- max student and staff happiness
- zero teacher stress level

Steam Website:

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Let's School

Post by jonaaa »

The save files from this game are highly 'customizable'. You can edit almost everything, so, basically:

Save Files Location:

Code: Select all

AppData\LocalLow\Pathea Games\LetsSchool\Saves
Use your favorite Text Editor (i would recommend Notepad++ or VS Code, whatever you like, i personally use VS Code.), starting with the basic stuff:

If you want "infinite money", edit the SchoolData.json, inside the School folder:

Save the file, reload the save, done.

Next, Staff stats (Teaching Capability, Research, etc.), open the Teacher.json inside the Character folder.

In this case, you'll need to figure out the correct Staff member you want to edit, i couldn't filter by the name because the game seems to use "UniqueID" instead so, anyway, if you want to edit their stats, it's veeery easy.

Remember, high Researching Ability = Faster Research, it's NOT instant but you can research EVERYTHING in a matter of 2 in-game weeks. About Staff stress, couldn't find anything related (i probably didn't bother because my staff rarely gets 'tired' so...), and about students happiness and discipline, if you set the staff/teacher management ability to a high value, even the most deliquents will be disciplined quickly, i love how this game works sometimes.

I almost forgot, you'll need to 'format' the JSON if you want to know what you're doing, so, if you're using VS Code, you can easily format the JSON so then you can better understand what are you looking at, basically, open the JSON file, right click inside of it, then click "Format Document" or just press Shift+Alt+F.

Simple as that. If you're using Notepad++, you can try the JSTool plugin but i really don't use Notepad++ that much.

If you're impatient and can't wait for a table, you can do all these stuff and remember, ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR SAVE!

YT501
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by YT501 »

New patch change save file type. VSCode doesn't work anymore (

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

They did this because of issues with Steam Cloud, i don't play the game anymore, probably the saves are just 'repacked' into a single file.

gorsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorsan »

7zip

Azanami
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Azanami »

Though the game is interesting, unfortunately no one want to "update" the cheat table. Only trainers. If anyone interested, for most stat including students, teachers, and staffs are in float. Money and contribution points are 4 byte.

jonaaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jonaaa »

Azanami wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2023 7:07 am
Though the game is interesting, unfortunately no one want to "update" the cheat table. Only trainers. If anyone interested, for most stat including students, teachers, and staffs are in float. Money and contribution points are 4 byte.
Like the user above mentioned, you can still edit the save, just open it with WinRAR or 7Zip.

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Update table For Game Version V03.03.00.252be9d7
Feature
*Read Me First (Notes)
+ For Money and All Contribution Points, it's in the School Data (Activate > Decrease / Increase Money).

+ For Teacher & Staff Stats, it's in Teacher Data. Activate > Click Teacher > Freeze Value > Move Between Teacher.
----- For Staff, you can edit: Training Proficiency, Profession 1 Proficiency, and Profession 2 Proficiency.

+ For Student Stats, you can use Student Max Stats Script. Activate > Move Between Student.

+ For Teacher & Student Needs Scripts, You Can Turn On All of The Green Script at the same time and always on.

+ For Facility [Classroom / Etc], You Can Turn On All of The Green Script at the same time and always on.

+ For Building [Hallway / Etc] and Instant Wonder Building, you can always turn on the script.
Spoiler
LetsSchool.CT
Version 1
For Game Version V03.02.01.d0937b01
(92.32 KiB) Downloaded 785 times
Attachments
LetsSchool.CT
Version 2
For Game Version V03.03.00.252be9d7
+ Fix Script
+ Added some Script
(113.67 KiB) Downloaded 1147 times
Last edited by lmrlmax on Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pachmiitoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pachmiitoo »

Need update table for next version

Sylvtreeya
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Sylvtreeya »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:33 pm
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Feature
*Read Me First (Notes)
+ For Money and All Contribution Points, it's in the School Data (Activate > Decrease / Increase Money).

+ For Teacher & Staff Stats, it's in Teacher Data. Activate > Click Teacher > Freeze Value > Move Between Teacher.
----- For Staff, you can edit: Training Proficiency, Profession 1 Proficiency, and Profession 2 Proficiency.

+ For Student Stats, you can use Student Max Stats Script. Activate > Move Between Student.

+ For Teacher & Student Needs Scripts, You Can Turn On All of The Green Script at the same time and always on.

+ For Facility [Classroom / Etc], You Can Turn On All of The Green Script at the same time and always on.

+ For Building [Hallway / Etc] and Instant Wonder Building, you can always turn on the script.
Game updated. can you please update the table? :) :)

Pachmiitoo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pachmiitoo »

Is very appreciated for anyone can update the table 🙏

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:33 pm
Update table For Game Version V03.03.00.252be9d7

vegeance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vegeance »

Game Version V03.03.00.252be9d7 doesn't exist.
Only V03.03.01.5ff9d7ab or V03.02.03.c713a536

lmrlmax
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lmrlmax »

vegeance wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:13 am
Game Version V03.03.00.252be9d7 doesn't exist.
Only V03.03.01.5ff9d7ab or V03.02.03.c713a536
Because I use crack version and the new version is only V03.03.00.252be9d7 (Beta Version) [22 December 2023].
Steam Page : [Link]

Is the table still work for new version? because some Table still work after the game got update.

vegeance
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by vegeance »

Nope, it crashes.