[REQUEST] Roboquest UE4 Console Unlock Help or Table (Steam)

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Unholy
Noobzor
Noobzor

[REQUEST] Roboquest UE4 Console Unlock Help or Table (Steam)

Post by Unholy »

Hey guys not sure if this is the correct section for this request but I'm trying to get the UUE4 Unlocker tool to work with Roboquest so that I can use the console in game. I've gone through some steps outlined in other posts but can't get it to work properly. If anyone could help me out or just postan updated table for the game that includes working xp and skill point pointers that would be cool too. Although I'd like to get the cheat menu working preferably.

These are the steps I am taking to try and get the UUE4 Unlocker to work and activate in game cheat menu via the console.

1. Start up UUE4 Unlocker and attach it to the game
2. In the "available features section of UUE4: "Dump Object Info"
3. Going to generated object dump file and finding: "Function BP_IngamePlayerController.BP_IngamePlayerController_C.ToggleCheatMenu"
4. Copying that address (in my case this time it is: 0000000048314BC0) minus the 0's into the "add address manually" section of cheat engine.
5. After pasting it into the address box I leave "Type" as "4byte" (not sure if this is correct and may be part of my issue), check "Hexadecimal", check "pointer", set the offset to "B0" and add the address.
6. After that I go into the in-game console using ~ and try to activate the menu with no luck. I have tried multiple variations of the command to activate it but nothing works.

Can anyone give me a bit of insight to what I might be doing wrong or missing? Perhaps even give a detailed step by step if I am really far off here. Sorry I am kinda new to all of this but trying to learn and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.

unREAL
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQUEST] Roboquest UE4 Console Unlock Help or Table (Steam)

Post by unREAL »

copy the address of the function + b0 ( add address manually )
set it to hex and you will see a value like 0C820000
change it to 0C820200
now open the console and type "ToggleCheatMenu 1"
its NOT working in the base coz different player controller!

Unholy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Unholy »

unREAL wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:19 pm
change it to 0C820200
Dude you're the best! Thanks so much, that worked. My issue was not manually adding the "200" to the final address and trying to do it in the lobby.

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

Unholy wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:20 pm
Hey guys not sure if this is the correct section for this request but I'm trying to get the UUE4 Unlocker tool to work with Roboquest so that I can use the console in game. I've gone through some steps outlined in other posts but can't get it to work properly. If anyone could help me out or just postan updated table for the game that includes working xp and skill point pointers that would be cool too. Although I'd like to get the cheat menu working preferably.

These are the steps I am taking to try and get the UUE4 Unlocker to work and activate in game cheat menu via the console.

3. Going to generated object dump file and finding: "Function BP_IngamePlayerController.BP_IngamePlayerController_C.ToggleCheatMenu"
4. Copying that address (in my case this time it is: 0000000048314BC0) minus the 0's into the "add address manually" section of cheat engine.
5. After pasting it into the address box I leave "Type" as "4byte" (not sure if this is correct and may be part of my issue), check "Hexadecimal", check "pointer", set the offset to "B0" and add the address.
6. After that I go into the in-game console using ~ and try to activate the menu with no luck. I have tried multiple variations of the command to activate it but nothing works.

Can anyone give me a bit of insight to what I might be doing wrong or missing? Perhaps even give a detailed step by step if I am really far off here. Sorry I am kinda new to all of this but trying to learn and am hoping someone can point me in the right direction.
Hey, I'm trying to follow your steps but I can't find any "Function BP_IngamePlayerController.BP_IngamePlayerController_C.ToggleCheatMenu" in the dump file. the only ones I think might come close are:

[00001818] 000002565ED7B140 Class Engine.CheatManager
[00005072] 00000256742484A0 Function Engine.PlayerController.EnableCheats
[00005279] 0000025674212440 Enum RoboQuest.ECheatCode
[00005831] 00000256742BC720 Function RoboQuest.AGameState.SetCheatCodeStatus
[00006902] 000002567438FE40 Function RoboQuest.AGameInstance.GetCheatCodes
[00007030] 00000256743D3C00 Function RoboQuest.AGameInstance.SetCheatCodes

but they don't seem to change anything when "enabled"

perhaps they changed something with the 1.1 update?

NillaMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NillaMan »

Unholy wrote:
Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:28 pm
unREAL wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:19 pm
change it to 0C820200
Dude you're the best! Thanks so much, that worked. My issue was not manually adding the "200" to the final address and trying to do it in the lobby.
Hey man, I'm trying to follow all your steps but im getting a bit lost.

I've launched UE4 Unlocker, injected it to RQ, successfully can use the console ingame, I get into the first map where u fight (i couldnt find ToggleCheatMenu while in basecamp), Dumped the files, Found the address for the toggle, Open up Cheat engine, open roboquest process, add the address, hex, pointer, xB0, add it, add 200 to the end, click the X for the address, but i still cannot manage to get the menu opened. The console simply says no command found...

Any advice?

UPDATE: I was able to properly add the address manually with the +B0 at the end, hit hex, and add it. Then adding the 200 at the end. Now I do not get the error of "Command not recognized" but nothing happens. Nothing shows up.

NillaMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NillaMan »

Trentonxx wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2024 8:30 pm
Unholy wrote:
Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:20 pm

Hey, I'm trying to follow your steps but I can't find any "Function BP_IngamePlayerController.BP_IngamePlayerController_C.ToggleCheatMenu" in the dump file. the only ones I think might come close are:

[00001818] 000002565ED7B140 Class Engine.CheatManager
[00005072] 00000256742484A0 Function Engine.PlayerController.EnableCheats
[00005279] 0000025674212440 Enum RoboQuest.ECheatCode
[00005831] 00000256742BC720 Function RoboQuest.AGameState.SetCheatCodeStatus
[00006902] 000002567438FE40 Function RoboQuest.AGameInstance.GetCheatCodes
[00007030] 00000256743D3C00 Function RoboQuest.AGameInstance.SetCheatCodes

but they don't seem to change anything when "enabled"

perhaps they changed something with the 1.1 update?
You have to move your character out of basecamp, in other words start a game, then dump, then you'll find it at the start of a new run.

NillaMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NillaMan »

So if anyone knows why I'm able to enter the console code "ToggleCheatMenu 1" yet nothing shows up please help!!!

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

NillaMan wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 6:14 am

You have to move your character out of basecamp, in other words start a game, then dump, then you'll find it at the start of a new run.
Ok I figured it out it was this. as the comment below me also pointed out. Now I'm in the same position as him, I found the address memory and edited.

for future reference,
the offest "+B0" only works if you add it in the address field, not in the offest when clicking the "Pointer" checkbox. so I left it unchecked.

otherwise you'll get the ????

Before and after addingg the 200
First you get the not recognized. after you no longer get it but the console does not open...
@unREAL you sure there isn't any step we are missing?

NillaMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NillaMan »

Trentonxx wrote:
Fri Jan 12, 2024 4:23 pm

for future reference,
the offest "+B0" only works if you add it in the address field, not in the offest when clicking the "Pointer" checkbox. so I left it unchecked.
by the way. It also took me a lot of time to figure this out that the +B0 had to be manually put in the address bar and not added as an offset. I literally studied unREALs comment until i realized thats what he meant. Either way, we're stuck. Lmk ifu make progress and i'll also be in touch if i do.

I was able to play with some of the other options from the dump file. I think something like SpawnWeapon works and spawns a "cheated gun" which is the original fox gun that shooots like a machine gun.

SO IF anyone knows how to fix this issue as to why the ToggleCheatMenu doesnt produce an error yet nothing happens... Please illuminate our eyes!

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

NillaMan,
While I'm still working on unblocking the UE4 Console I've found this table that kinda works for this version:
viewtopic.php?p=325619#p325619

You first have to launch the game + UUU4, then click "Activate" then "Unreal engine" wait a few to complete and then "for local player" (I can't seem to make the GEngine work, I'm assuming that's where the pointer for damage calculation is)

I'm getting crazy finding the player health value and/or code. I find some values that match but are just the ones on the HUD on screen, even as a float. they do not freeze nor are affected by NOP modification. so there must be a different part of code that touches life. I'll probably give up after this weekend and move my effort to finding the game timer or a way to get S every run regardless of time.

Funny thing is I'm doing so many runs to test the code that I'm halfway to the max wrenches anyway lol

NillaMan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by NillaMan »

Trentonxx wrote:
Sun Jan 14, 2024 10:39 am
NillaMan,
While I'm still working on unblocking the UE4 Console I've found this table that kinda works for this version:
viewtopic.php?p=325619#p325619

You first have to launch the game + UUU4, then click "Activate" then "Unreal engine" wait a few to complete and then "for local player" (I can't seem to make the GEngine work, I'm assuming that's where the pointer for damage calculation is)

I'm getting crazy finding the player health value and/or code. I find some values that match but are just the ones on the HUD on screen, even as a float. they do not freeze nor are affected by NOP modification. so there must be a different part of code that touches life. I'll probably give up after this weekend and move my effort to finding the game timer or a way to get S every run regardless of time.

Funny thing is I'm doing so many runs to test the code that I'm halfway to the max wrenches anyway lol
the best working table so far is this one by cakesan viewtopic.php?t=14888

Trentonxx
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Trentonxx »

Back on the topic of the Unreal Menu:

Following SunBeam's steps in the Outer Worlds post:
he doesn't mention that you do not press "Control+Enter" in the upper window (or it would just prompt you to add a comment) but you do in the lower one, and you'll see that the addresses turn into offsets. where we find the +B0

Once changed to the bytes he refers to (to which I assume are just game-related in that instance and I don't know why unReal doesn't mention it when he says "Patch the function and links to that thread" so either I'm wrongly assuming the bytes are different (they don't change anything on the right view) or there is a missing step.

(Note, I manually added the 200 in the address myself, I left it as it was to see if it maybe would have changed by changing those bytes but uhm nope)

and as before. "patching" the function by swapping those 4 bytes did nothing, but adding the 200 to the address made it so that the command is accepted and no longer unknown. it still won't launch the Menu tho.

Perhaps there is a confirmation or a write button I'm not seeing in CE when editing the memory bytes, just like the X to freeze the addresses value.

MrDuster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MrDuster »

Having same issue, have you got it working?