Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Lethal Company

Post by imjustmaxie »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:35 am

Made a supplement table, for vanilla only.
Might or might not work for modded clients, no further support for them.
Not much stuff.

If you like the table, feel free to give a like!
Pushed an update for game update v45 (Vanilla).
Have yet to consider updating for mod compatibility.

kim090802
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kim090802 »

I used to be able to use this table with some mods, I added another few but I can't seem to find which one is breaking the table.

This is my R2 modman profile code, 018c548c-56e7-4604-538a-5646f7ec88c1

table wont work with these mods

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

Is it possible to find the player pointer for cargo/weight so we can freeze it at 0? that way no matter how heavy a item we pick up our player weight stays at 0, the tato controller had it but i have no idea how to try add it to this script

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

DNF97 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 7:44 pm
Is it possible to find the player pointer for cargo/weight so we can freeze it at 0? that way no matter how heavy a item we pick up our player weight stays at 0, the tato controller had it but i have no idea how to try add it to this script
I’ll take a look at it.

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

kim090802 wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:47 pm
I used to be able to use this table with some mods, I added another few but I can't seem to find which one is breaking the table.

I don’t know what mods you install, but right now I’m focusing on vanilla updates first.

And as I’ve said before, I have no intent on supporting new mods.
I might or might not do it, just that I highly won’t mention it if I did provide a fix.

Most Harmony patches prefix the original functions towards their own, rendering most of the original ones not accessed in the first place.

Imagine if everyone asks for mod compatibility of more than 50 mods, and each and one of them prefixes every different original function, plus prefixing functions on top of another modded function.

That said, I will try to recreate some of the mods’ features as table options as soon as I finish fixing the vanilla stuff first.

Another note, do specify what part of it is not working.
- What did you activate?
- When did you activate it?
- What happens if you activate it?
- If there is an error, what error does it show?
- Does it happen every single time?
- Do you have mods?
- If so, what mods do you have?
- What mods are considered culprits of the issue, if you know about it?

One issue about these mods is that they can never provide compatibility with cheat tables, instead we have to provide compatibility for theirs.

kim090802
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kim090802 »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:03 am
kim090802 wrote:

I don’t know what mods you install, but right now I’m focusing on vanilla updates first.

I might or might not do it, just that I highly won’t mention it if I did provide a fix.

Most Harmony patches prefix the original functions towards their own, rendering most of the original ones not accessed in the first place.

Imagine if everyone asks for mod compatibility of more than 50 mods, and each and one of them prefixes every different original function, plus prefixing functions on top of another modded function.

That said, I will try to recreate some of the mods’ features as table options as soon as I finish fixing the vanilla stuff first.

- What did you activate?
- Do you have mods?

One issue about these mods is that they can never provide compatibility with cheat tables, instead we have to provide compatibility for theirs.

I sent the profile code for all the mods I had installed, u import it with r2modman in the profile section,

it just doesn't activate the table, clicking activation and then clicking X on the second one, just doesn't do anything, used to work fine but i think adding something fucked it up

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

kim090802 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:33 pm
imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:03 am
kim090802 wrote:

- What did you activate?
- Do you have mods?

I sent the profile code for all the mods I had installed, u import it with r2modman in the profile section,

it just doesn't activate the table, clicking activation and then clicking X on the second one, just doesn't do anything, used to work fine but i think adding something fucked it up
Pushed a hotfix for this.
Seems like few functions got detoured off their original ones to the modded functions.
Anyway, AOB should work.
If it freezes, it's a Cheat Engine thing, I don't bother fixing that part yet XD

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:56 am
I’ll take a look at it.
I checked the table and the dev "carryWeight" freezing that at value 1 does exactly what I mentioned, no matter how heavy the item is that you pick up, your player weight goes back to 0.

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

DNF97 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:14 pm
imjustmaxie wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:56 am
I’ll take a look at it.
I checked the table and the dev "carryWeight" freezing that at value 1 does exactly what I mentioned, no matter how heavy the item is that you pick up, your player weight goes back to 0.
Oof, sorry about that, but yeah, freezing the carryWeight offset value to 1 should fix it.
If you go lower, you’ll be lighter.
Just don’t set it to 0. You won't be able to move.

I'll add an option later, sorry about that.

kim090802
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kim090802 »

was playing all day today with the same r2 modded profile, table worked fine after you pushed that hotfix, just now it stopped working, does the same thing, checkmarking the second X after the main activation won't check it, stopped working completely, not sure if there was mod updates, don't think there was

r2 profile code: 018c5fe4-16dc-9e96-bb34-25f76074cd32
Last edited by kim090802 on Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:41 am
Oof, sorry about that, but yeah, freezing the carryWeight offset value to 1 should fix it.

