Noobzor
Noobzor

[Request] PAYDAY 3

Post by wildsnow »

Game Name:PAYDAY 3
Game Engine:Unreal Engine 4
Options Required:EXP and MONEY
Steam Website:

In the beta of this game I tried to create a trainer and perform some tests but, because I could not maintain the changes since after a mission it returned to its initial value, I understand that being a beta there are some limitations. I also don't have much knowledge of the cheat engine, for this reason I ask an expert if they can modify the money or exp values.

Sorry for my English, it is not my native language.

thank you so much

mayhemfighter
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] PAYDAY 3

Post by mayhemfighter »

+1

Ninomae Tako'nis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ninomae Tako'nis »

The game requires a constant server connection, even when playing solo. Money and EXP are almost certainly server side. There probably won't be as much for this game as the last.

York2016
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by York2016 »

And there's not even a true solo mode from what i can tell, just an "Invite Only Mode" and starting the session with nobody else with you.

gorgutzer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorgutzer »

AES key : 0x27DFBADBB537388ACDE27A7C5F3EBC3721AF0AE0A7602D2D7F8A16548F37D394

OFFSETS
Code:
GNAMES:
0x624F740
48 8D 1D ? ? ? ? EB 16 48 8D 0D ? ? ? ? E8 ? ? ? ? 48 8B D8 C6 05 ? ? ? ? ? 0F 10 07

GOBJECTS:
0x62A75C0
48 8B 05 ? ? ? ? 48 8B 0C C8 48 8D 04 D1 48 85 C0

UWORLD:
0x63FBD80
48 8B 1D ? ? ? ? 48 85 DB 74 3B

Amoureux1412
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Amoureux1412 »

And for non initiates what does that means please ?

gorgutzer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorgutzer »

Amoureux1412 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:17 am
well means you can do many things with cheat engine, i managed to get somewhat unlimited ammo on machineguns just dont stop shooting.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="34">
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"scum"</Description>
<LastState Activated="1"/>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,PAYDAY3Client-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 10 83 D8 01 00 00 F3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
movss xmm0,[myvar]
movss xmm6,[myvar]
jmp return

myvar:
dq (float)1000

INJECT:
jmp newmem
nop 3
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
db F3 0F 10 83 D8 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
<UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>

caliber1942
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by caliber1942 »

gorgutzer wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:36 am
Amoureux1412 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:17 am
well means you can do many things with cheat engine, i managed to get somewhat unlimited ammo on machineguns just dont stop shooting.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable CheatEngineTableVersion="34">
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>0</ID>
<Description>"scum"</Description>
<LastState Activated="1"/>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(INJECT,PAYDAY3Client-Win64-Shipping.exe,F3 0F 10 83 D8 01 00 00 F3) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,INJECT)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:

code:
movss xmm0,[myvar]
movss xmm6,[myvar]
jmp return

myvar:
dq (float)1000

INJECT:
jmp newmem
nop 3
return:
registersymbol(INJECT)

[DISABLE]

INJECT:
db F3 0F 10 83 D8 01 00 00

unregistersymbol(INJECT)
dealloc(newmem)
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
<UserdefinedSymbols/>
</CheatTable>
The "reload" counter on full auto, the function looks like it is hookable like you have here, but in the end, the actual final value of ammo, clip, health, and almost everything you need to make a useful trainer is synced with the server. You can try to get around this client side, but you will find that the server (if you block changes to values) won't 'register' your changes. You will end up blocking the send or recieve packets by trying to get around functions that actually updates the game as it's actually "seen" on the server. You will "kill" enemies only to find they pop back up, or that your counters visually seem to be locked or "some value" but the server won't register it or you will see that the server won't let you reload or stuff like that.

I spent about 2 hours with this and feel pretty confident that the values are sent and recieved for most major things on the server.

What might be possible is if YOU are the host in "theory" (not sure if that is possible) for some things like AI reactions, AI firing weapons. So some people may want to go down that rabbit hole such that you walk around unimpeded. But what is the fun of that in a full game like this.

Offline mode, or mode where YOU can be the actual server host is what was needed. They didn't provide that.

Not saying the game can't have cool hacks or some stuff done to it, but most things seem to be server sided.

My 2 cents.

best,
Cal

WhiteRau
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by WhiteRau »

this constant need for 'always online' is a royal PITA for those of us who work in remote locations. hate it with a burning passion.

Even Nice Guys Cheat
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Even Nice Guys Cheat »

WhiteRau wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:51 pm
this constant need for 'always online' is a royal PITA for those of us who work in remote locations. hate it with a burning passion.
Is your "burning passion" or working in remote locations somehow impacting the creation of a CE table for this game?

Or did you accidentally mistake this forum for your Facebook / Instagram / Onlyfans?

Kushan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kushan »

Even Nice Guys Cheat wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:38 am
WhiteRau wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2023 8:51 pm
Is your "burning passion" or working in remote locations somehow impacting the creation of a CE table for this game?

Or did you accidentally mistake this forum for your Facebook / Instagram / Onlyfans?
That's not a very nice post for a guy claiming to be a nice guy. Unless you meant niceguy™️, in which case it's pretty on brand.

InternetGodz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by InternetGodz »

Max Level/All Perks/All Attachments + Unlocking of several pre-order items/non released items is already out in the wild, also some more stuff than that. No idea why you'd be wasting your time begging for a CE table if you don't even need one in the first place :). Just 1 quick google search will lead you to what I'm talking about, if people struggle tho I can make a tutorial :P.

Onidz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Onidz »

InternetGodz wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2023 5:22 pm
Max Level/All Perks/All Attachments + Unlocking of several pre-order items/non released items is already out in the wild, also some more stuff than that. No idea why you'd be wasting your time begging for a CE table if you don't even need one in the first place :). Just 1 quick google search will lead you to what I'm talking about, if people struggle tho I can make a tutorial :P.
Unlocking masks and other cosmetics as well as weapons via Fiddler doesn't give one god mode or similar things like not being detected by guards and such, or like the original OP asked the ability to make exp and other stuff stick to the account it's just temporary at best (currently at least), which then again probably wouldn't be what the OP had in mind.

Nice of you to point out that there's a method to alter the account tho :).

neccaps
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neccaps »

I've discovered that there is an offline mode through modding and i would advise creating an offline cheat table in the training area or download the offline mod(i would give the benefit of time and i would say just search payday 3 offline mod on youtube to find the mod)

Mcha
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Mcha »

+1