[Request] Cricket Captain 2023 Cheat Table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Pat176
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Cricket Captain 2023 Cheat Table

Post by Pat176 »

Creating this to see if there's an update for the cheat table for the game Cricket Captain 2023. Like last time it was @Lucas02, hopefully someone will make a cheat table for the game. It also makes the gaming experience far more enjoyable as it could be used to our liking.
Thanks.

freefort
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: [Request] Cricket Captain 2023 Cheat Table

Post by freefort »

Similar to older versions. Enjoy
Attachments
CricketCaptain2302.CT
(32.29 KiB) Downloaded 1231 times

alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alrounder80 »

freefort wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2023 6:46 pm
Similar to older versions. Enjoy
I've still been playing cc2021 cause there was no working editor for the 22 version. This table that you've created prompted me to buy cc2023. Thank you

suchin2505
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by suchin2505 »

The Game crashes when trying to edit the player stats. Is it just for me?

freefort
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freefort »

suchin2505 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:30 am
Try this version.

Changes:
- Turned off the freeze options on coaching/physio values; probably what's causing the crash
- Added some useless text fields under Basic Info
- Added contracts under testing; looks like there are a number of memory addresses depending on what you're playing and England FC contract addresses don't always work yet
Attachments
CricketCaptain2023v2.CT
(39.99 KiB) Downloaded 1210 times

alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alrounder80 »

freefort wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 8:53 pm
suchin2505 wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2023 10:30 am
Try this version.

Changes:
- Turned off the freeze options on coaching/physio values; probably what's causing the crash
- Added some useless text fields under Basic Info
- Added contracts under testing; looks like there are a number of memory addresses depending on what you're playing and England FC contract addresses don't always work yet
Looks good. Great to be able to change the date of birth with precision and also to be able to change player nationalities.

theopener
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theopener »

What is "Bowling Type 1" and 2. Is it economy and/or strike rate related? I have played around with it but can't see a pattern. Any help would be appreciated. What is the maximum aggression for first class batsman?

Thanks so much for posting this, it makes the game so much more enjoyable

freefort
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freefort »

theopener wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:05 pm
What is "Bowling Type 1" and 2. Is it economy and/or strike rate related? I have played around with it but can't see a pattern. Any help would be appreciated. What is the maximum aggression for first class batsman?

The values in these two fields decide the bowling type (e.g. Right arm Fast, Leg Spinner, etc.) for the player. Not sure if the gaming engine is using this to decide their bowling economy or strike rate, but there are addresses related to bowling aggression/defensiveness included under "Testing". I think there are likely other memory addresses that decide the effectiveness of the bowler so if anyone figures it out please do share.

theopener
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theopener »

freefort wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:14 am
theopener wrote:
Mon Jul 17, 2023 3:05 pm

The values in these two fields decide the bowling type (e.g. Right arm Fast, Leg Spinner, etc.) for the player. Not sure if the gaming engine is using this to decide their bowling economy or strike rate, but there are addresses related to bowling aggression/defensiveness included under "Testing". I think there are likely other memory addresses that decide the effectiveness of the bowler so if anyone figures it out please do share.

Thanks for the reply. I have been playing around with these fields and have noticed that the Bowling Type 2 number seems to vary a lot. Quite a few players have 0 then the others a number between 0 and 240 or so, even if they are the same bowler type. Bowling type 1 can also vary between bowlers with the same action. RMF can be 96 or 224 for example. I can't work out a pattern for bowling type 2 to see if this has any impact on performance yet but will keep experimenting

alrounder80
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by alrounder80 »

Changing the Player Type and Keeper/Batting Hand values to try and get a player to be a wicket keeper/pure batsman etc ended up changing the player type for players throughout the database. Any ideas how to fix this or have I ruined my save? Going to other saves to try and replicate the values of each player doesn't work, the values almost always change to some other number when you try and set it to a specific number.

Orb
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Orb »

Hey, some of the previous versions had dropdowns for the value. Stuff like Batting Preference gets kinda hard to calculate, and I don't even remember where to find the individual values anymore.

Reckon it would be possible to just put in the dropdown and let us choose visually? Of course, if it's too much, not an issue. I'm sure older users will be able to figure it out, but the newer ones may have trouble in the area.

Edit: Also, what are the values for the new Catching/Keeping attribute? Since it's new, do we know how altering the value of that for individual players affects them yet?

kharche@gmail.com
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kharche@gmail.com »

Any plans on a full feature cheat table?

kharche@gmail.com
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kharche@gmail.com »

Anyone knows about an updated full feature cheat table for CC2023? @freefort any update?

freefort
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by freefort »

What kind of features were you hoping for?

For the dropdowns or for more precise values, there is no decrypted db available so changes are by trial and error, or by using the good old approach of finding someone you like and copying their attributes over. I had included some values that might be useful in the notes of the table.

pfunkboy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pfunkboy »

freefort wrote:
Fri Oct 06, 2023 6:03 pm
What kind of features were you hoping for?

For the dropdowns or for more precise values, there is no decrypted db available so changes are by trial and error, or by using the good old approach of finding someone you like and copying their attributes over. I had included some values that might be useful in the notes of the table.
Cant speak for the poster but yeah the old dropdown menus were great, but thanks for explaining why they cant be done now.