Disgaea 7

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
r0xm2n
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by r0xm2n »

The table was still acting up for me (probably my machine playing up somehow). (I havn't tried the new table yet)
But the Property entries in the table seem to be in the exact order they are in the game data. And the difference between the values was 20 (in HEX).

So based on that, I was able to "guess" the code for Swing About. The property directly below Swing About was Attack Power (which for my current game session was 92F8). So just get the code for Attack Power, apply -20 (in HEX) to that, and booyah, a working code for Swing About (in this case, 92D8).

Can use a similar strat to "guess" any other property you don't already have (just as long as can find a common property near it on the list).

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

r0xm2n wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:40 am
The table was still acting up for me (probably my machine playing up somehow). (I havn't tried the new table yet)
But the Property entries in the table seem to be in the exact order they are in the game data. And the difference between the values was 20 (in HEX).

So based on that, I was able to "guess" the code for Swing About. The property directly below Swing About was Attack Power (which for my current game session was 92F8). So just get the code for Attack Power, apply -20 (in HEX) to that, and booyah, a working code for Swing About (in this case, 92D8).

Can use a similar strat to "guess" any other property you don't already have (just as long as can find a common property near it on the list).
that's weird, i already test the excel many table times but always get what i want. do the item id like that too? please do save first before editing.
do you use steam version or cs.rin.ru version? (but honestly i dont think this is the cause)
i can make an adjustment to the table (maybe add a new sheet). i already sent you message, you can add my discord

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Update:
=> cheat table:
- change item ID edit from 2 bytes to 4 bytes => fix crash when change normal item to carnage item
- change properties slot 1-8 from 2 bytes to 4 bytes

=> excel table v2.1:
- change item id and properties id to 4 bytes
- now need 8 digits (4 bytes) of thimble code to work
- download :

Notes: deleted files (newer updated table on my latest post)
Last edited by xapicool777 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

xros
Cheater
Cheater

Post by xros »

xapicool777 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:01 am
Update:
=> cheat table:
- change item ID edit from 2 bytes to 4 bytes => fix crash when change normal item to carnage item

=> excel table v2.1:
- download : [Link]

can u make a d-merits code and inf Hell mode please?

CVagts
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CVagts »

is there no way to edit the kill bonus for an item?

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

Is the best way to dupe items with cheats is still with item reincarnation? Will it also dupes the property?

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

xros wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:20 am
xapicool777 wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:01 am
Update:
=> cheat table:

=> excel table v2.1:
- download :

can u make a d-merits code and inf Hell mode please?
out of my skill, i want that too (instant hell+jumbo). iam sorry. try ask tekknen.
CVagts wrote:
Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:14 pm
is there no way to edit the kill bonus for an item?
do you mean that treasure box when we clear a stage? why do you need that? we can already edit item and property now. if you mean for unlocking the item data, you can use RQstore -> change the item you want -> buy it -> sell it. it will unlock the item data (normal stat) in data npc, just be aware of the minimum rarity (normal item <normal-epic>, dlc<legend-epic>, boss/hell item<normal only>)
Foomy wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:09 am
Is the best way to dupe items with cheats is still with item reincarnation? Will it also dupes the property?
there is a multiple step to make an item (honestly i can't call that dupe item, because we just edit the stat 1 by 1 lol) (i hope tekknen or somebody can help to find the array to copy in easy way) but for now:
1. edit RQstore item and buy it (this way you get the item but <maybe> wrong properties). ex. neo baal sword with parry as 1st property (original is assassinate) (check on data npc what is the minimum rarity for that item, neo baal min rarity is legend<50> change that to minimal)
2. check on data npc for the stat like: move, jump, counter and edit that item to make it the same as the original (if you prefer original)
3. go to item reincarnation npc and choose to raise level 1 time (this will make an item with normal stat <as long as you dont edit the stat increase>)
4. edit the item so it will be ready to reincarnate and then reincarnate that item. (with this you will have normal stats and properties in that item)
5. do reincarnate again and again to unlock 8 slot of the properties (edit that to what you want)

note: when edit the properties be aware that some properties is only exist on weapon or armor or accessories (better do save game first on empty slot)
Last edited by xapicool777 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Update excel table
v2.2 Add search box, add item rank
v.2.3 Simplified SearchBox, lock Calc Table to avoid data changing (may error or make the code invalid)

Download v.2.3: deleted
Last edited by xapicool777 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

The_MuuG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by The_MuuG »

Just noticed, there is no weapon/element resistances in the character editor. Is it very hard to edit, or everyone just forget about it? I found values using memory view on other stats, but if you change those, they revert back.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

The_MuuG wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:36 pm
Just noticed, there is no weapon/element resistances in the character editor. Is it very hard to edit, or everyone just forget about it? I found values using memory view on other stats, but if you change those, they revert back.
i forgot, maybe later

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Update Cheat table:
- Add resistance editor(character Editor) (tested: read only)

Notes: deleted files (newer updated table on my latest post)
Last edited by xapicool777 on Wed Nov 08, 2023 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The_MuuG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by The_MuuG »

xapicool777 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 5:44 pm
Update Cheat table:
- Add resistance editor(character Editor)
Dude, your speed is something else. I never seen somebody else do so much in such a short span of time. You pump update, after update, after update, after update, and so on.
Big thanks.

The_MuuG
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by The_MuuG »

xapicool777 wrote:
Update Cheat table:
The resistance values goes back to normal after i change them.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

The_MuuG wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2023 11:14 pm
xapicool777 wrote:
Update Cheat table:
The resistance values goes back to normal after i change them.
lol. iam not test that last night because its already midnight in my country. let me try to find the fix if i can

Edit: already test it, and yes the value always revert back/read only. checked on d6 and its the same.
has been tried to find additional resistance in item editor(effect from properties) but still can't find the address

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Update!

-> Finally found array to clone item, yes clone! same stats, same properties, same innocent (Except reincarnate History) (tested!)
-> Add and fix a few address

=> excel table v2.3 - deleted
Attachments
Disgaea7.CT
(2.18 MiB) Downloaded 1073 times
Last edited by xapicool777 on Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.