LucadoIsSus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Lethal Company

Post by LucadoIsSus »

Tatosoup wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:43 am
So i used groot's table and i love it
the update on the 11th has broken the player controller.
so i went and made my own, and found some goodies in the process.
the player script is a bit slower than groot's to inject at first, but it works for 11/11/2023 update.
if i missed anything let me know, i'm always open to requests.
i hope you guys have as much fun with this as im having
huge thanks to groot for his table, he inspired me to do this with how nice his tables are.

INCLUDES:

fixed player controller script

+Currentitemslot (you can edit the properties of the first item in hot bar, even edit a flashlight for unlimited battery or make it able to sell and for 10000 to make quota)

+CurrentLevelID (i think you can edit a bunch of properties of the world your on, you should try and experiment with it)

+bunch of other stuff i categorized into some categories)

+experimental goodies that may be useful, guess you guys have of tinkering to do

UPDATE! I decided to clean it up a bit, added all 4 item slots to the items modifier and my own personal keybinds and config.
This will be the newer and bigger file if you want it.
For some objects, after editing the value and dropping it on your ship; it will disappear.

Devilswarchild
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Devilswarchild »

Tatosoup wrote:
the player script is a bit slower than groot's to inject at first, but it works for 11/11/2023 update.
huge thanks to groot for his table, he inspired me to do this with how nice his tables are.

INCLUDES:

+Currentitemslot (you can edit the properties of the first item in hot bar, even edit a flashlight for unlimited battery or make it able to sell and for 10000 to make quota)

+CurrentLevelID (i think you can edit a bunch of properties of the world your on, you should try and experiment with it)

+experimental goodies that may be useful, guess you guys have of tinkering to do

UPDATE! I decided to clean it up a bit, added all 4 item slots to the items modifier and my own personal keybinds and config.
actually, yeah. can you find pointers for all the battery level on the items and possibly enemy awareness (like an option to make enemies blind to the actual player?)

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Devilswarchild wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2023 1:09 am
Tatosoup wrote:

INCLUDES:

actually, yeah. can you find pointers for all the battery level on the items and possibly enemy awareness (like an option to make enemies blind to the actual player?)
Yeah I posted an updated version for all 4 hotbar slots. I'll dig around for the enemies but Im going out of town tomorrow so may not around to it until next weekend but we'll see.

TheUglyBarnacle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheUglyBarnacle »

I can't figure out how to change the actual value once traded in. it shows that an item is work 1000 but then total says it's actual value. I've messed with all the setting for about an hour now and can't seem to figure it out. any help with it would be great! :D

TheUglyBarnacle
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheUglyBarnacle »

I figured it out. I was not host and it only works if you are the host

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

TheUglyBarnacle wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:23 am
I figured it out. I was not host and it only works if you are the host
oh yeah, sorry about that. i didn't notice that until after i uploaded the table

anyway i uploaded a more polished table where i try to put warnings for stuff like that, i removed my old uploads to avoid confusion

topkekus123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by topkekus123 »

The table doesn't work when using Bepinex mods. Any possible solutions for that?

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

topkekus123 wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 3:35 pm
The table doesn't work when using Bepinex mods. Any possible solutions for that?
Well I have bepinex installed and it never made a difference for me, but maybe a specific mod your using?
Anyway I'll need more information like.

What table specifically are you using?
What mods are you using?

I won't be back to my PC for another few days but I could try to recreate whatever makes it stop working and then either fix it or create a new table from there, but I need some more infos

topkekus123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by topkekus123 »

Tatosoup wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:50 pm
topkekus123 wrote:
Well I have bepinex installed and it never made a difference for me, but maybe a specific mod your using?

What mods are you using?

I won't be back to my PC for another few days but I could try to recreate whatever makes it stop working and then either fix it or create a new table from there, but I need some more infos
[Link]

BiggerLobby causes so that the pointers don't seem to work for me. I am using your table from page 1.

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

topkekus123 wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:19 am
Tatosoup wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:50 pm
topkekus123 wrote:

What mods are you using?

[Link]

BiggerLobby causes so that the pointers don't seem to work for me. I am using your table from page 1.
Ah okay no problem there, I'll install the mod and try to get out an alternate version compatible, but I'm expecting a game update to break my table in he next coming days as well, I'm.out of town until Sunday and this is something I wish I could be doing right now, but unfortunately I have no choice but to wait until Sunday.

Plushez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Plushez »

great work. sadly it seems like an update came out 2 hours after you updated the table. atleast from how things look on my end. exited for an update once you back :D

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Plushez wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:11 pm
great work. sadly it seems like an update came out 2 hours after you updated the table. atleast from how things look on my end. exited for an update once you back :D
Huh? You mean like days ago they updated the game or just recently? I'm not finding any new patch notes.

[Link]

Plushez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Plushez »

no patch notes no. but it doesnt seem to work for me and this is what i saw on installed content last installed content for me is nov 14 2023 at 8 am

Tatosoup
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Tatosoup »

Plushez wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 2:02 pm
no patch notes no. but it doesnt seem to work for me and this is what i saw on installed content last installed content for me is nov 14 2023 at 8 am
That's really strange, because I know it was working on the 16th. :/

Plushez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Plushez »

yeah then it is really strange. most of my values which is 99% of them is just ?? and the others are either 0 or non exsistant. maybe something is wrong with the way i have it set up. i mean i had problems with the other one that was posted with stamina and money
edit. im dumb i fixed it