[REQUEST] Moonstone Island

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Moonstone Island

Post by Jessen »

I'm still struggling to find anything that controls holo on owned or wild spirits right now.

stepsisinadryer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stepsisinadryer »

Yes i am also curious about holo chances. All ive found is a Shiny Spirit Chance in the data json in package.nw but idk how to alter it so it changes in game

DxDW
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DxDW »

leegao wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:41 am
DxDW wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:40 pm
So I noticed something when injecting items, if you do food/crops, you wont get the effect of the item, for example Stonefruits', +50 Stamina, or Magic Mushrooms' +100 Stamina

Anyone else had the same issue, if so anyone found a workaround/solve?
So to create new items, you actually have to/get to specify the effects you get from the consumable.

To do this, you'll need to change the 3rd (index 2) item in the sdkInst arr.

For example, here's a way to turn your stack of stoneFruitCrops to be extra OP - not only will it grant you 500 stamina when consumed, but it'll give your spirit +20 of each stat, as well as heal them +100.

Code: Select all

for (let i of runtime$jscomp$1._instancesByUid.values()) {
            if (i._objectType._jsPropName == "inventoryArray" 
                && i._sdkInst._arr
                && i._sdkInst._arr.length > 0) {
                     i._sdkInst._arr[38][0][0] = 99;
                     i._sdkInst._arr[38][1][0] = 'stoneFruitCrop';
                     i._sdkInst._arr[38][2][0] = 'Stamina:500,Speed:20,Vitality:20,Power:20,Armor:20,Hp:100';
                    break;
            }
        }
You can also do something similar with flax that has the opposite + negative effect on your enemies (including +200 tame)

for (let i of runtime$jscomp$1._instancesByUid.values()) {
            if (i._objectType._jsPropName == "inventoryArray" 
                && i._sdkInst._arr
                && i._sdkInst._arr.length > 0) {
                     i._sdkInst._arr[38][0][0] = 99;
                     i._sdkInst._arr[38][1][0] = 'flaxCrop';
                     i._sdkInst._arr[38][2][0] = 'Stamina:500,Speed:-20,Vitality:-20,Power:-20,Armor:-20,Tame:200';
                    break;
            }
        }
You're a genius, thanks heaps +1 to you my friend.

I was messing around with the 3rd array [2], but I didn't add in stuff like ':' and ',' syntax, I don't codeat all, just stuff that I picked up over the many years of modding and changing code in .ini's etc, that's awesome that you can give it other parameters from other items or just buff them absurdly haha.

rafpoop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rafpoop »

Jessen wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:51 am
I'm still struggling to find anything that controls holo on owned or wild spirits right now.
What file did you see it in? I was editing a file to upload to Nexus to make all Spirit spawning chances the same so people can catch Spirits like Ankylo above ground - I can upload a holographic spawn chance one while I'm at it.

stepsisinadryer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

rafpoop wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:03 pm
Jessen wrote:
What file did you see it in? I was editing a file to upload to Nexus to make all Spirit spawning chances the same so people can catch Spirits like Ankylo above ground - I can upload a holographic spawn chance one while I'm at it.
Hello I found something idk if its what you'd need but in the game location folder i extracted the package.nw file and you'll see a data folder and a data JSON

the data JSON is where i found this: [1,"SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE",0,0.2,false,true,180232322977002,false,1840],

there's also this idk if it is relevant: [1,"shinyChance",0,1,false,false,528941603232161,false,1445]]

rafpoop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rafpoop »

stepsisinadryer wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:55 pm
rafpoop wrote:
Jessen wrote:
Hello I found something idk if its what you'd need but in the game location folder i extracted the package.nw file and you'll see a data folder and a data JSON

the data JSON is where i found this: [1,"SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE",0,0.2,false,true,180232322977002,false,1840],

there's also this idk if it is relevant: [1,"shinyChance",0,1,false,false,528941603232161,false,1445]]
[1,"SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE",0,0.2,false,true,180232322977002,false,1840],

The 0.2 should be the chance, that's the default chance in the game according to the wiki. Try changing that number to 50 or something and you should half-half holographics spawning theoretically. I'll try it too!

I'm testing this:
[1,"SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE",0,50,false,true,180232322977002,false,1840]

EDIT: I tried it myself and doesn't appear to be working. Will try messing with other stuff though. Tried different numbers, including some with decimals if the game only takes that.

rafpoop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rafpoop »

stepsisinadryer wrote:
rafpoop wrote:
Jessen wrote:

Finally got it working I think, the value seems to be tied to {SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE:0} in the c3runtime.js file in your scripts folder. Edit it in notepad and save. I'm not sure what the maximum number is, because raising it to 99 did not give me a 99% chance. It gave me more like a 5% chance. It did raise my holographic spawns significantly, just stating that I'm not sure where the number ceiling is because it's not 100. I believe 99 is as high as you can go.