I see no reason to apologize, you do us a great service soldier
I'm not bothered where the option is if its present in the table i can freeze it and its nice and easy carrying 4 yield sings each weighting 60 lbs :lol:

I noticed that max grab distance doesn't work by itself and you need to enable max interaction distance as well, however tato's controller had a "grab distance" option as well which worked by itself but i don't know if it was changing interaction distance or something else.

edit: how does instant item dropship work? I hosted a solo gameplay yet dropping items doesn't quite teleport them in the dropship

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

DNF97 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:32 pm
imjustmaxie wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:41 am

I see no reason to apologize, you do us a great service soldier
I'm not bothered where the option is if its present in the table i can freeze it and its nice and easy carrying 4 yield sings each weighting 60 lbs :lol:

I noticed that max grab distance doesn't work by itself and you need to enable max interaction distance as well, however tato's controller had a "grab distance" option as well which worked by itself but i don't know if it was changing interaction distance or something else.

edit: how does instant item dropship work? I hosted a solo gameplay yet dropping items doesn't quite teleport them in the dropship
Oh yeah, my bad.
Both max interaction distance and max grab distance uses the same offset, but I modified it to never overwrite the actual value, only hijacking it in between.
I should set Max Grab Distance under the Max Interaction Distance instead.

For instant item dropship, supposedly the dropship rocket should instantly drop once you have any purchased items. This includes when you literally just arrived on the planet if you have the cheat enabled beforehand.

> yet dropping items doesn't quite teleport them in the dropship
I’m confused, what do you mean by that?

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:01 am

For instant item dropship, supposedly the dropship rocket should instantly drop once you have any purchased items. This includes when you literally just arrived on the planet if you have the cheat enabled beforehand.

Just from the name itself I thought it meant that when you drop items while exploring they would be instantly teleported inside the dropship (as in their drop location would be in the ship) thus allowing you to just pickup an item and then drop it so it goes to the ship, last night I saw another similarly named option for dropping items at the ship's doors.

Honestly if it doesnt exist it might be possible to do by activating it so it saves player's location inside the ship and then when player drops an item that item receives the coords of the player as a place to drop :lol:
However it might need to be activated once you've landed every time so it doesn't mess up with the coords or have different coords

edit: is it possible to add a compact mode, as since we can't or well shouldn't save the table I believe it'll be better UX to have compact mode enabled or we can enable it ourselves with a script by triggering it

imjustmaxie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by imjustmaxie »

DNF97 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 8:59 pm
imjustmaxie wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:01 am

Just from the name itself I thought it meant that when you drop items while exploring they would be instantly teleported inside the dropship (as in their drop location would be in the ship) thus allowing you to just pickup an item and then drop it so it goes to the ship, last night I saw another similarly named option for dropping items at the ship's doors.

Honestly if it doesnt exist it might be possible to do by activating it so it saves player's location inside the ship and then when player drops an item that item receives the coords of the player as a place to drop :lol:
However it might need to be activated once you've landed every time so it doesn't mess up with the coords or have different coords

edit: is it possible to add a compact mode, as since we can't or well shouldn't save the table I believe it'll be better UX to have compact mode enabled or we can enable it ourselves with a script by triggering it
Sorry about the naming, I rely too much on the internal names.
ItemDropship in the internal code is equal to the Store Rocketship that comes down when you buy items like flashlights, spray cans and such.

Instant Item Dropship is just forcing the rocket to come down as soon as you enable the script. That includes coming down as soon as your current ship is landing, if you have the script enabled prior to landing.

I’ll rename those options in the next update.

In case of the option you mentioned, I’ll take a look at it first since I have less experience in coordinates, so it might take some time if I manage to figure it out. In the meantime, if there’s a mod that provides it, feel free to use that.

I’ll include the compact mode too later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

DNF97
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DNF97 »

imjustmaxie wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2023 1:52 am

Sorry about the naming, I rely too much on the internal names.
ItemDropship in the internal code is equal to the Store Rocketship that comes down when you buy items like flashlights, spray cans and such.

Instant Item Dropship is just forcing the rocket to come down as soon as you enable the script. That includes coming down as soon as your current ship is landing, if you have the script enabled prior to landing.

I’ll rename those options in the next update.

In case of the option you mentioned, I’ll take a look at it first since I have less experience in coordinates, so it might take some time if I manage to figure it out. In the meantime, if there’s a mod that provides it, feel free to use that.

I’ll include the compact mode too later.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I would like to assure you, there is no need to apologize if I was in your position i'd do the same because in the back of my head I know what's - what, however it is nice looking with the adjustments to make things better understandable now.

Honestly if you don't wanna bother with the option to make a hijacking script to teleport items in the ship that is completely fine its not like there's no ways to cheese putting items in the ship faster.

I have noticed that for 2 days infinite scan distance doesn't work, it gives lua error of being unable to inject script or something of the like.