xlawliet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Disgaea 7

Post by xlawliet »

Game Name: Disgaea 7: Vows of the Virtueless
Game Engine: AFAIK it might be proprietary
Game Version: 1.0
Options Required: inf exp, inf hel (currency) inf mana, exp/hel/mana multiplier (simple man with simple pleasures)
Steam Website:

Other Info:
Last edited by xlawliet on Wed Oct 04, 2023 12:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by timechaos69 »

once you unlock cheat shop from dark assembly once it opens after a few of the first levels you can edit the percentages for the gains. don't freeze just set a hotkey to make them go to whatever you want.

search for 100 which is initial value and then subtract points and research for new value

4 byte -

hell is also 4 byte

xlawliet
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by xlawliet »

i can search for values but i've never set a hotkey before in CE. how does that work exactly?

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

once you ahve the address click on it in the bottom and hold ctrl and press h a new screen will pop up to make one. i always make mine the period on my numpad for my big ones lol

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

i'm having a hard time with the exp myself i've tried yalls recomendations but i can't mod exp or change level

jmh
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jmh »

For exp the character status display doesn't show the actual value, it is the amount needed for the next level. I found it by searching for an 8 bit unknown initial value, noting the next level exp, killing something, comparing the new next level exp, and searching for value increased by that amount.

Within a couple kills I have the exp address. Changing it to be larger and gaining experience normally will make you level.

Nicokoei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nicokoei »

up :) cheats for mana ? plz

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

mana is 4 byte as well just use some at dark assembly and search fro new value until someone makes a table. The juices for stats are the same

Lord_Mikoda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lord_Mikoda »

Until we have a full table - most values can be searched 4byte, then you can change to 8 byte to make them huge.

I suggest unlocking the juice bar (second chapterish) and using that for all of your stat changing/mana/XP needs.

Only cheats I would like to see are for Item world, XP multi and most other base stats are too easily modified to need multis

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

yeah but every time requires a new scan that is no help here without screenshots specific instructions to help with leveling freezing hp or anything for d7 whats the point when you cant even do a next scan can anyone herer show or share a save where they have been able to max out char level ect. with just the limited info we have?

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

Even a table that grabs the character and returns stat values with edit would be amazing.

zelkovia9876
Cheater
Cheater

Post by zelkovia9876 »

76561201395292753.rar
(266.26 KiB) Downloaded 1156 times
going to share my save here see if one of you can get at least fuji maxed with the limited info we have or at least get fuji as high level as possible with the limited exp raising information we have.can anyone post a save wherfe cheat shop gets unlocked i want too see what the exp search can do? by the way my save is from the ultimate edition if yall want to know.

Nicokoei
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nicokoei »

up :)

ReptileGG
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReptileGG »

Pretty surprised how little interest there is in this game. Feels.

Jelce
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jelce »

+1