[Solved] Crusader Kings 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

[Solved] Crusader Kings 2

Post by Gunteraz »

New patch and dlc came out today. I'd love if someone could make a table for that. I'd especially like the ability to enable console in iron-man mode. I'm so used to that feature in EU4 that my life feels incomplete without it in ck2. :lol:

JJDrakken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2

Post by JJDrakken »

Much appreciate to those able to update this.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

+1... i think this dlc looks to be a good one to mess with.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

I'm sure recifense is looking into this. I am too for the extension. I will probably add features to the extension after every hotfix too, while experimenting with the new features in this patch.

Aelhis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aelhis »

Yo CD I was just gonna ask you at least to give us the Console Ironman option lol. Thank god you already responded on this thread. btw your and recifense (my compatriot) rocks :D

Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gunteraz »

I'd expect hotfix before the end of the week so might want to wait until that happens so you don't have to update again right away.
There's couple of bugs, inculding some really bad ones such as not being able to use councillors if you miss certain DLC and from what i've gathered on Paradox forums the hotfix is in the works.

Aelhis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aelhis »

Well if its possible and not bothersome it would be very nice if at least the ironman console one was released. that gives a lot of stuff to do.

Wirrus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Wirrus »

I tried the AOB scan for console cheat from previous version, unfortunately it is not working in the new one

Darksaber501st
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darksaber501st »

I almost had a heart attack when I tried CE's forum and this thread was gone along with the rest.

Thanks CompactDisc and Recifense too if you're out there for keeping up with this as time allows, looking forward to plenty more updated tables for Paradox games (esp. this and Stellaris DLC/patch next month).

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Paradox made big changes in the code, especially in the console area.
I also won't have time for about 2 days so it'll take a while for me to fix the extension.
Maybe BringChaos can fix the console hack before I get back, I'll link him this topic.

freehkj
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freehkj »

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

As you can see from the screenshots, "debug_yesmen" should also be able to run in the program. In the existing "console enabler", the "debug" commands did not work at all. I would appreciate it if you include it when you create "CT" to make "debug_yesmen" available. 8-)

vaporwork
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vaporwork »

Plentiful of CTDs in current version, no point to make table for this until hotfix comes out.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

I've not suffered from any CTD's so far, but I still wish there was a table coming soon.

Gunteraz
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Gunteraz »

While there are some (minor) bug and annoyances i also havent had a single ctd so far.
I think most of the crashes are related to mods and stuff. Even seemingly innocen minor graphics mod can cause a ctd.

Flupper
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Flupper »

Is there any working table so far ? Because none of the old ones are working even the Ironman Console enabler wont work