Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lethal Company

Post by imjustmaxie »

DNF97 wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:09 pm
imjustmaxie wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:52 am

Sorry about the naming, I rely too much on the internal names.
ItemDropship in the internal code is equal to the Store Rocketship that comes down when you buy items like flashlights, spray cans and such.

Instant Item Dropship is just forcing the rocket to come down as soon as you enable the script. That includes coming down as soon as your current ship is landing, if you have the script enabled prior to landing.

I’ll rename those options in the next update.

In case of the option you mentioned, I’ll take a look at it first since I have less experience in coordinates, so it might take some time if I manage to figure it out. In the meantime, if there’s a mod that provides it, feel free to use that.

I’ll include the compact mode too later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to assure you, there is no need to apologize if I was in your position i'd do the same because in the back of my head I know what's - what, however it is nice looking with the adjustments to make things better understandable now.

Honestly if you don't wanna bother with the option to make a hijacking script to teleport items in the ship that is completely fine its not like there's no ways to cheese putting items in the ship faster.

I have noticed that for 2 days infinite scan distance doesn't work, it gives lua error of being unable to inject script or something of the like.
I’ll just provide this (as posted in my Discord server):

There’s already more than 4000 mods as of writing this.
I can’t support each and every one of them, without breaking vanilla copies which is the main reason of the table. With every mod / modpack compatibility, I had to rework a working script to a less stable method, so bear that in mind.

It might take some time for me to consider any extra options.

So, if you have any errors, please provide info on:
- When did the error happen?
- What was the error?
- How did the error happen?
- How long did the error happen?
- What might cause the error to happen?
- Please provide screenshots of the error. If the script / option cannot be enabled, right click on it and provide the screenshot of the error.

Also, provide the modlist and/or the r2 profile code + related screenshots.
If you think you can’t provide any details here, I prefer doing it on my Discord server instead, for the greater good and less clutter here.

I had to say this because:
- Modders cannot make their stuff compatible with cheat tables.
And they will never do that.

With every additional line, it changes the Array of Bytes pattern.
So imagine if 3000 out of 4000 mods cause different search patterns. :D

> I have noticed that for 2 days infinite scan distance doesn't work, it gives lua error of being unable to inject script or something of the like.

I’ve been constantly updating scripts from modpacks provided from the profile and the ping scan distance script always works. So I don’t really know what mods you have that broke it, because as I’ve said before, there’s 4000 mods and you’ll never know which one breaks which.

Which is, again, I provide you with these details so the issue could be assessed.

If you refuse to do so, then I refuse to fix it. Simple.

CentrismRising
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CentrismRising »

Hey I wanna ask, the godmode or "Enemy won't hurt you" if you enable it, you're basically stuck in permanent godmode, and when you turn it off, it doesn't do anything, you're still in permanent godmode, the problem i have with this is, bracken insta kill you and basically since you can't die you'll just be stuck getting your head snapped over and over again and you can't move or do anything, and that's why like can I ask you to make the godmode toggle-able so you can die?

CentrismRising
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CentrismRising »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2023 1:21 am
DNF97 wrote:
imjustmaxie wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:52 am

Sorry about the naming, I rely too much on the internal names.
ItemDropship in the internal code is equal to the Store Rocketship that comes down when you buy items like flashlights, spray cans and such.

Instant Item Dropship is just forcing the rocket to come down as soon as you enable the script. That includes coming down as soon as your current ship is landing, if you have the script enabled prior to landing.

I’ll rename those options in the next update.

In case of the option you mentioned, I’ll take a look at it first since I have less experience in coordinates, so it might take some time if I manage to figure it out. In the meantime, if there’s a mod that provides it, feel free to use that.

I’ll include the compact mode too later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to assure you, there is no need to apologize if I was in your position i'd do the same because in the back of my head I know what's - what, however it is nice looking with the adjustments to make things better understandable now.

Honestly if you don't wanna bother with the option to make a hijacking script to teleport items in the ship that is completely fine its not like there's no ways to cheese putting items in the ship faster.

I have noticed that for 2 days infinite scan distance doesn't work, it gives lua error of being unable to inject script or something of the like.
I’ll just provide this (as posted in my Discord server):

There’s already more than 4000 mods as of writing this.
I can’t support each and every one of them, without breaking vanilla copies which is the main reason of the table. With every mod / modpack compatibility, I had to rework a working script to a less stable method, so bear that in mind.