I'll keep trying, the point is that value appears to be raising my chances because I got three holographics in a few minutes after adjusting it but I'm having bad luck now.

stepsisinadryer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

rafpoop wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:51 pm
stepsisinadryer wrote:
rafpoop wrote:

Finally got it working I think, the value seems to be tied to {SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE:0} in the c3runtime.js file in your scripts folder. Edit it in notepad and save. I'm not sure what the maximum number is, because raising it to 99 did not give me a 99% chance. It gave me more like a 5% chance. It did raise my holographic spawns significantly, just stating that I'm not sure where the number ceiling is because it's not 100. I believe 99 is as high as you can go.

I'll keep trying, the point is that value appears to be raising my chances because I got three holographics in a few minutes after adjusting it but I'm having bad luck now.
Yea it either was lucky for you or im having issues recreating this. I extracted the package.nw to a new package.nw folder. deleted the original. went into c3runtime.js and edit with notepad++ and changed the 0 to 99. did u change anything else? did u also change it in the data json? do you have dev mode enabled etc?

rafpoop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rafpoop »

stepsisinadryer wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:14 pm
rafpoop wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:51 pm
stepsisinadryer wrote:

Yea it either was lucky for you or im having issues recreating this. I extracted the package.nw to a new package.nw folder. deleted the original. went into c3runtime.js and edit with notepad++ and changed the 0 to 99. did u change anything else? did u also change it in the data json? do you have dev mode enabled etc?
I tried again too, I adjusted [1,"SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE",0,0.2,false,true,180232322977002,false,1840] to [1,"SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE",0,99.9,false,true,180232322977002,false,1840] in Data.json.

I adjusted {SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE:0} and {shinyChance:0} to 99 in the c3runtime.js file in your scripts folder.

Both didn't seem to do much except cause a weird fluke where I got a few holographics after reloading the game multiple times. Maybe there's a limit to how many you can get per day? I've been testing that too, I'm not sure how they spawned because I haven't seen any since even though all my numbers have been the same and increased/decreased to see if they did anything. Could have just been the craziest fluke, just seems weird because it felt like the game was intentionally throwing a holographic at me when I was reloading the save to test - then it stopped. Made me wonder if there's a limit to how many per day.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

leegao wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:41 am
So to create new items, you actually have to/get to specify the effects you get from the consumable.
I believe you have to do similar with the eggs or they'll just have the last spirit type that was in that particular slot.

rafpoop
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by rafpoop »

I uploaded some cheaty mods to Nexus mods for lazy ppl like myself who just want to download files instead of editing when they feel like changing time speed. I'll upload more later too!

leegao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leegao »

I'm going to keep digging into the global variable (SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE), I've tracked down where the game uses it, but I don't see it changing anything in the actual encounter rates, so I'll dig a bit deeper into how that's actually calculated

But this seems to work for me to force a wild encounter to be shiny

for(let i of runtime$jscomp$1._instancesByUid.values())
    if(i._objectType._jsPropName == "wildSpirit") i._instVarValues[14] = 1; // 14 is isShiny
Only run this once you see the spirit spawn in your overworld map (you can also add it to the loop function I've posted about in the past to guarantee shiny encounter for every encounter)

stepsisinadryer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

leegao wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:43 pm
I'm going to keep digging into the global variable (SHINY_SPIRIT_CHANCE), I've tracked down where the game uses it, but I don't see it changing anything in the actual encounter rates, so I'll dig a bit deeper into how that's actually calculated

But this seems to work for me to force a wild encounter to be shiny

if(i._objectType._jsPropName == "wildSpirit") i._instVarValues[14] = 1; // 14 is isShiny
Only run this once you see the spirit spawn in your overworld map (you can also add it to the loop function I've posted about in the past to guarantee shiny encounter for every encounter)
Hello sorry I am having some issues, im fairly new to all this so i apologize in advance and I am trying to figure out how to run this. I found what i thought were the instructions and either got it wrong but i am getting an error: ReferenceError: runtime$jscomp$1 is not defined
at <anonymous>:1:47

Edit: not entirely sure what I did differently but it seems to be working

leegao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by leegao »

Oh make sure you select Runtime in the list of threads to suspend before you type this into the console. Construct 3 will set up up to 4-5 threads (the default is Main, but that's not where the game loop happens within)

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

leegao wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:43 pm

definitely works, though that won't work for egg spirits I bet. if we have a way to change spirits we've got to shiny, that would help.