Dagdy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [REQUEST] Quasimorph: End of Dream

Post by Dagdy »

Dickincorp wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:08 pm
v0.6 updated table

God mode ( @VampTY , your god mode thanks :) )
weapon durability
ammo (no reload)
Quazi-level
Hunger
Reputation (item exchanges)
Can't seem to get Reputation to work. How do you make it work, if you have a step-by-step method?

Dickincorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Dickincorp »

Dagdy wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:30 pm
Dickincorp wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2024 4:08 pm
v0.6 updated table

God mode ( @VampTY , your god mode thanks :) )
weapon durability
ammo (no reload)
Quazi-level
Hunger
Reputation (item exchanges)
Can't seem to get Reputation to work. How do you make it work, if you have a step-by-step method?
Before it will work you need to put in at least one item for exchange, then activate the cheat, after that any item should work and be at 999 every time.
*Edit* it worked for me in 2 ways.
-Enter game, Activate Quazimorph-Mono and Quazimorph -- Then -- Rep 1 & Rep 2. Put ANY item in and exchange. Any item will work for ALL factions.
-Enter game, Activate Quazimorph-Mono and Quazimorph -- Then -- Rep 1 & Rep 2 (then uncheck) and Put an item in for a one time 999 rep exchange

Dagdy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dagdy »

Dickincorp wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:35 pm

Before it will work you need to put in at least one item for exchange, then activate the cheat, after that any item should work and be at 999 every time.
*Edit* it worked for me in 2 ways.
-Enter game, Activate Quazimorph-Mono and Quazimorph -- Then -- Rep 1 & Rep 2. Put ANY item in and exchange. Any item will work for ALL factions.
-Enter game, Activate Quazimorph-Mono and Quazimorph -- Then -- Rep 1 & Rep 2 (then uncheck) and Put an item in for a one time 999 rep exchange
I followed all three different methods, I've re-validated my 0.6 version multiple times and I've even tried going into the beta and re-doing it.
It keeps telling me the AOBscan couldn't get all the results.

EDIT 1:
Activating Mono gives me this error.
"Failure injecting the MonoDatacollector library:dllInject failed: Failed to allocate memory
Force load module failed:dllInject failed: Failed to allocate memory
Force load module failed:Unable to open file "KERNEL32.dll" "

EDIT 2:
Okay I bought the new version of Cheat Engine and re-tried.
This time Mono is apparently working fine with no errors mentioned in the logs, but attempting to click on REP 1 or REP 2 just lists "Error: Not all results found".

Dagdy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dagdy »

We (and by that I mean one guy did all the work while I watched with my lack of cheat-engine knowledge) managed to create a script that should work on the current patch, for every user.

Step by Step guide.
1. Click on Get Faction (twice to enable Mono).
2. Wait a little, then get some addresses. The one you want is MONTEY (the others are for testing reasons).
3. Go to the trading screen (I use Fast Trading) and edit the MONTEY value to some ridiculous value like 5000.
4. Add a single item of value.
5. Trade in, and profit.

You can also use the trading screen of the appropriate station to change faction reputation.
Power is a leftover thing I was too lazy to remove.

EDIT: Still works as of 0.62
ADDENDUM: Some users are having trouble (I don't know why) with code line 8. The reason for it seems to be activating the cheat, closing CE and trying again to use it since it has already inserted some code. In case it makes any difference, I use the 64-bit-SSE version of the CE application. If you still can't get it to work, then I legitimately have no clue. :dry:
Pirated versions of the game don't work, this is specifically for the Steam version.
Attachments
Quasimorph-06-Faction.CT
(4.86 KiB) Downloaded 280 times