mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Death Must Die

Post by mriswith »

You just have to load it in the right order:

EDIT:

1. open the table
2. start the game (and wait for it to load into the menu)
3. press activate when on main menu
4. go into the game (4.5: you can activate the script and data menu, just don't click on anything else or activate/lock any options)
5. start a new run with a character (DO NOT ACTIVATE ANY SCRIPT OR DATA OPTIONS BEFORE THIS)
6. wait for the game to load(you want to be able to move around and attack before the next step)
6. activate the "system player data" script
7. activate the System Player Data" pointer
8. edit the player data as you want
9. At this point you can turn on the other scripts and then points(note that things like game rules wont apply until you start a new run)
Last edited by mriswith on Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0imUnknown
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0imUnknown »

mriswith wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 7:29 pm
You just have to load it in the right order:

1. Load the table
2. Start the game
3. Press the activate button when the game is loaded(don't load it manually)
4. Enter a map with a character and then activate the "System Player Data" script
5. Activate and manipulate the "System Player Data" pointer.
System Player Data won't turn on tho any solution for this?

jmuller
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jmuller »

I can confirm most of the 0.6.27 table still works with 0.6.79, although some features like the game rules, dice and blessings seem broken.

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:25 am
Made a messy item editor. I have most of the basic and some special affixes that can roll on items.
I wish this still worked, I went all the way down to the item affixes but the table doesn't seem to find anything anymore.

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

0imUnknown wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:37 am
It's a bit sensitive sometimes, but generally it works if you don't activate other things first.

1. open the table
2. start the game (and wait for it to load into the menu)
3. press activate when on main menu
4. go into the game (4.5: you can activate the script and data menu, just don't click on anything else or activate/lock any options)
5. start a new run with a character (DO NOT ACTIVATE ANY SCRIPT OR DATA OPTIONS BEFORE THIS)
6. wait for the game to load(you want to be able to move around and have the ability to attack enemies before the next step)
7. activate the System Player Data" pointer
8. edit the player data as you want
9. At this point you can turn on the other scripts and then pointers(note that things like game rules wont apply until you start a new run)

themichel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by themichel »

mriswith wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:54 pm
0imUnknown wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:37 am
When I try to do that, I get message "<<Failure determining what Death.Run.System_PlayerManager:Update means>>" after using RMB on script. (Because LMB gives no result)

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

themichel wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:22 pm
When I try to do that, I get message "<<Failure determining what Death.Run.System_PlayerManager:Update means>>" after using RMB on script. (Because LMB gives no result)
Are you sure you downloaded the file listed at the top, and downloaded the latest version of the game?

Because I just downloaded the file fresh and tried again. And following that set of instructions(start table, start game->activate(check script and pointer to open both)->enter char slect/room->enter run->activate script->activate data) and I got this:

TL;DR: If you try to activate other things first, it wont work. You have to enter a run with a char and activate that first. Then go back and activate other scripts and change those afterwards.

themichel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by themichel »

mriswith wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 9:05 pm
themichel wrote:
Fri Jan 05, 2024 7:22 pm
TL;DR: If you try to activate other things first, it wont work. You have to enter a run with a char and activate that first. Then go back and activate other scripts and change those afterwards.
Edit. Okey I updated my CE version to 7.5 and it started working

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Hmm I updated it, but again. It wont work for everyone. This game seems like it would be more stable with someone scripting in Lua to just grab mono feature names.
Attachments
Death Must Die.CT
(801.69 KiB) Downloaded 885 times

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

EphenSteve wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:31 am
This game seems like it would be more stable with someone scripting in Lua to just grab mono feature names.
Slapped together a table that uses mono functions to get addresses. Since it uses mono functions to get addresses, it requires a recent CE version(7.5,) and might take a few seconds to update addresses.

Currently has invulnerability mode, hp, xp(including multiplier), gold, timers, most charcter stats(no spell stats yet), equipped item stat editing, run stats, game rules and more.

