Disgaea 7

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Disgaea 7

Post by xapicool777 »

[/quote]
be aware item may disappear if you clone it this way. it is unsafe for that i did not name it Dupe Code
[/quote]

already tested that address. last night i try change timble to baal sword the result is success and the item not disappear, because i edited with that address not the "item id" in your table.
but there is a few problem that i found:
1. the pic is gone. (no problem, i already test with using it in battle) (i try find address for pic but cant find it).
2. when we tried to reincarnated the item for the first time after item change (in this case timble to baal sword), the result still show timble (thats mean the item that we change still counted as timble) but dont worry, we can forced the result to be the item that we want to clone with that address + another address that i found (use them on item reincarnation when select output).

this is the result.
and this is if we tried to reincarnated that item (the left still count as timble because the first generation is from timble), but as you can see the mid and right is next tier of baal sword.

this is the 2nd code that we need.

so if we want to clone item it is better to do on item reincarnation (no need to use 9999 LP) you can edit item stat in the cheat table.
what we need to find is what address that make the item ready to reincarnate so we have less effort to get the item we want.
Last edited by xapicool777 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

lets try together shall we (i tried when i write this post)
1. we need ready to reincarnated item as sacrifice (i use dark dagger), lets change to baal sword

2. open tekknen table->item editor then back to game highlight baal sword (item that we need to copy) so the value will show. copy the value of item type, item type 2, and Name

3. highlight dark dagger, then change item type value to the value that we save earlier

4. go to item reincarnation npc, select reincarnate item

5. highlight the item target, but dont click it. open the tekknen table, and just freeze the value by check the box.

6. press select and choose the result (no matter left mid or right item that you choose <because we freeze the 3 value earlier>) but better you check the property so, you can add property that you want or in this case depend on luck

7. after item reincarnation success, unfreeze the value (check pic)

8. Result

9. Have fun
Note: here is my edited table from tekknen v.1.24 <add item type, item type 2, rename a few address/pointer
Note2: each save file have different value (so you cant use other save file value, ex. you want neo baal sword but doesnt have it) believe me i tried and get CTD!! lol!
Last edited by xapicool777 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

xapicool777 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:07 am
lets try together shall we (i tried when i write this post)
1. we need ready to reincarnated item as sacrifice (i use dark dagger), lets change to baal sword
[Link]

2. open tekknen table->item editor then back to game highlight baal sword (item that we need to copy) so the value will show. copy the value of item type, item type 2, and Name
[Link]

3. highlight dark dagger, then change item type value to the value that we save earlier
[Link]

4. go to item reincarnation npc, select reincarnate item

5. highlight the item target, but dont click it. open the tekknen table, and just freeze the value by check the box.
[Link]

6. press select and choose the result (no matter left mid or right item that you choose <because we freeze the 3 value earlier>) but better you check the property so, you can add property that you want or in this case depend on luck
[Link]

7. after item reincarnation success, unfreeze the value (check pic)
[Link]

8. Result
[Link]
[Link]

9. Have fun
Note: here is my edited table from tekknen v.1.24 <add item type, item type 2, rename a few address/pointer
Note2: each save file have different value (so you cant use other save file value, ex. you want neo baal sword but doesnt have it) believe me i tried and get CTD!! lol!
will item type 2 has wrong address i fix it to +20 with 8 byte long in hex it is a pointer to item name
for the item type one i fix it so it will be display by hex and trace the ptr to it ID

my guess is item type 1 is the item model shape, however, now you can try to find the id for baal sword. be aware change the id will change all item pointed to the same ptr so it better to save then exit the game to make sure change happen only to your items

