What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Wandering Sword

Post by amira123 »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2023 7:03 am
lmrlmax wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:12 pm
* Update table for Game Version v1.20.8. Fix Script Error and Added Movement Speed Edit Pointer in Stat Permanent Change POST
There's another update of the game today. May I request for an update to the table?

gunpla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gunpla »

+1

Kain Yusanagi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Kain Yusanagi »

lmrlmax wrote:
Made simple table, and need some feedback and test.
*Update table for v1.20.8
Option
1. Stamina not decrease
2. Change status after Upgrade Status (Consume, Change Equip, Etc) *NOT PERMANENT
- Only affected stat, if you want to change all stat, can change all equip to take effect
- You can Edit the Value
3. Item Increase Upon Use, Selling or Use Item
4. Meridian Point
- You can Edit the Value
- Changed after using meridian point
5. Martial Point
- You can Edit the Value
- Changed after using martial point
6. Add Money
- You can edit the value
- Change after Buy or Sell Item
7. Add Affinity
- Will add +100 to affinity gift
8. Change Base Stat *Permanent
- Activate Script then use consumable with "Max HP" effect
- Then your Base Stat will appear
- Save and Load to change your stat Permanently
Old Table
JH-Win64-Shipping.CT
JH-Win64-Shipping.CT
Been trying to use this table to just have stamina not go down when using the consult feature (I'm in Wudang atm and there's a bed to rest, so it's just tedium to run back and forth every time I want to consult; find the rest of the game systems good enough that I don't want to use them (edit: cheats), really), and it still reduces my stamina. Current version of the game is 1.20.9, but even when I was trying to use it to do so on 1.20.7 with the 1.20.6 version, it wasn't working, either. I experimented to try and use the add martial point function to see if it might be something to do with the version, and it failed to do anything, as well. Attempting to use the "Item increase upon use (add 1)" script when using the +10 stamina consumable (using 1, but stack of 4) crashes the game to desktop immediately. As such, I think that if the table doesn't match the version, it's not going to work... That, or the table is just outright broken, sadly.
Last edited by Kain Yusanagi on Fri Nov 03, 2023 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

amira123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by amira123 »

the stamina not go down didn't work during 1.20.8, but the other script works. However after game updated to 1.20.9, the item increase upon use one will crash the game. That's why we need an update to the table for 1.20.9

gunpla
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gunpla »

Another update 1.2.0.10 just released. Appreciate if the tables could be updated thanks!

Marte1980
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Marte1980 »

lmrlmax wrote:
Option
1. Stamina not decrease
2. Change status after Upgrade Status (Consume, Change Equip, Etc) *NOT PERMANENT
- Only affected stat, if you want to change all stat, can change all equip to take effect
- You can Edit the Value
4. Meridian Point
- You can Edit the Value
5. Martial Point
- You can Edit the Value
6. Add Money
- You can edit the value
7. Add Affinity
Old Table
JH-Win64-Shipping.CT
JH-Win64-Shipping.CT
Thanks for the table. I can still edit base stats on the new version of the game and I can change money through buying/selling, but I can't change Martial or Meridian points. Item increase crashes the game instead.

miorioff
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by miorioff »

I hope somebody will make it possible to reduce affinity. I'm stuck with one of the quests because affinity is higher than it should be...

Pachmiitoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pachmiitoo »

Need updated for new official versions seems table trade place item still working but hopefully can updated book manual and skill manual

Pachmiitoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pachmiitoo »

miorioff wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 2:26 pm
I hope somebody will make it possible to reduce affinity. I'm stuck with one of the quests because affinity is higher than it should be...
Don't cheat affinity you should just give item with red rarity can increase affinity +24 just spam give for them.

