Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
mrwallace888
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] The Walking Dead Saints & Sinners Aftershock

Post by mrwallace888 »

Game Name: The Walking Dead Saints & Sinners: Aftershock
Game Engine: Unreal Engine 4
Game Version: Unknown/Latest (game has finished receiving updates)
Options Required: Infinite Health, No Poison/Max Health Drop, Infinite Stamina, No Hunger/Max Stamina Drop, Infinite Ammo, No Reload, Infinite Weapon Durability, Zombies Can't Grab Player, Infinite Resources
Steam Website:

Other Info:
S&S does have a trainer, however it hasn't been updated in years. It got updated for the Aftershocks update but then a patch came out shortly after and since then a few of the cheats no longer work. I can't provide a link as doing so here seems to redirect to fearlessrevolution, which is not where the page is from. I can't say the name of who made it either since it also corrects it to "fearlessrevolution".

I was hoping someone could maybe make a cheat table for the game that has the original author's cheats, or at least the ones that no longer work. Later on I can check and see which specific cheats don't work anymore.

I also wondered if there was any chance someone here could decompile the original author's trainer and fix the broken stuff, since the original author clearly has no interest in fixing it himself.

mrwallace888
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: [REQUEST] The Walking Dead Saints & Sinners Aftershock

Post by mrwallace888 »

Bump