Doom & Destiny Advanced

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
sh_5500
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Doom & Destiny Advanced

Post by sh_5500 »

Steam homepage: [Link]

Please make a table for Doom & Destiny Advanced. I particularly need "void" or "concentrated void" hack.

rainyman
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Doom & Destiny Advanced

Post by rainyman »

+1

Notus01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Notus01 »

I'd like to request this as well!

asdfgh789
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by asdfgh789 »

+1 👍

Grizzlyatoms
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Grizzlyatoms »

Cmon really? No one is able to come up with anything? Driving me nuts. I've come up with just my single toon hp and mp but they won't lock so the best I can do is adjust the values when I'm almost dead. Annoying.

zuffassa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zuffassa »

This is the only thread I've seen on this so I'm going to give it a bump. I played both Doom and Destiny, and the sequel advanced. I am running through advanced again and it is not very CE friendly. The first game was easy to manipulate. Advanced however is not. I have been able to manipulate experience and money, but if you manipulate things at the wrong times the game can get stuck.

Example would be manipulating the experience while still in the tutorial can get you stuck on the stats up screens.

The first time you get affinity stones from the monk dude, if you manipulate the number of stones in that scene then it doesn't register and you get a loop of him saying to open the chest and use the crystal to upgrade and then he never moves on or gets out of your way so you are stuck.

There are a lot of instances like that where manipulating various numbers doesn't freeze the game per say but it gets you stuck in game interactions/progression. The only way to fix it is to delete the save and start over.

I tend to play through a game and then come back with CE for replays to mess around with things but this game is just very strange in how it interacts with manipulations. Essentially the only thing that appears to be safe to do is your actual experience. You can find the values of your characters exp like in most rpgs and then give them say 200k exp which puts you around lvl 60. But then you just breeze through everything which devalues a replay experience unless you are just wanting to see the story again, in which case you should give yourself over 1 mil exp right from the start and you will just fly through it.

I would like to know if anyone ever came up with a table for this game. I see this post is 2+ years old now.

rohindanil
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rohindanil »

Any Doom & Destiny Worlds cheats?