Necrosx
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Necrosx »

lmrlmax wrote:
Option
1. Stamina not decrease
- You can Edit the Value
4. Meridian Point
- You can Edit the Value
5. Martial Point
- You can Edit the Value
6. Add Money
- You can edit the value
7. Add Affinity
Old Table
JH-Win64-Shipping.CT
JH-Win64-Shipping.CT
Any chance of you updating the table?

stranger0411
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stranger0411 »

izayoixx wrote:
Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:40 am
Here's a list of all items currently in the game. Its a .json file though but should be good enough since you can search names and get the ID directly. Pass is 123.
Update Items list for 1.20.8.

Use can you still use this Script to get whatever item. Just need to put the Id of the item in there.

Will update the list for 1.24, which includes DLC items soon.
Attachments
Items.rar
Item verion 1.20.8
(104.09 KiB) Downloaded 180 times

XLordShadow45X
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by XLordShadow45X »

Tahtawy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:06 pm
lmrlmax wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:47 am
Got some trick to change bought item in trade and got some DEV items to unlock all material and weapons
Thanks to your amazing discovery and izayoixx json file for item ids, I may have been able to create a script that could automate your process.

Here is a "Replace Traded Item" script for 1.20.4 that may or may not work for you:
- Activate the script and start a trade with any merchant
- Make sure the item name shown in the script is one of the items the merchant is selling. If it's not, then close the trade screen and open it again
- The script would only replace one item of the merchant (the item that you saw in the script when you first opened the trade screen).
- Pick another item from the list in the script or type an item ID (List now contains most items and debug items)
- The item image in the game will not change, hover over the item to find out if it changed in the description.

- I've made a list of most items in the dropdown menu of the script. They're categorized and mostly go from white rarity to red rarity.

With this script you can spawn any item as long as you can find a merchant anywhere.

Please note that this may or may not work depending on your version
Hey there. Would you be so kind and update your table with all of the DLC items?
That would be awesome! :D

Pachmiitoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pachmiitoo »

XLordShadow45X wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:37 pm
Tahtawy wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:06 pm
lmrlmax wrote:
Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:47 am
Got some trick to change bought item in trade and got some DEV items to unlock all material and weapons
Thanks to your amazing discovery and izayoixx json file for item ids, I may have been able to create a script that could automate your process.

Here is a "Replace Traded Item" script for 1.20.4 that may or may not work for you:
- Activate the script and start a trade with any merchant
- Make sure the item name shown in the script is one of the items the merchant is selling. If it's not, then close the trade screen and open it again
- The script would only replace one item of the merchant (the item that you saw in the script when you first opened the trade screen).
- Pick another item from the list in the script or type an item ID (List now contains most items and debug items)
- The item image in the game will not change, hover over the item to find out if it changed in the description.

- I've made a list of most items in the dropdown menu of the script. They're categorized and mostly go from white rarity to red rarity.

With this script you can spawn any item as long as you can find a merchant anywhere.

Please note that this may or may not work depending on your version
Hey there. Would you be so kind and update your table with all of the DLC items?
That would be awesome! :D
https://www.fearlessrevolution.com/wanderingsword/mods/10
maybe you can use this mod for dlc item

Ashn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashn »

I just wish to ask since no one has found a way to reduce affinity does anyone here know how to edit it? I don't mean like save edit it (though if anyone does have this pls tell me) but rather use a script to see the id for the specific npc/companion
through the affinity tab in the inventory and the relationship value similar to an item id. Also I just created an account to ask this so if it's impossible that fair.

Ashn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ashn »

Ashn wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:16 am
I just wish to ask since no one has found a way to reduce affinity does anyone here know how to edit it? I don't mean like save edit it (though if anyone does have this pls tell me) but rather use a script to see the id for the specific npc/companion
through the affinity tab in the inventory and the relationship value similar to an item id. Also I just created an account to ask this so if it's impossible that fair.
I tried editing the value from finding the changing value and that didn't work as it just goes back to its original value, so the address for that actual value is something else. With that in mind, I wish to ask as I saw a script that increases the affinity to 100, either by the previous means of a single gift max affinity or just by adding +100 from the latest cheat table. Still, I wish to know if it's possible to do the reverse as with this game affinity is tied to specific quests and I made a mistake with affinity for certain characters.