Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2

Post by Gunteraz »

Flupper wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 1:36 pm
Is there any working table so far ? Because none of the old ones are working even the Ironman Console enabler wont work
Not yet.

eriXD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Hi, I updated BringChaos' console in ironman table to game version 2.7.
I tested it with a simple Achievement and it should work, but please report any bugs you may encounter... and I can not guarantee, that it will work after the next update ;-)
Attachments
ck2_v2.7.0_console_in_ironman.ct
(3.95 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
Last edited by eriXD on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Aelhis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aelhis »

EriXD where do you live? I want to butkiss you :D.

Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gunteraz »

eriXD wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:04 pm
Hi, I updated BringChaos' console in ironman table to game version 2.7.
I tested it with a simple Achievemnt and it should work, but please report any bugs you may encounter... and I can not guarantee, that it will work after the next update ;-)
Nice! Seems to work fine so far. Thanks!

eriXD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Glad to hear it.

Now I have a favour to ask for everyone who likes playing CK2 on Linux: Would anyone of you like to test my console in ironman table for the Linux version of CK2? I finishid it just about an hour ago and from what I could see, it seems to work, but I'd like to make sure... so if anyone of you is a Linux user or a dual booter (like me), just give it a go.

What you'll need:
  • Steam for Linux and Crusader Kings II (duh)
  • The cheat engine server (ceserver) that can be downloaded precompiled (for x64 systems) from the CE github
  • The Cheat Engine Windows executable (at least version 6.5) for 64 bit systems
  • Wine to install/run the CE windows version
What you would need to do is run the ceserver (as root) and then use the windows Cheat engine as client (when opening a process select "network", use "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" as host and connect - then you can select the ck2 process from the list... you'll probably get a few errors... at least I do). From there on everything is just the same as with CE for Windows (except that it's pretty damn slow, but if you're just using a table, you'll hardly notice).

I know, it sounds complicated, but it's actually way easier than it looks... and to be honest, using CE like this in Linux is still way better (and faster) than scanmem/gameconqueror... although of course I would want a native linux application that does the same things CE does ;-)

Anyway... this turned out to be longer than I expected... if anyone would give it a try, I'd be happy.
Attachments
ck2_v3.3.2_console_in_ironman_linux.ct
Another update (just some minor changes) for ck2 v.3.3.2
(4.91 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
ck2_v3.3_console_in_ironman_linux.ct
Updated for ck2 3.3
(4.62 KiB) Downloaded 62 times
ck2_v3.0_console_in_ironman_linux.ct
Updated to 3.0 (actually just needed to change one number XD)
(3.88 KiB) Downloaded 65 times
ck2_v2.8.1_console_in_ironman_linux.ct
Updated to 2.8
(3.82 KiB) Downloaded 54 times
ck2_v2.7.2_console_in_ironman_linux.ct
Minor update that fixes a small bug
(3.78 KiB) Downloaded 51 times
ck2_v2.7.0_console_in_ironman_linux.ct
(3.74 KiB) Downloaded 56 times
Last edited by eriXD on Tue Feb 11, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I just hope recifense release his table for this latest update, I already miss his.

eriXD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

True, nothing beats Recifenses table. He's probably already working on it... and Paradox is probably already working on the next update to fix the problems with 2.7.0 XD

Flupper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flupper »

eriXD i love you

Paco
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Paco »

I really hope that somebody is already working on it..

eriXD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Recifense is officially working on it...

[Link]

Oh, and please don't give me all the credit for the ironman-cheat table... all I did was update what has already been found by BringChaos in the first place... and he even helped me to find the part that would enable achievements

H Con
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by H Con »

Looks like modded Ironman is going to be a little trickier than in previous patches.

ichatv
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ichatv »

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&p=1260#p1260 he posted it...go have fun

gorgutzer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorgutzer »

Someone can search the address of yesmen?

ned_is_dead
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ned_is_dead »

eriXD wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:26 am
Glad to hear it.

Now I have a favour to ask for everyone who likes playing CK2 on Linux: Would anyone of you like to test my console in ironman table for the Linux version of CK2? I finishid it just about an hour ago and from what I could see, it seems to work, but I'd like to make sure... so if anyone of you is a Linux user or a dual booter (like me), just give it a go.

What you'll need:
  • Steam for Linux and Crusader Kings II (duh)
  • The cheat engine server (ceserver) that can be downloaded precompiled (for x64 systems) from the CE github
  • The Cheat Engine Windows executable (at least version 6.5) for 64 bit systems
  • Wine to install/run the CE windows version
What you would need to do is run the ceserver (as root) and then use the windows Cheat engine as client (when opening a process select "network", use "localhost" or "127.0.0.1" as host and connect - then you can select the ck2 process from the list... you'll probably get a few errors... at least I do). From there on everything is just the same as with CE for Windows (except that it's pretty damn slow, but if you're just using a table, you'll hardly notice).

I know, it sounds complicated, but it's actually way easier than it looks... and to be honest, using CE like this in Linux is still way better (and faster) than scanmem/gameconqueror... although of course I would want a native linux application that does the same things CE does ;-)

Anyway... this turned out to be longer than I expected... if anyone would give it a try, I'd be happy.
Hey eri.

fellow Linux user here. It works great. How to update the table to newer versions for Linux? :)

eriXD
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by eriXD »

Hi, sorry for the late answer, I was... kind of occupied, even though I don't recall having done much during the last couple of days XD

Anyway... creating/updating ck2 tables for linux is kind of... messy... because the ceserver runs in a 64 bit environment and therefore interprets the games assembly as 64 bit code even though it should be 32 bit (and using the 32 bit version of the client didn't help for me - it just crashed). That has the ugly side effect of some assembly not being directly readable because for some commands that read or write from/to memory the ceserver will assume the longer 64 bit addresses even though these longer addresses might be part of following commands... and I have found that to be the case quite often with ck2 - a factor that made me almost give up on the table and that caused the time I needed for the creation of the initial table to be over half a day (I could only do it because I was looking at the Windows code and table by BringChaos simultaneously and could find some similarities in the code)... and it's also the fact (or one of them) why I haven't found how to enable cheats with mods enabled (though actually I don't use them anyway)...

Now, I could go into detail with what I'm usually doing when updating a "console in ironman" table, but... well, to be honest it's probably neither elegant nor clever, but as long as it gets the work done ;-) ... if you're really interested, I'll describe the process.

Btw, last time I checked - which was this morning - the table was still working...