zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

[REQUEST] Don't Die in the West

Post by zurls »

Game Name: Don't Die in the West
Game Engine: Unity
Game Version: 0.7.41p
Options Required: Unlimited health (or god), one-hit or massive damage, free crafting or crafting without resources, unlock crafting recipes, item spawn if possible.
Steam Website:

Other Info:
This is a fun survival/builder game but with a lot of ways to die (as the name implies). The game's save file lists inventory, but item names are all numbers. If someone can unpack the game file it should be easy to co,pile a list of items associated with numbers.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Don't Die in the West

Post by lmrlmax »

Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Feature
Notes:
+ Player Data: Can edit Movement Speed and Swimming Speed
Attachments
Dont Die In The West.CT
Version 1
For Game Version: 0.7.41p (Early Access)
+ Health
+ 1 Hit Kill and Object
+ Item Increase
+ Item Pick / Drag Data
+ Free Build and Craft
+ Instant Craft
(49.63 KiB) Downloaded 593 times

rhugs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rhugs »

thanks

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

lmrlmax wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 6:36 am
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Feature
Notes:
+ Player Data: Can edit Movement Speed and Swimming Speed
I'm having a bit of trouble with the table. Free Crafting doesn't seem to be free, as it requires me to have the items in my backpack. Am I missing something? One Hit Kill doesn't seem to be working (at least I can't get it to work), and the Item Craft Data won't populate. Did the mini-patch borf the table?

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

zurls wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 9:23 am
I'm having a bit of trouble with the table. Free Crafting doesn't seem to be free, as it requires me to have the items in my backpack. Am I missing something? One Hit Kill doesn't seem to be working (at least I can't get it to work), and the Item Craft Data won't populate. Did the mini-patch borf the table?
What version of game did you play?

For Free Build and Craft, Activate script -> Open Craft / Build Menu, it will make needed item don't have any number requirement. After check it with other craft station, it appear that not all item changed value to 0 and need using Item Craft Data.

For Unlimited Health and 1 Hit Kill, I tested it and it work for all enemies, human and animal. But after exploring with high speed and 1 hit kill turned on, some enemies can't be killed or hit, to fix this you need to turn off 1 hit kill and go somewhere else to make enemies disappear then come back to the enemies and turn on the 1 hit kill.

For Item Craft Data, you need to hover your mouse to item recipe that you want to create and It contain pointer from Free Build and Craft, so if Free Build and Craft work, you don't need Item Craft Data. I design it for only 2 item requirement, and there are recipes that need 4 item requirement, so the table for Requirement Item Quantity need to be increased.

maddog5683
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maddog5683 »

Thanks for any awesome table! Can you update it to work against the lates patch? version 0.7.55p

Currently health and 1 hit kill do not work.

Thanks in advance this game is awesome

brucie21
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brucie21 »

Please update on 0.7.63p

Thy ;)

Lonestarwolf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonestarwolf »

This table was working great but now it isnt working at all and I havent updated the game. any ideas why?