Disgaea 7 ver.1.24 XapiCool77.CT
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 223 times
Last edited by tekknen on Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

so the next thing i tried is change the value (item type and item type 2) in store. tried change mint gum to mr.gency exit. the result is:
-> the item change, but the property isnt
but there is a way to fix this
1. open the xmex table-> item properties->features. back to game then highlight mr.gency exit so the value will show. copy the value and Name
2. collapse all xmex table so we can open tekknen table item edior. then save the value for Name, item type, item type 2
3. open store choose buy, then highlight mint gum then change the value item type, item type 2, name to the value that we save earlier (mr. gency)
4. collapse tekknen item editor code so we can open xmex table-> item properties->features. back to game, press down 1 time so the value show. then edit the value in feature1
5. in game press down 1 time and press up 1 time so the property will change to mr. gency exit
6. buy the item (the item will gone, but dont worry because the item type is change. check on etc icon, the item moved there)
7. save and load so the mint gum will appear back in store
Last edited by xapicool777 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

tekknen wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:47 am

will item type 2 has wrong address i fix it to +20 with 8 byte long in hex it is a pointer to item name
for the item type one i fix it so it will be display by hex and trace the ptr to it ID

my guess is item type 1 is the item model shape, however, now you can try to find the id for baal sword. be aware change the id will change all item pointed to the same ptr so it better to save then exit the game to make sure change happen only to your items

Disgaea 7 ver.1.24 XapiCool77.CT

i tried your fix, here is my conclusion:
1. ID?? in your fix is just like item ID but with 8 bytes (you change this, then you will mess up your game until you close the game <load wont help>) its better to delete this
2. item type 2->Name is the same address as Name (so its pointless to add this, redundant address)
3. Item type 2 now has different value each item even though same item type (ex. mint gum 1 and mint gum 2 has different value) meaning its not needed to do for dupe item (what we seek is same value for same item, but different for different item)

after another test, its turn out we dont need item type 2. we just need item type 1 to force reincarnate (freeze value). PTR LV1 isnt needed because when we edit item type, the value will follow

another test, its turn out a session (as long as not close the game) is have the same value for the item type. i tried bring value from another save that have neo baal sword and then tried to reincarnate with that value. its work!! so the value will change each you re-launch the game.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

using xmex table, input 1 by 1 copy from other equipment. copy and replace (not add <havent tried yet lol)
Last edited by xapicool777 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

fond the item reincarnation flag
updated to v1.25
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=25964&p=318127#p318127

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

tekknen wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:34 pm
updated to v1.25
Fix Tekknen table v1.25:
- Statistic->Current Stats->fix SPD address + rename

Add:
- Additional Stats : Base Stats + Extract Bonus Stats + Power Seal Bonus Stats (Seal only available after you acquire Seal of Power evilities <can cheat add with tekknen table>)
Last edited by xapicool777 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

tekknen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tekknen »

xapicool777 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:20 am
tekknen wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:34 pm
updated to v1.25
Fix Tekknen table v1.25:
- Statistic->Current Stats->fix SPD address + rename

Add:
- Additional Stats : Base Stats + Extract Bonus Stats + Power Seal Bonus Stats (Seal only available after you acquire Seal of Power evilities <can cheat add with tekknen table>)
Extract Bonus Stats was there under the name "Juice Bar Stat Gain" it was there since the first version

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

add more:
- Change innocent qty (not add to empty slot)

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Add more features: Special Skill Edit (level enhance, proficiency, range) -> to activate this code, make sure Skill Data Editor isnt currently active

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

added subdue innocent option
Last edited by xapicool777 on Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Add Skill exp

note: i will delete my old file when i post newer version
note2: deleted files (newer updated table on my latest post)
Last edited by xapicool777 on Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

So uh, did anyone make a property trait list?

xapicool777
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xapicool777 »

Foomy wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 8:32 am
So uh, did anyone make a property trait list?
if iam not wrong, the value is changed each you relaunch the game. so as long as you dont close and re-launch the game the value is the same. then if you dont have the property that you want (for copy) the only way is ask save file from others->load that file->copy the value->load your original save->paste the value (do this without exit the game)