It might take some time for me to consider any extra options.

So, if you have any errors, please provide info on:
- When did the error happen?
- What was the error?
- How did the error happen?
- How long did the error happen?
- What might cause the error to happen?
- Please provide screenshots of the error. If the script / option cannot be enabled, right click on it and provide the screenshot of the error.

Also, provide the modlist and/or the r2 profile code + related screenshots.
If you think you can’t provide any details here, I prefer doing it on my Discord server instead, for the greater good and less clutter here.

I had to say this because:
- Modders cannot make their stuff compatible with cheat tables.
And they will never do that.

With every additional line, it changes the Array of Bytes pattern.
So imagine if 3000 out of 4000 mods cause different search patterns. :D

> I have noticed that for 2 days infinite scan distance doesn't work, it gives lua error of being unable to inject script or something of the like.

I’ve been constantly updating scripts from modpacks provided from the profile and the ping scan distance script always works. So I don’t really know what mods you have that broke it, because as I’ve said before, there’s 4000 mods and you’ll never know which one breaks which.

Which is, again, I provide you with these details so the issue could be assessed.

If you refuse to do so, then I refuse to fix it. Simple.
Hey I wanna ask, the godmode or "Enemy won't hurt you" if you enable it, you're basically stuck in permanent godmode, and when you turn it off, it doesn't do anything, you're still in permanent godmode, the problem i have with this is, bracken insta kill you and basically since you can't die you'll just be stuck getting your head snapped over and over again and you can't move or do anything, and that's why like can I ask you to make the godmode toggle-able so you can die?

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

CentrismRising wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:44 am
imjustmaxie wrote:
DNF97 wrote:
Hmm? Weird. When you disable the 'Enemy Won't Hurt you' option, it should revert back to non god mode. It's toggle-able. I didn't make permanent changes to any values. I'll verify it further, (or you could also go in my server and we'll discuss it further for support).

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:36 am
CentrismRising wrote:
Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:44 am
imjustmaxie wrote:
Hmm? Weird. When you disable the 'Enemy Won't Hurt you' option, it should revert back to non god mode. It's toggle-able. I didn't make permanent changes to any values. I'll verify it further, (or you could also go in my server and we'll discuss it further for support).
Never mind. It was a byte error.
I pushed a table update. It should work properly.

n1vr1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by n1vr1 »

Hello, my game crashes for some reason after I initialize it and then I try joining a save or creating my own. The plugins I have are: BiggerLobby, Healthmetrics, helmetcamera, LC_API, Moreemotes, Moresuits, skinwalkermod

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

n1vr1 wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:46 am
Hello, my game crashes for some reason after I initialize it and then I try joining a save or creating my own. The plugins I have are: BiggerLobby, Healthmetrics, helmetcamera, LC_API, Moreemotes, Moresuits, skinwalkermod
Hi, can you provide the r2modman profile code here? Thanks.

n1vr1
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by n1vr1 »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:10 pm
n1vr1 wrote:
Hello, I'm sorry kind of new to this. I didn't really use r2modman. I just installed BepinEx then dragged the mods to the plugins folder. Can I ask where to find it if ever? Sorry again kind of new to cheat tables.

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

n1vr1 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2023 9:11 am
imjustmaxie wrote:
Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:10 pm
n1vr1 wrote:
Hello, I'm sorry kind of new to this. I didn't really use r2modman. I just installed BepinEx then dragged the mods to the plugins folder. Can I ask where to find it if ever? Sorry again kind of new to cheat tables.
Never mind about the stuff.
I just installed the mods you listed and everything seems to work fine on mine.

brevannes
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by brevannes »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:35 am

Made a supplement table, for vanilla only.
Might or might not work for modded clients, no further support for them.
Not much stuff.

