What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Death Must Die

Post by unleashbp »

mriswith wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2024 4:59 pm
JK069 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:11 pm
This cheat table no longer work for me with the new update
I've added a very basic update that should work with basic invulnerability, xp/level and gold for now.
I tried to use this but whenever I try to enable invulnerability it freeze the cheat engine and I can't click around.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

bump for an updated CT for newest patch!

miorioff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by miorioff »

I wonder why basic searching for a number doesn't work when trying to change rerolls/banishes and stuff? I'm a noob and can't find a solution

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

[/quote]

the item editor isnt working for me, everything is ??
[/quote]

Is mono features active? drag an item place it somewhere in your inventory and give it about 5 seconds to populate. Works for about 20 people i know so I cannot tell you exactly why it wont for you. as long as you have the latest cheat engine version it should work.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

What works/which CT is up to date with features for the recent update?

jonfrakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jonfrakes »

miorioff wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:26 pm
I wonder why basic searching for a number doesn't work when trying to change rerolls/banishes and stuff? I'm a noob and can't find a solution
Use "4 Bytes" when searching rerolls/alterations/banishes.
Use "Float" for Hit Points.

Also when using the "Item Editor", don't modify Unique Items or the game will crash once you exit Death's Realm and enter the lobby.

toxicteo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by toxicteo »

jonfrakes wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:28 pm

But that gives you the GUI value, no?

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

mriswith wrote:
Thu Jan 18, 2024 2:20 am
EphenSteve wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 5:31 am
This game seems like it would be more stable with someone scripting in Lua to just grab mono feature names.
Slapped together a table that uses mono functions to get addresses. Since it uses mono functions to get addresses, it requires a recent CE version(7.5,) and might take a few seconds to update addresses.

Currently has invulnerability mode, hp, xp(including multiplier), gold, timers, most charcter stats(no spell stats yet), equipped item stat editing, run stats, game rules and more.

• Game Rules changes apply to the next run
  • Invulnerability seems to work, if not:
  • Activate/Lock Health to prevent most damage from killing you(can't prevent more damage than you have health)
  • Activate/Lock Run Time to freeze the time
  • Character stats are layered and not finished.
  • Settings reset between runs and some things might need to be turned off and on again for now(like invulnerability and XP)
  • It can take up to 5-6sec to update the address on a new run.
Item Editing:
  • Only edit the actual stats on the item(don't go outside the address range, which is is usually the first 1-5 Affixes, but can go higher)
  • Place the item in the inventory and reequip for changes to occur.
  • There are a few affixes missing a full name still, but it will show up as a short name like "arn%" or similar(do not edit any affix with an empty name!)
  • affix levels/values are not always a direct value to that affix. So you might need 250 to get crit 100% for example, while on others 18 is 18%.
Special thanks to EphenSteve
Table Screenshot
Old Tables
Death Must Die.CT
Death Must Die.CT
Will you be updating this again? Invulnerability isn't working for me..

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

ok. a lot of people seem to have issues. there's no need for invulnerability. just modify rings/jewels/amulets/relics for hp regen and evasion and you're pretty much invulnerable. as for the modifying, please, people, remember to activate mono. it doesn't auto-activate (nor should it). modify what you want, close the table, exit back to main menu, then go back in and play. if you don't, you risk crashes when you play, especially if you have ridiculous amounts of stats. something changed in the last patch so the last 3 steps are necessary now.

Banemage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Banemage »

EphenSteve wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:12 am
I'll get to updating it since im home now. ^_^ then mriswith could add their mix to it ^_^ a little co op is good. seeing as they added some stuff i might start over because of the area being populated with new addresses and pushed to different spots.

Ok for now, Item Editor is Kinda Back, It's still buried in a lot of caves and it works a little different. now I have it to populate when you're are in your inventory and you pick up an item to move it. it takes a second to populate like it used to but now due to there no longer being a player_manager update i can only get one item at a time for now~

Edit: Table is the same mriswith posted but with the individual item editor attached. I had made a stat editor as well but it was 10x more messy than doing it this way.

Edit 2: Also this can be done anywhere and not just in a run. Meaning it can be done in the lobby for editing items.
This doesnt seem to work for me, items not registering..and the invulnerability/health lock isnt working during a run either..

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Banemage wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:33 pm
EphenSteve wrote:

Edit 2: Also this can be done anywhere and not just in a run. Meaning it can be done in the lobby for editing items.
This doesnt seem to work for me, items not registering..and the invulnerability/health lock isnt working during a run either..
Seems to work for me every time if I move an item to the inventory first, then pick it up, leave it picked up for ~10 or so seconds, then put it back in the same slot I picked it up from in the inventory.

jonfrakes
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jonfrakes »

toxicteo wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 8:59 pm
jonfrakes wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:28 pm

But that gives you the GUI value, no?
That's the real value during the run itself, so the address isn't fixed. I haven't attempted to find these values when you're in the lobby, and since modifying the values during a run works for me.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

bloodaxis wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:48 pm
Banemage wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:33 pm
EphenSteve wrote:

Seems to work for me every time if I move an item to the inventory first, then pick it up, leave it picked up for ~10 or so seconds, then put it back in the same slot I picked it up from in the inventory.
well its technically just on pick up, you can pick it up and put it back in the same slot and it will update in the same amount of time. you just have to have the drop downs open when you have it all up. There is a slow down sometimes with mriswith's script and im thinking it has something to do with the frequency of reads the lua script is doing, not sure though.

EphenSteve
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by EphenSteve »

Griffihn wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 9:49 am
ok. a lot of people seem to have issues. there's no need for invulnerability. just modify rings/jewels/amulets/relics for hp regen and evasion and you're pretty much invulnerable. as for the modifying, please, people, remember to activate mono. it doesn't auto-activate (nor should it). modify what you want, close the table, exit back to main menu, then go back in and play. if you don't, you risk crashes when you play, especially if you have ridiculous amounts of stats. something changed in the last patch so the last 3 steps are necessary now.
It seems some items are like this, But I have noticed that the Unique items in the game revert on game reload. There is a belt that increases Unique Item drop rate at 20% but i set the value to 20000 and it seems to keep resetting to 20% after i restart the game, meaning there is kind of a "Sanity" check for uniques.

SasquatchBrah
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SasquatchBrah »

It would be cool to increase max talent points in the Constellarium. I have tried looking around for the addresses on this to no avail. Any luck from others?