Re: Atlas Fallen

Post by demorest2 »

Unlock all essence stones n armours realy needed @_@

antic-owl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by antic-owl »

@sunbeam You can also add it to settings.json located in C:\Users\<your_user>\Documents\My Games\Atlas Fallen
That's what I did and works perfectly. Mind the rest of the settings that do not work. Just testing...

Also interesting is the settings.ini not found

Code: Select all

Mon Aug 14 00:03:42 2023: Fledge::Core::Application::initPreRenderWindow:4125: Settings file '..\settings.ini' not found, skipping...
And knowing you, you probably already looked at the debug menu :)

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

There's a line in Akira's table called "Additional Vitality" -- if you set this to "1" it makes your character NOT lose HP. This sticks through game reset WITHOUT the table.

This makes me wonder if there's others like "Additional Offense" or any other values that sticks -- I know the "Sprint" and "Run" values also sticks.

I'm also curious if there's a value for sand dashing as we do gain speed when we pick up flowers.

Cosmic74
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Cosmic74 »

jeremyrem wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:20 pm
For anyone looking for Perk points.

They are in both 4 and 2 byte Big Endian

Found it every easilly by resetting perks, scan, use, scan, use, etc. Can try and isolate it into a script later
That didnt work for me, either of them. I found it using byte only and set it to 99.

Akira
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Akira »

Skill points are 1 byte.

balirap
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by balirap »

anyone share the save game? really need it.

zurls
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by zurls »

How can I find Essence Dust? I tried a standard search - search, use, research, etc - and it turned up nothing.

Precific
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Precific »

I looked quite thoroughly at the save game format and wrote a little script so you can edit basically all of it (too lazy to build a GUI though ^_^ ). If you export the data to json, you can edit it with a text editor and import it back. There are various things, such as quest properties and triggers, various entities and enemy spawner properties, vendor inventory, player properties like character model (gender, face morph, ...), armor, gold, stats, artefacts, ...

Most of the relevant stuff is in `string fieldCore120_json`, and these values are even stored with proper names :D
As for the other fields (stored binary in the original file), most only have generic names since I have no idea they are. The script still parses them, so feel free to mess around.
The only thing it doesn't parse for the most part is the small header at the beginning of the .sav file (0x0C .. 0xDB), but a good portion of that appears to be for the 'load save' screen anyways.

I haven't looked closer at what exactly can be messed with and to which effect. My guess is that some things will just get overwritten immediately, and other things may not do exactly what you'd think from the name. But there certainly is loads of stuff to change in there. Keep in mind that the game tends to keep the sav files in memory, so you'll basically have to restart it all the time or change something obvious to be sure.

Use responsibly, and keep a backup. There surely are enough ways to break the game.

[Link] (EDIT: since the link does not appear to be visible when not logged in: my name in Github is the same as here)

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Precific wrote:
Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:34 pm
I looked quite thoroughly at the save game format and wrote a little script so you can edit basically all of it (too lazy to build a GUI ..
Would love to test this!

Would you mind giving us step by step example (with directory location format) how to extract and repack?

I tried doing the first step which was extracting raw but I'm getting the follow error:

[Link]

Much appreciated!

Precific
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Precific »

DarkFearless wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:57 am
Precific wrote:
I looked quite thoroughly at the save game format and wrote a little script so you can edit basically all of it (too lazy to build a GUI ..
Would love to test this!

Would you mind giving us step by step example (with directory location format) how to extract and repack?

I tried doing the first step which was extracting raw but I'm getting the follow error:

[Link]

Much appreciated!
Try running the command from cmd (to run the script directly with python), not within the python command line tool.

DarkFearless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DarkFearless »

Precific wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:08 pm
DarkFearless wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2023 6:57 am
Precific wrote:
Would love to test this!..

Thank you! Ironically figured it out right before seeing this today. I appreciate the response none the less!

refx2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by refx2 »

can you add an option comlete quest or complete stage the q uest please? i get bugged and i cant go any further

XPro NightHawk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XPro NightHawk »

DarkFearless wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:58 pm
jeremyrem wrote:
Sat Aug 12, 2023 8:37 pm
You need to set it to 2/4 byte Big Endian

If you have not already enabled it, you need to enable it in settings
Settings -> Extra Custom Types -> 2/4/Float Big Endian

Its mostly used in emulators so its not a standard type
Which version did you try this on (Vulkan or DX12)?

**Nevermind**:

Managed to find it by scanning unknown value; since the game values didn't turn out the same. These are the values to reset the perks back to "5":

[Link]

4 Byte Big Endian.
Can you explain this,