[Request] bloody roar 3 ps2 (pcsx2 emulator)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
pepodmc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] bloody roar 3 ps2 (pcsx2 emulator)

Post by pepodmc »

Hello. I made a mod for the game bloody roar 3 for ps2. Spanish translation, bloody roar 2 music, and a texture pack

The thing is that, this game has a problem with texture duplicates.
Everytime (in arcade mode) that you lose and choose continue, the game goes to the character select screen again (usual behaviour of fighting games) but the textures of the menu sometimes loads and sometimes dont because of that texture duplicates problem, and after testing for weeks, theres no way to fix it, the game has infinite texture duplicates.

So , my idea to "fix" the problem is, with cheat engine, bypass the character select screen after you lose a fight and choose continue, and automatically continue fighting with the same character you started the arcade mode.

Game size: 600 mb
Usa version
emulator version: 1.7.4191

There is a mega link with the emu version and my modified iso in the description of the video. Because the emulator is very strict with the iso files.
If an iso has an internal modification (even if little), pcsx2 takes it as a totally different file.

I will pay five dolars if you can make this. (what i have in a paypal account, sorry if its a very little ammount of money)

But i dont know if its possible to do something like this with cheat engine, any help will be appreciated. Thanks!

pepodmc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] bloody roar 3 ps2 (pcsx2 emulator)

Post by pepodmc »

bump