[Solved] Uplink

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Locked
Flawmore
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:35 pm
Reputation: 0

[Solved] Uplink

Post by Flawmore » Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:20 pm

Hi, looking for a table for Uplink v1.55 Steam

Cash mod and Can't be traced please

seronis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Uplink

Post by seronis » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:57 pm

Flawmore wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi, looking for a table for Uplink v1.55 Steam

Cash mod and Can't be traced please
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=883

This will cover the cash issues. Might take some time later to track down the trace code but no promisses.

Flawmore
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Uplink

Post by Flawmore » Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Thank you very much :):)

seronis
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 pm
Reputation: 3

Re: Uplink

Post by seronis » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:07 am

Flawmore wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 pm
Thank you very much :):)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1562#p5341

They recovered the table from the old forums that has the other feature you wanted. Figured id ping ya

Flawmore
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:35 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: Uplink

Post by Flawmore » Mon May 15, 2017 5:59 pm

seronis wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:07 am
Flawmore wrote:
Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:13 pm
Thank you very much :):)
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1562#p5341

They recovered the table from the old forums that has the other feature you wanted. Figured id ping ya
Thanks man... I really appreciate it :):)

Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users