Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Death Must Die

Post by bloodaxis »

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:25 am
Made a messy item editor. I have most of the basic and some special affixes that can roll on items.
I've seen items with 6 affixes but nothing more so far, also the names pointer seems broken for me but otherwise everything works so I just made my own list of the ids and have been working on switching them around my gear. Thanks for this!
Edit: Just found an epic amulet with 7 affixes, so clearly that many at least are possible.

quildor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by quildor »

EphenSteve wrote:
Made a messy item editor. I have most of the basic and some special affixes that can roll on items.
I don't know why but i can't enable your script. I'm doing what you wrote in ur post but when i click on the box to enable script nothing happened.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

quildor wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 9:25 pm
I don't know why but i can't enable your script. I'm doing what you wrote in ur post but when i click on the box to enable script nothing happened.
Right click the script and check the first line in the context menu, see what error you get.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

quildor wrote:
EphenSteve wrote:
It should enable If you have Mono Features Enabled and are on the steam version. If its from somewhere else I cant really help ya out.
bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:01 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
I've seen items with 6 affixes but nothing more so far, also the names pointer seems broken for me but otherwise everything works so I just made my own list of the ids and have been working on switching them around my gear. Thanks for this!
Edit: Just found an epic amulet with 7 affixes, so clearly that many at least are possible.
I only put the Names for the affixes for most of them up to Item [3] or [4] I believe? if there are more you will have to right click those ones and add them to (Names) What part doesn't work? Im guessing you fixed it for yourself but I wanna know why it doesn't work for you. Can you post your Drop down list so far? I wanna compare the numbers and see if they are different. (Shouldn't be but who knows)

EDIT: Just started up my game again and the Affix Id's are randomly Generated Id's that change every restart which is why the names was broken for you =/ It's beyond me how to fix it. But you can still change the value and check the game to see if its the one you want, Copy that ID and paste it over somewhere else. what a pain.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

I've been testing all sorts of stuff as in: Critical Chance / Missile Angle / Dice / Offers and I just can't seem to get them right. They change each time you enter. Although the Offers is really close, so if anyone could test and see if you can fix the pointers it would be appreciated!

Steam Version: 0.6.27
Attachments
Death Must Die_new_v0.6.27.CT
(2.86 MiB) Downloaded 2732 times
Last edited by Enferno33 on Tue Nov 21, 2023 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amorphousy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amorphousy »

0.6.45 update please.

thank you.

Enferno33
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Enferno33 »

amorphousy wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 1:06 am
0.6.45 update please.

thank you.
We've already updated this 3x. No thanks! I'll just wait awhile when they decide to stop changing 2-3 things and making a update. Not worth our time to keep updating every other day and then another update pop up. Besides, most of this should still work being that I start with v.5.0.99, v.6.0.13, v.6.0.27 and everything worked there too.

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:44 pm
EDIT: Just started up my game again and the Affix Id's are randomly Generated Id's that change every restart which is why the names was broken for you =/ It's beyond me how to fix it. But you can still change the value and check the game to see if its the one you want, Copy that ID and paste it over somewhere else. what a pain.
Yeah it's perfectly workable as is, takes a bit if you want to customise your entire inventory but other than that it's fine. :D

rolandgriswold
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rolandgriswold »

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:44 pm
quildor wrote:
EphenSteve wrote:
It should enable If you have Mono Features Enabled and are on the steam version. If its from somewhere else I cant really help ya out.
bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:01 pm
EphenSteve wrote:
I only put the Names for the affixes for most of them up to Item [3] or [4] I believe? if there are more you will have to right click those ones and add them to (Names) What part doesn't work? Im guessing you fixed it for yourself but I wanna know why it doesn't work for you. Can you post your Drop down list so far? I wanna compare the numbers and see if they are different. (Shouldn't be but who knows)

i made sure mono is on and i followed the guide its still not populating could you tell me what im doing wrong

quildor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by quildor »

bloodaxis wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:10 pm
quildor wrote:
Right click the script and check the first line in the context menu, see what error you get.
Have Mono Features Enabled on Steam version and i get: "Error while scanning for AOB's : pmanager Error: Not all results found"

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

quildor wrote:
Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:02 am
bloodaxis wrote:
quildor wrote:
Have Mono Features Enabled on Steam version and i get: "Error while scanning for AOB's : pmanager Error: Not all results found"
ok to your post and the guy above. after enabling mono features are you going into a match and waiting a few seconds? what version of cheat engine are you using btw?

ForgottenAmnesia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ForgottenAmnesia »

EphenSteve wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:59 am
quildor wrote:
bloodaxis wrote:

ok to your post and the guy above. after enabling mono features are you going into a match and waiting a few seconds? what version of cheat engine are you using btw?
I am having the same exact error when attempting to use your file. I am using Cheat Engine 7.5. Loading the game fresh. Attaching the process, enabling mono features and then going into a match. I wait 5 seconds and kill a mob and attempt. Granted, I have tried longer and shorter and without killing a mob and while inventory is both open and closed.

rolandgriswold
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rolandgriswold »

EphenSteve wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 12:59 am
quildor wrote:
bloodaxis wrote:

I am using Cheat Engine 7.5. Loading the game fresh. Attaching the process, enabling mono features and then going into a match. i open the inv and try to get it to populate but it stays as ??

quildor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by quildor »

I was doing everything like both guys wrote in their posts and with the same result.

Schweppsik
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Schweppsik »

Update?