[REQUEST] Let It Die

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Rolloc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[REQUEST] Let It Die

Post by Rolloc »

Hello,
It's an asyncronous multiplayer game, mostly is single player only and that's where the impossibly long farming part kicks in.

I would request a spawner:
Specifically for Bullet Tuber type enemies (rare bullet metal which have a drop of 0.2% and is a rare enemy...), eventually other tubers optionally.
A spawner for red material drops, Goto-9 and Jin-Die boss LEVEL 10 monsters.
And last, also optional, if it's possible to coerce red Haters enemies (which are 50 floor up usually and have a rare chance of golden chest drop)
to drop more often that chest or simply a dropdown forcing them to drop death rods, green, red, black (that is the most).

Reasoning and personaly tentatives.
The ideal would be a way to directly spawn items on the floor, since bosses or monsters upon death does so and as a player you can move them back on the floor and gather those once more but sounds too difficult.
Monsters drops only one item at a time, changing that may be impossible and I wouldn't even try it.
The one I tried to do myself and failed is to change the "random" item type and drop rate or simply the specific drop rate from specific monsters and bosses, which some have practically 0.1% chance to drop their specific item.

I believe the easier way is just a spawner for specific monsters and bossess.

The spawner from KC-ONI worked with monsters called Jackal, but despite looting, for example, 40 items, once back in base there is only one kept in your backpack.
That said it's still 10000000 times more efficient than farming and hoping for a drop with normal mechanics.
I tried to customize the jackals pointers with JinDie but I wasn't able to do so.

Train11
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Let It Die

Post by Train11 »

:(