REQ :Jagged Alliance 3 table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
SlickDeals2022
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: REQ :Jagged Alliance 3 table

Post by SlickDeals2022 »

Thanks @parkan1986. looks like the trick is to work using a merc's inventory slot

Dragon7
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dragon7 »

DerGore wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:07 pm
Dragon7 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:16 pm
It is correctly hinted in steam discussion here:
[Link]
That is is possbile to unpack and edit lua data that is in plain text (like, ...\Data\UnitDataCompositeDef\steroid.lua)
Packer/unpacker is here: [Link]
Possibilities are .. endless )
tryed editing some stuff but as soon as i pack it back to hpk the games messes up like not text and everything.
"--dont-compress-files" solves this.
Here is how.
For example, we have unpacked Data folder and hpk.exe
hpk.exe create --dont-compress-files Data Data.hpk

If something goes wrong, you can unpack your new packed Data.hpk and see if it is the same as original.
For me, it works, game starts fine with repacked Data.hpk

Parkan1986
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Parkan1986 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:59 pm
Parkan1986 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:49 pm
i manage to create IMP char with max stats but it required some quirks.money editing very easy.ammo also.

Without all this stuff just need godmode table for mercs
How did you get max stats?
it was some trick.creating hero.set all stats to 50.search 2-3 times increasing each stat by 1 point.when you expire all stats point and all your stats will 55 set in cheat engine to 85(i not tryed 99 or 100).next click next option choose perks revert back to stats allocating because it will not allow you to continue because of -300 points.reset points again to 50 increasethem to 55.set again to 85 in cheat engine click continue dont choose any perks because it again prevent you to finish creating.click continue and pay for merc.profit.your merc have 85 in stats.
[Link]

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Parkan1986 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:17 pm
it was some trick.creating hero.set all stats to 50.search 2-3 times increasing each stat by 1 point.when you expire all stats point and all your stats will 55 set in cheat engine to 85(i not tryed 99 or 100).next click next option choose perks revert back to stats allocating because it will not allow you to continue because of -300 points.reset points again to 50 increasethem to 55.set again to 85 in cheat engine click continue dont choose any perks because it again prevent you to finish creating.click continue and pay for merc.profit.your merc have 85 in stats.
[Link]
So, just to understand... you find the stat values, edit them, go into the perks screen, select the perks you want, then go back and reset the stats, will you still have the perks you'd selected?

Parkan1986
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Parkan1986 »

not exatly.you need again made all atats to 55 to make points pool 0 and then edit in cheat engine all stats to 85 again.then click next two times and create merc.perks will staysame when you return again.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

I'll have to try it. I'm still trying to get the money cheat to work.

scheel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scheel »

Parkan1986 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:30 pm
not exatly.you need again made all atats to 55 to make points pool 0 and then edit in cheat engine all stats to 85 again.then click next two times and create merc.perks will staysame when you return again.
I got it working, thank you!

how I did it:

1. find every single stat in cheatengine by increasing/decreasing it (its 4 byte, if it finds nothing restart game and cheatengine till it works)
2. set all stats manually to 55 ingame, now use cheat engine and set all stats to 85. click next and select perks
3. go back to stats (since you now got a negative value for stats and cant continue anyway), change all of them (again, ingame) to 55
4. click next (so you're in the perk screen, where your previous perk selection should still be active)
5. now tab out to cheat engine and change all the stat values to 85
6. click next ingame and finish creating your char with the selected perks and stat values of your choosing

money is 4 Bytes, inventory stuff (parts, medicine...) is 2 Bytes. Happy hunting :)

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi all..i wonder can any great table maker sifus or guru can make a decent table for us all..appreciated gurus and sifu table maker

grenzdebil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grenzdebil »

scheel wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:45 pm
1. find every single stat in cheatengine by increasing/decreasing it (its 4 byte, if it finds nothing restart game and cheatengine till it works)
2. set all stats manually to 55 ingame, now use cheat engine and set all stats to 85. click next and select perks
3. go back to stats (since you now got a negative value for stats and cant continue anyway), change all of them (again, ingame) to 55
4. click next (so you're in the perk screen, where your previous perk selection should still be active)
5. now tab out to cheat engine and change all the stat values to 85
6. click next ingame and finish creating your char with the selected perks and stat values of your choosing
This does not work for me. I successfully identify all of the stats, but when I set them to 85 in Cheat Engine, the game does not update the Screen, the Points Balance still shows 0. If I click next to choose perks I get no greyed out Finish button and can create the character. If I do go back after selecting my perks, all the stats are still at 55 and the adresses I found with Cheat Engine are no longer valid. What am I doing wrong?

Re0dDai
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Re0dDai »

Installed CE 7.5 today, and since I deactivated Fast Scan in CE, I find any value without problem, where before sometimes it found something sometime nothing (???). In the Char creation I found 20 values for the stats but after switching screens 10 values stayed at 85 and 10 revert to the value I set them (55). Idk if this is any help for you guys...

scheel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by scheel »

When you do step 2 and use cheat engine to set all values to 85, its normal that you can still click next - but in the following perk select screen you should have a negative point balance?

I think the negative numbers only get calculated at that very step (transitioning from the point allocation to perk selection), thats why after the perks are selected you have to go back, set normal stat points, click next to get to the perk screen again and then tab out (while on the perk screen) and edit the values in cheat engine. afterwards you tab back into the game and finish character generation. Worked for me like that :(

Chapi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chapi »

Dragon7 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:13 pm
DerGore wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 5:07 pm
Dragon7 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:16 pm
It is correctly hinted in steam discussion here:
[Link]
That is is possbile to unpack and edit lua data that is in plain text (like, ...\Data\UnitDataCompositeDef\steroid.lua)
Packer/unpacker is here: [Link]
Possibilities are .. endless )
tryed editing some stuff but as soon as i pack it back to hpk the games messes up like not text and everything.
"--dont-compress-files" solves this.
Here is how.
For example, we have unpacked Data folder and hpk.exe
hpk.exe create --dont-compress-files Data Data.hpk

If something goes wrong, you can unpack your new packed Data.hpk and see if it is the same as original.
For me, it works, game starts fine with repacked Data.hpk
You can take the SADEnabler and change it so it will work with JA3.
viewtopic.php?p=273744#p273744

grenzdebil
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grenzdebil »

scheel wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:54 pm
When you do step 2 and use cheat engine to set all values to 85, its normal that you can still click next - but in the following perk select screen you should have a negative point balance?
I fiddled around with it and FINALLY got it to work. Weirdly, I can only get this to work when the scan for the Attributes returns TWO entries for each stat. Meaning I (sometimes) get two hits for Health, two for Strength, two for Leadership and so on. These two are definitely both "connected" to the actual stat ingame - modifying the stat ingame does show up in both addresses in Cheat Engine. I checked multiple times. If these two sets for each do show up, the trick you two provided does indeed work - going back after Perk selection shows that only ONE (the second) set for the stats has reverted back to 55, the first set is still at 85. Then, when I reedit the second set to 85 as well, the whole thing finally works.

Same with the money cheat - I can only get this to function when I get FOUR hits for the search. Sometimes I get only one, sometimes I get three - it does not work with either of those. When I do get four hits in the search though, the whole thing functions as expected. The only thing working reliably every time is the editing of the inventory stacks such as ammo, parts and so on.

Either way - I don't really understand it, but I'll take what I can get. Thanks again to both of you for pointing me in the right direction.

salty1983
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by salty1983 »

I turned off fast search for money and searched again found 7 address changed them all then the money changes stayed.

4pow3r
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4pow3r »

Guys, how to get money? i cant find value