Pointers
- Current Game Version
> Player Info
> Round
> Level
> Terminal
> Misc
> HOST ONLY
- Fast Store Rocket Ship Spawn*
- Max Ship Door Hydraulics Power
- Freeze Enemy*
- Toggle Debug Options (Quick Menu)*
- Deadline Days Modifier
Options

= Infinite Health
= Infinite Stamina
= Max Sanity
= Zero Item Weight
= Infinite Spray
= Never Drunk
= Always One Handed
= No Item Battery Requirement*
= No Item Drop (on Teleport)
= No Player Damage (Enemies + Fall)
= No Shotgun Reload
= Infinite TZP (Inhalant)
= Super Shovel / Stop Sign Damage (for killable enemies)
= No Quicksand Sink
= Movement Speed Multiplier
= Instant / Fast Interaction*
= Max Interaction / Grab Distance
= Ignore Ping Scan Distance
= Ignore Red Zone Restrictions (Ship Build Mode)
= Teleport to Entrance*

Supported Mods so far (with testing on game version 45):

- LC_API
- Minimap
- BepInExPack
- MoreCompany
- LateCompany
- BetterItemScan
- HDLethalCompany
- KeepItemTp
- ReservedItemSlotCore
- ReservedFlashlightSlot
- ReservedWalkieSlot
- SpectateEnemies
- Pinger
- Mimics
- Skinwalkers
- EladsHUD
- TerminalApi
- Terminal_Clock
- Helmet_Cameras
- MouseBind
- LethalFashion
- ShipLoot
- HookGenPatcher
- LethalLib
- Lategame_Upgrades
- ItemQuickSwitch
- LetMeLookDown
- BetterStamina
- JumpDelayPatch
- KindTeleporters
- Terminal_TP
- Touchscreen
- FixCentipedeLag
- Brutal_Company_Plus

and more...

Disclaimer:
Do not grief or spoil the game for others.

Note:
This is an auto-update table. You will only need to download this once.
It will retrieve the latest options on table load.
If any cheats are not working, reload the table few times, as I might update it during that time.
Do not save the table or it will be empty on next run.

If it freezes when enabling the script, wait for a while.
It will resume afterwards.

If you like the table, feel free to give a like!

Offline table? Soon™
Damn man thank you for all your work. Are you human ?

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

brevannes wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:26 pm
imjustmaxie wrote:

Made a supplement table, for vanilla only.
Might or might not work for modded clients, no further support for them.
Not much stuff.

and more...
[/b]
Disclaimer:
Do not grief or spoil the game for others.

Note:
This is an auto-update table. You will only need to download this once.
It will retrieve the latest options on table load.
If any cheats are not working, reload the table few times, as I might update it during that time.
Do not save the table or it will be empty on next run.

If it freezes when enabling the script, wait for a while.
It will resume afterwards.

If you like the table, feel free to give a like!

Offline table? Soon™
Damn man thank you for all your work. Are you human ?
Thank you.
Yes, I am a human.

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Pushed a hotfix (as of this writing) that removes the Never Drunk function.
The purpose was to nullify the drunkness effect caused by the TZP Inhalant.
It has now been removed due to impracticality to the game.

Further support and information on the table can be discussed in my Discord server.

T1M3SHIFT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by T1M3SHIFT »

Yeah, I have. Tried running CE 7.5 with administrator, didn't seem to work either. My anti-virus is disabled also. I'm wondering if it's conflicting with the MoreCompany mod?

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

T1M3SHIFT wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:14 pm
Yeah, I have. Tried running CE 7.5 with administrator, didn't seem to work either. My anti-virus is disabled also. I'm wondering if it's conflicting with the MoreCompany mod?
Are you refering to Tatosoup’s table or mine?
The last time you replied, you were referring to his.

If you were referring to mine, I have yet to update for v47.
If you were refering to his, it hasnt been updated since v38.

T1M3SHIFT
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by T1M3SHIFT »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Wed Jan 10, 2024 12:27 am
T1M3SHIFT wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 9:14 pm
Are you refering to Tatosoup’s table or mine?
The last time you replied, you were referring to his.

If you were referring to mine, I have yet to update for v47.
If you were refering to his, it hasnt been updated since v38.
Tatosoup's works on 7.1 but not on 7.5 and crashes on loading, but I assume that because it's outdated.
Yours keeps saying "DLL Injection failed or invalid DLL version" upon attaching to process and trying to select activate in CE 7.5
I wanted to see if it works in 7.1, but your table states it's only available for 7.5