• Game Rules changes apply to the next run
  • Invulnerability seems to work, if not:
  • Activate/Lock Health to prevent most damage from killing you(can't prevent more damage than you have health)
  • Activate/Lock Run Time to freeze the time
  • Character stats are layered and not finished.
  • Settings reset between runs and some things might need to be turned off and on again for now(like invulnerability and XP)
  • It can take up to 5-6sec to update the address on a new run.
Item Editing:
  • Only edit the actual stats on the item(don't go outside the address range, which is is usually the first 1-5 Affixes, but can go higher)
  • Place the item in the inventory and reequip for changes to occur.
  • There are a few affixes missing a full name still, but it will show up as a short name like "arn%" or similar(do not edit any affix with an empty name!)
  • affix levels/values are not always a direct value to that affix. So you might need 250 to get crit 100% for example, while on others 18 is 18%.
Special thanks to EphenSteve
Table Screenshot
Old Tables
Death Must Die.CT
2024-01-18 - new
- added invulnerability option that seems to work
- added some character stats(attack, defense and utility)
(29.97 KiB) Downloaded 437 times
Death Must Die.CT
2024-01-18 - first
(13.05 KiB) Downloaded 385 times
Attachments
Death Must Die.CT
2024-04-21
Temporary patch update(no equipment editing, stats, and other things might be missing)
-Invulnerability might not be stable, but should block most. Use health blocking if you want to stay safe.
(15.27 KiB) Downloaded 261 times
Death Must Die.CT
2024-01-20 - Item editing update
- added basic editing of stats on equipped items
- changed invulnerability into script that turns on immunity to chill and fear as well, just in case.
- made some adjustments and additions to a few other things
(234.22 KiB) Downloaded 1079 times
Last edited by mriswith on Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:23 pm, edited 29 times in total.

CrAzYBeAm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CrAzYBeAm »

mriswith wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:20 am
EphenSteve wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:31 am
This game seems like it would be more stable with someone scripting in Lua to just grab mono feature names.
I slapped together something that uses mono to get base addresses.

It just has the basics for now(hp, xp, gold, timers, etc. No character stats yet) and sometimes takes a few seconds to update the address on a new run, but as long as the CE version is new enough it should work.
  • Game Rules wont change during a run
  • Activate/Lock Health to stop most damage(can't prevent more damage than you have health).
  • Activate/Lock Run Time to freeze the time
  • Character stats are layered and not finished.
Table Screenshot
Now all we need is for someone to somehow attach that item editor to a table.... Cause i tried pretty much everything and that Item editor doesnt work for me... which i would argue is the holy grail of what everyone wants...

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

CrAzYBeAm wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:05 pm
Now all we need is for someone to somehow attach that item editor to a table.... Cause i tried pretty much everything and that Item editor doesnt work for me... which i would argue is the holy grail of what everyone wants...
I hadn't actually tried that before, but at a very quick glance that seems doable.

EDIT: It seems to let you increse stats at least,
Spoiler
EDIT3: Added a quick table patch.

• Download and open the original item editor table or the newer one that is smaller
  • open this one in the same window and merge them
  • activate the new option(when in a run) and use the indicated option to continue
  • follow the directions on the original table to find the affixes
  • It's just a simple table patch, so the new option needs to be turned off/on again per new run
    ----
  • affix names are just numbers, since the original table name references seem to have changed
  • affix "levels" are not always a straight value to that affix. So you might need 250 to get crit 100% for example, but some are 1:1.

Or go to this post with a table that has easy access to stat editing on equipped items in addition to invulnerability, base stats, game rules, and more.
-
Attachments
ItemEditorFix.CT
2024-01-20
- Adds a lua+mono script to get a stable address.
(1.2 KiB) Downloaded 728 times
Last edited by mriswith on Fri Mar 08, 2024 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

0imUnknown
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 0imUnknown »

mriswith wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:33 pm
CrAzYBeAm wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 9:05 pm
I hadn't actually tried that before, but at a very quick glance that seems doable.

EDIT: It seems to let you increse stats at least,
Spoiler
EDIT3: Added a quick table patch.

• Download and open the original item editor table or the newer one that is smaller
  • open this one in the same window and merge them
  • activate the new option(when in a run) and use the indicated option to continue
  • follow the directions on the original table to find the affixes
  • It's just a simple table patch, so the new option needs to be turned off/on again per new run
    ----
  • affix names are just numbers, since the original table name references seem to have changed
  • affix "levels" are not always a straight value to that affix. So you might need 250 to get crit 100% for example, but some are 1:1.

Or go to this post with a table that has easy access to stat editing on equipped items in addition to invulnerability, base stats, game rules, and more.
-
[Link]
got this error trying to toggle

mriswith
Cheater
Cheater

Post by mriswith »

0imUnknown wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:03 am
[Link]
got this error trying to toggle
You need CE 7.5, or 7.5.2 for mac/apple for the mono functions to work.