[Solved] Crusader Kings 2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Crusader Kings 2

Post by danielyee » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:31 am

hi ya adm n all friends ...this great game is awesome..ya the game just been updated last night..i would say..can fearless adm can update the trainer version..please..tq

ned_is_dead
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings 2

Post by ned_is_dead » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:27 am

eriXD wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:47 pm
Hi, sorry for the late answer, I was... kind of occupied, even though I don't recall having done much during the last couple of days XD

Anyway... creating/updating ck2 tables for linux is kind of... messy... because the ceserver runs in a 64 bit environment and therefore interprets the games assembly as 64 bit code even though it should be 32 bit (and using the 32 bit version of the client didn't help for me - it just crashed). That has the ugly side effect of some assembly not being directly readable because for some commands that read or write from/to memory the ceserver will assume the longer 64 bit addresses even though these longer addresses might be part of following commands... and I have found that to be the case quite often with ck2 - a factor that made me almost give up on the table and that caused the time I needed for the creation of the initial table to be over half a day (I could only do it because I was looking at the Windows code and table by BringChaos simultaneously and could find some similarities in the code)... and it's also the fact (or one of them) why I haven't found how to enable cheats with mods enabled (though actually I don't use them anyway)...

Now, I could go into detail with what I'm usually doing when updating a "console in ironman" table, but... well, to be honest it's probably neither elegant nor clever, but as long as it gets the work done ;-) ... if you're really interested, I'll describe the process.

Btw, last time I checked - which was this morning - the table was still working...
Thanks for your reply. :)

I would be very interested in what you did but I doubt I would be able to understand it because I have no knowledge of assembly. :(
If you have a fool proof way of describing it, feel free to do so! ;)

Checked the newest CKII version. Works still like a charm!

Khevor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Solved] Crusader Kings 2

Post by Khevor » Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 pm

@eriXD Would you be willing to update the CK2 Ironman Console table? It stopped working for 2.7.2 (at least for me).

e479
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by e479 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 am

Khevor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 pm
@eriXD Would you be willing to update the CK2 Ironman Console table? It stopped working for 2.7.2 (at least for me).
You can look in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366

Khevor
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Khevor » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:02 am

e479 wrote:
Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:22 am
Khevor wrote:
Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:32 pm
You can look in this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=348&start=15#p1366
Thank you very kindly. :) (I wasn't even aware that existed).

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:03 am

hi sir n al community
this game is a good one..
can anyone update the table and add
unlimited karma plz
cos this game update dlc jade dragon
version 1.7.2
tq