What is cheating?

[REQUEST] Grand Chase History Cheat

Post by imdatguy »

Game Name: Chase History
Game Engine: N/A
Game Version: N/A
Options Required: Auto kill dungeon, 1 hit, Unli mana, No CD
Steam Website: Not from steam but this is the site. [Link]
Other Info: Same grandchase in other private server. This game doesnt have gameguard. So no need to bypass to use cheat engine. I just want to know how to scan the right addresses and find the JNP. Thank you.

ValenH
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Grand Chase History Cheat

Post by ValenH »

Maybe it's not hackable anymore (the fact that it does not use anticheat isn't good news). If you cannot play this game's dungeons while disconnected from the internet maybe it's not worth trying.
But if it still works without internet (inside dungeons), then maybe only the end result is sent to the server.
If you know exactly how much mana you have, search for it directly (Float between+-2 / exact, else use unknown), then try increasing and decreasing the mana alternatively (first decrease, then increase then decrease etc) in comparison to the original(?), maybe you need to freeze the game while searching (option in CE, preferably if disconnected from wifi) or make sure you don't regenerate mana too fast (you need to manually control its changes with potions etc).
When you find a suspicious float, try changing it manually up and down to see if the changes reflect on the manabar, if it does, then use "find what writes to this address", you will find some location(s) (after you use mana skills), from that point onwards you need to do more advanced stuff... But try this for now and if you get anything take screenshots.

imdatguy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Grand Chase History Cheat

Post by imdatguy »

It's still hackable, I found a trainer and use it but I only got trial key for 2 hours. Btw I'll try your suggestion and I will update you. Thanks.