Re: [Request] Aeterna Noctis Virtuoso

Post by Snoop »

+ 1

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Please someone create a table for this version of the game! It's too difficult otherwise! :(

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Aeterna Noctis [Non-Steam] v3.0.001

Activate Aeterna Noctis when you're in control of your character, after loading your game and activating any of these four options below could take some time, so make sure to press only once:

ↂ _Health
: Get hit, then enable it and now you can edit/freeze the option(s) needed.
ↂ _Jump
: Jump once or twice, then it and now you can edit/freeze the option(s) needed.
ↂ _Movement
: Move a bit, then enable it and now you can edit/freeze the option(s) needed.
ↂ _Stats
: Grab one coin, or not, must have at least one coin in your inventory, then enable it and now you can edit/freeze the option(s) needed.
This is the version i have!

INFO:I hope this will work for your updated version, if this won't work, well though luck :(, i don't own it, anyway is pretty easy to do tables (when you know how :lol:) and you have plenty of options inside this table.I'm also looking on YT at some gameplay, i see there's some ability involved, dash or fly or something else, i could add it later if is a big deal, i didn't played it much, i'm still at that tutorial, at start. :lol: :P
Attachments
Aeterna Noctis.CT
Table [Non-Steam] v3.0.001
(102.5 KiB) Downloaded 490 times

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

VampTY wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:40 pm

Activate Aeterna Noctis when you're in control of your character, after loading your game and activating any of these four options below could take some time, so make sure to press only once:

ↂ _Health
ↂ _Jump
ↂ _Movement
ↂ _Stats
: Grab one coin, or not, must have at least one coin in your inventory, then enable it and now you can edit/freeze the option(s) needed.

INFO:I hope this will work for your updated version, if this won't work, well though luck :(, i don't own it, anyway is pretty easy to do tables (when you know how :lol:) and you have plenty of options inside this table.I'm also looking on YT at some gameplay, i see there's some ability involved, dash or fly or something else, i could add it later if is a big deal, i didn't played it much, i'm still at that tutorial, at start. :lol: :P
Thank you so much, yes it seems to works, it would be amazing if it would be possible to have real cheats like infinite health that can be enabled on and off ? Or multiple coin gained ? However thank you so much for your effort!!!!

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Luke76bg wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:52 pm

Thank you so much, yes it seems to works, it would be amazing if it would be possible to have real cheats like infinite health that can be enabled on and off ? Or multiple coin gained ? However thank you so much for your effort!!!!
I don't know where are those "real cheats like infinite health that can be enabled on and off" :? , now if you'll look more into these multiple options you'll see on ↂ _Health, exactly that CurrentHealth holds the "infinite health" once is enabled and locked or frozen.Also more on that ↂ _Health is also Invulnerable or TotalInvulnerable , if one of them is selected and set from the dropdownmenu option and set to Yes and locked, that's just God Mode.Could be used also those options with Ignore or Immune, depends on the preferences wanted and used by the gamer.

In ↂ _Stats, where's currentCoins, you can edit, meaning add/remove, even if you don't have none, values will get updated once you'll get one coin.

At ↂ _Jump where's JumpHeight you can set the value to 30 more, also for NumberOfJumps just add 9999 and that will be the jump multiplier.

Options are pretty obvious, if you want you can assign hotkeys to whatever option(s) you'd like.
Take care! ;)

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Dec 27, 2023 6:15 pm
Luke76bg wrote:

I don't know where are those "real cheats like infinite health that can be enabled on and off" :? , now if you'll look more into these multiple options you'll see on ↂ _Health, exactly that CurrentHealth holds the "infinite health" once is enabled and locked or frozen.Also more on that ↂ _Health is also Invulnerable or TotalInvulnerable , if one of them is selected and set from the dropdownmenu option and set to Yes and locked, that's just God Mode.Could be used also those options with Ignore or Immune, depends on the preferences wanted and used by the gamer.

In ↂ _Stats, where's currentCoins, you can edit, meaning add/remove, even if you don't have none, values will get updated once you'll get one coin.

At ↂ _Jump where's JumpHeight you can set the value to 30 more, also for NumberOfJumps just add 9999 and that will be the jump multiplier.

Options are pretty obvious, if you want you can assign hotkeys to whatever option(s) you'd like.
Take care! ;)
oh ok you're right, thank you! I have to try these cheats! Sorry :dry:

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

Luke76bg wrote:
VampTY wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2023 2:40 pm

ↂ _Health
ↂ _Jump
ↂ _Movement
ↂ _Stats

Can you tell me how to disable the cooldown of the ranged attack ? I can't find the option, sorry! :(

VampTY
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by VampTY »

Luke76bg wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:00 pm

Can you tell me how to disable the cooldown of the ranged attack ? I can't find the option, sorry! :(
That option wasn't asked and therefore wasn't added, paste me through PM a saved game where you have that thingy, make a SS for it and if that saved game will work then i'll take a look and update this table! ;)

Luke76bg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Luke76bg »

VampTY wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 4:15 pm
Luke76bg wrote:
Sun Dec 31, 2023 3:00 pm

That option wasn't asked and therefore wasn't added, paste me through PM a saved game where you have that thingy, make a SS for it and if that saved game will work then i'll take a look and update this table! ;)
Thank you! I have alredy unlocked the option, but i don't have any idea where the saves are!

steerpike242
Cheater
Cheater

Post by steerpike242 »

Is there anything to assist in filling out the enemy collection faster? Like one hit kill or a number of kills multiplier?