Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
The Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Let's School

Post by The Doctor »

lmrlmax wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:33 pm
Here is my table, hope it work for you guys.
Update table For Game Version V03.03.00.252be9d7
Feature
*Read Me First (Notes)
+ For Money and All Contribution Points, it's in the School Data (Activate > Decrease / Increase Money).

+ For Teacher & Staff Stats, it's in Teacher Data. Activate > Click Teacher > Freeze Value > Move Between Teacher.
----- For Staff, you can edit: Training Proficiency, Profession 1 Proficiency, and Profession 2 Proficiency.

+ For Student Stats, you can use Student Max Stats Script. Activate > Move Between Student.

+ For Teacher & Student Needs Scripts, You Can Turn On All of The Green Script at the same time and always on.

+ For Facility [Classroom / Etc], You Can Turn On All of The Green Script at the same time and always on.

+ For Building [Hallway / Etc] and Instant Wonder Building, you can always turn on the script.
Spoiler
LetsSchool.CT
the game is on sale right now, so I decided to buy it.

In the 'New Semester' Update, half of the scripts cannot be activated, and the School Data script crashed my game when I tried to decrease money.

Those are all the options that can be activated. would you kindly update the table? 🙏

Jelce
Cheater
Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Let's School

Post by Jelce »

update +1