent points in the Constellarium. I have tried looking around for the addresses on this to no avail. Any luck from others?
Do a 4 byte scan for unlocked points, you can easily find the right adress during a single run, then just edit it to whatever, it persists as well. If you've already grinded all your points [Link] use this save editor, just open your save and save it, it should clear your talent points (it's a current bug in it), then do a run and find the value.
I used this but it wipes your talents for some reason rather annoying.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

dlite96 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 pm
bloodaxis wrote:
SasquatchBrah wrote:
Yes, which is why I said to use it for the specific purpose of clearing the talents so they can find the adress to cheat them. :D

Edit: [Link] there's a fork that fixes the talent clearing.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:12 am
I'll get to updating it since im home now. ^_^ then mriswith could add their mix to it ^_^ a little co op is good. seeing as they added some stuff i might start over because of the area being populated with new addresses and pushed to different spots.

Thanks for the work on updated pointers.
I've been away a bit myself, but I fixed the editing of all equipped items during a run now.

The flat and bonus stats have changed a bit, and the current updating seems to crash when things happen too fast. So I'm going to rework a lot of it to hopefully fix the main issues.
Last edited by mriswith on Wed May 01, 2024 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dlite96
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dlite96 »

bloodaxis wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:39 pm
dlite96 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:19 pm
bloodaxis wrote:

Yes, which is why I said to use it for the specific purpose of clearing the talents so they can find the adress to cheat them. :D

Edit: [Link] there's a fork that fixes the talent clearing.
Whats a fork? Actual question since I rarely use any of this stuff from github etc.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

dlite96 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2024 9:47 pm
Whats a fork? Actual question since I rarely use any of this stuff from github etc.
A "fork" is when someone makes a copy of some source code and start modifying it as a separate project.
The naming comes from the "a fork in the road" analogy. Where a single original path/program splits into two paths, or more, that can run almost parallel or go in vastly different directions. And one or more might become relevant, or the original might stay the most relevant.

Most famously done when a project is abandonded and someone else takes up the work of updating a new version, under a new name. Or when the original creator does something many people don't like. So someone makes a copy of the version before the change and add new improvements, while leaving out the undesired changes.

debit176
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by debit176 »

Heyo, the table worked like a charm the fist time i used it, but now it laggs so hard i can hardly edit values. Activating the "Current Run" script hikes up cpu usage of cheat-engine to aroun 20% and it constantly writes into the onto my m2 hdd with ~60MB/s. Its the only table where this happens.

bruticus0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bruticus0 »

debit176 wrote:
Wed May 01, 2024 10:58 pm
Heyo, the table worked like a charm the fist time i used it, but now it laggs so hard i can hardly edit values. Activating the "Current Run" script hikes up cpu usage of cheat-engine to aroun 20% and it constantly writes into the onto my m2 hdd with ~60MB/s. Its the only table where this happens.
It'll always do that. Using Mono type tables are usually just a bit slow. Just have to wait on it. Highlight the line you want to edit, then hit Enter. Sometimes bringing up the value window will hang the program.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

debit176 wrote:
It's trying a bit hard to find the value. You should be able to turn off "Current Run" once it has found the right values for that run. Just remember to turn it on to find the new one for another run, and then off again.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

mriswith wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:19 am
debit176 wrote:
It's trying a bit hard to find the value. You should be able to turn off "Current Run" once it has found the right values for that run. Just remember to turn it on to find the new one for another run, and then off again.
Hey, I got the table to work while playing a run as Skadi, could activate invulnerability and item editing during a run, but i haven't been able to get it to find the values since then on subsequent runs on other characters.

What's the order im supposed to be activating things? is it as simple as open the table--> hook it to the game--> start a run--> tick off "current run" and wait for the ?????'s to populate?

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

Seems like maybe the table lags too much to even generate the values for my current run..i dunno why it's different now whereas it worked initially, urgh, wish someone could speak to this lol

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

Banemage wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 11:53 am
debit176 wrote:
If the normal table wont work: I added a "manual" table , it only works when you activate it during an active run(where your character can encounter enemies), and it has to be turned off and on again manually if you start a new run. But it might let you more easily edit equipment and other entries.