Post by danielyee »

hi guys any help here for the table..grand master table maker..tqvm sir

MatthewD
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [Request] BANCHOU TACTICS

Post by MatthewD »

I up this request too.

BP(used for money and increasing units stats are easy to find and cheat 4 bit address search). I assume XP should be easy too if you track it from the very beginning how much you earn(sadly I didn't), although I tried to track through unknown value and "increase by" amount and I didn't find it, I might try again later.

SP(used to perform special moves) are also easy to find, 4bit address search but the address changes every battle, so I should probably try to find what writes to that address, if I manage.

As you understand while I tend to be able to find basic values and such, I lack the knowledge & experience to make a proper cheat table.

Should be (super) easy for someone with the knowledge. And the game is only about 4 GB in size.

Thanks in advance to whoever makes this.

izayoixx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by izayoixx »

Here's a very simple table. Contains pointers for money and character upgrades. Stats are hardcoded and are calculated based on your level and upgrades so just set them high for more stats.

View shop or go to unit menu to update money, view unit to show their respective level and upgrades.
Attachments
Banchou Tactics.CT
(10.08 KiB) Downloaded 933 times

MatthewD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MatthewD »

izayoixx wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:07 am
Here's a very simple table. Contains pointers for money and character upgrades. Stats are hardcoded and are calculated based on your level and upgrades so just set them high for more stats.

View shop or go to unit menu to update money, view unit to show their respective level and upgrades.
First thank you for your work. Pretty helpful to upgrade characters and increase their level easily without grind.

Secondly, if you or someone else could also find the battle addresses-pointers for allied characters SP meter(each character possesses 3 SP(special points) gauges, each gauge amounting to 100 SP, so in total a character can obtain a maximum of 300 SP and these are used to perform character's special moves). It would be perfect. :)

Budihanggie
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Budihanggie »

izayoixx wrote:
Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:07 am

Thank You for table :)