tamasu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[REQUEST] Palia (Beta)

Post by tamasu »

Game Name: Palia
Game Engine: Unreal Engine
Game Version: 0.3.5 (BETA)
Options Required: Easy/Immediate Fishing, Easy Hunting (or like auto kill animals within range), Map Teleport, Inventory items quantity, Auto pick up resources within range

PS:
For the quantity of items in the inventory, I tried making a simple search and I did find the number but it was only a visual change.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Palia (Beta)

Post by Rhark »

This is a multiplayer game.

tamasu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by tamasu »

Rhark wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2023 5:01 pm
This is a multiplayer game.
Yeah but isn't it like Genshin Impact? There are cheats for it.
It's online but I play alone.

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

there's no anti-cheat that i know of. CE can be attached. it's an mmo of sort but there's no battle of sorts with mobs unless hunting is called a "battle." would love to have a trainer for this casual mmo game.

Phylonia
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Phylonia »

isamudysan wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 5:53 am
there's no anti-cheat that i know of. CE can be attached. it's an mmo of sort but there's no battle of sorts with mobs unless hunting is called a "battle." would love to have a trainer for this casual mmo game.
I think you misunderstood.

It's not because they don't "want" but because it's an MMO, yes you play alone it's good, but everything is stored on the server, in other words, you can't modify anything it would be.

You can try changing the game speed, that's all. You won't be able to do anything with the other elements because nothing is stored on your computer, "alone" or not, it's "online".

Thank you for not dirtying this game which is cooperative and not competitive.

Genshin Impact is an offline game that can be played alone and stored on your computer. Here even if you have a house "alone" you are online anyway, you need to identify yourself before connecting, like WOW, Dofus and any other game..

Edit: It would all be client side. But don't get used to it, don't forget that this is a test before release, either the game will close within a year or a real version will replace the beta. So don't get used to cheating it would also be useless :)

Okichobi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Okichobi »

And hilariously enough there is already a trainer being made because they left easy access to literally all of their debug tools including infinite money, duplication of items, etc so don't worry about upsetting the feelings of people like Phylonia, get to seeing what can be done folks and feel free to report back! :D

"Dirtying up a game." The game has been datamined, the devs have lied about a lot of things and the alpha testers have all come out now that NDA has died and admitted no real content has been added or been changed in two+ years. Palia was a money scam, now lets try and enjoy the mess before it goes up.

uctv
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by uctv »

Phylonia wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 11:08 am
isamudysan wrote:

It's not because they don't "want" but because it's an MMO, yes you play alone it's good, but everything is stored on the server, in other words, you can't modify anything it would be.

You can try changing the game speed, that's all. You won't be able to do anything with the other elements because nothing is stored on your computer, "alone" or not, it's "online".

Genshin Impact is an offline game that can be played alone and stored on your computer. Here even if you have a house "alone" you are online anyway, you need to identify yourself before connecting, like WOW, Dofus and any other game..

Edit: It would all be client side. But don't get used to it, don't forget that this is a test before release, either the game will close within a year or a real version will replace the beta. So don't get used to cheating it would also be useless :)
I think you underestimate on how incompetent the Palia devs are, there is close to 0 server complaint and the server trust what the client tells it, already breaking the number one rule of an mmo, so no, this isn't an MMO like WoW, this is a single player game where you can see other people with 0 player to player interaction.

So far I can easily spawn any item, fly, teleport, heck I even have access to the admin panels that they included in the game file literally called Wbp_Cheats, what a joke of a company.

DonkeyBuster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DonkeyBuster »

uctv wrote:
Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:32 pm
Phylonia wrote:
isamudysan wrote:

I think you underestimate on how incompetent the Palia devs are, there is close to 0 server complaint and the server trust what the client tells it, already breaking the number one rule of an mmo, so no, this isn't an MMO like WoW, this is a single player game where you can see other people with 0 player to player interaction.

So far I can easily spawn any item, fly, teleport, heck I even have access to the admin panels that they included in the game file literally called Wbp_Cheats, what a joke of a company.
And not sharing? Rude :( lol

AutistikWaldo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AutistikWaldo »

found the paste
Last edited by AutistikWaldo on Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AutistikWaldo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AutistikWaldo »

not by me

Zephyr
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zephyr »

AutistikWaldo wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:36 pm
not by me

what is this for if you dont mind me asking?

DonkeyBuster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DonkeyBuster »

Zephyr wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 7:14 pm
AutistikWaldo wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:36 pm
not by me

what is this for if you dont mind me asking?
looks like a script to extract offsets, but im a noob and cant tell for sure.

isamudysan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by isamudysan »

Phylonia wrote:
isamudysan wrote:

nah, i understood quite well. like the others have said, there are no checks between client and server. heck, i even used wpe pro (new version and won't say where i got it from); but, idk how to read packet as yet lol.

like i said, there are peeps elsewhere that are working on an ce table and esp for farming; and, i will not say where "elsewhere" is, so i apologize.

zbacter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zbacter »

is there a way to edit item ammounts and then sell them to make money if so please someone let me know

maevethemighty
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by maevethemighty »

isamudysan wrote:
Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:49 pm
Phylonia wrote:
isamudysan wrote:

nah, i understood quite well. like the others have said, there are no checks between client and server. heck, i even used wpe pro (new version and won't say where i got it from); but, idk how to read packet as yet lol.

like i said, there are peeps elsewhere that are working on an ce table and esp for farming; and, i will not say where "elsewhere" is, so i apologize.
would you be willing to share via dm's? ive been searching everywhere and i cant find it.. im begging ya