Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Tethus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Honkai: Star Rail

Post by Tethus »

vladnil wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 3:15 pm
Привет! Можешь в лс подробней объяснить, как ты уровни сломал? И если ещё что-то, что можно ломануть?
Бой длится 1 минуту итог - ошибка 2002 и все по новому. Будим искать дальше.......
server-side

можно попробовать разные множители урона поискать

CroixBartel
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CroixBartel »

Tethus wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 5:14 pm
vladnil wrote:
Tue May 02, 2023 3:15 pm
Привет! Можешь в лс подробней объяснить, как ты уровни сломал? И если ещё что-то, что можно ломануть?
Бой длится 1 минуту итог - ошибка 2002 и все по новому. Будим искать дальше.......
server-side

можно попробовать разные множители урона поискать
Visual Effect, Not real effect. No way no one managed to bypass damage or lvl cap for the game. Admins should inspect and ban for sharing lies.

vladnil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vladnil »

Visual Effect, Not real effect. No way no one managed to bypass damage or lvl cap for the game. Admins should inspect and ban for sharing lies.
They said it doesn't work!
Writing so categorically that (No way no one managed to bypass damage or lvl cap for the game.)
How quickly you give up!
Remember Genshin XYZ
ps:
Skill point cost - noticed that if you set it to 3 instead of 5 the 2002 error kicks in much less.

Tethus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tethus »

vladnil wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 6:24 pm
Writing so categorically that (No way no one managed to bypass damage or lvl cap for the game.)
How quickly you give up!
Remember Genshin XYZ
ps:
Skill point cost - noticed that if you set it to 3 instead of 5 the 2002 error kicks in much less.
YES! And if you use a few normal attack in battle it also will less kicks

mecrow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mecrow »

vladnil wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 6:24 pm
How quickly you give up!
Remember Genshin XYZ
ps:
it works

vladnil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vladnil »

It's not a problem to change the values, it's the execution that's the problem? It does not work !
Can you tell me what might be the problem?

infantry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by infantry »

this works or not?

imuffin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by imuffin »

iamjosave1123 wrote:
Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:44 pm
Skill point cost inf
error :c

Reziek
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Reziek »

Can someone give me a bypass and a script please?

khidzz29
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by khidzz29 »

Once I inject with Extreme Injector how can I see the menu? Nothing happens for me

IinuxI
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by IinuxI »

Hopefully they can! all my ki

tofu92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tofu92 »

If you don't know how to compile c++ projects in an IDE, you won't be able to use the bypass method anyway.

vladnil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vladnil »

tofu92 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:22 am
If you don't know how to compile c++ projects in an IDE, you won't be able to use the bypass method anyway.
[Link]

2.Load C++ and wait for the download and installation to complete.

3.In the Visual Studio main menu, click "Open Project" and select "Star-Rail-GC.sln". (I assume you have already downloaded and extracted the zip file from Z4ee ghub, if you don't have it, you can refer to the link from the previous post)

4.Once you open it, switch from Debug mode to Release mode, and then click Build and select Build Solution or you can press CTRL+SHIFT+B.

tofu92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tofu92 »

vladnil wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 5:47 am
tofu92 wrote:
Mon May 08, 2023 3:22 am
[Link]

2.Load C++ and wait for the download and installation to complete.

3.In the Visual Studio main menu, click "Open Project" and select "Star-Rail-GC.sln". (I assume you have already downloaded and extracted the zip file from Z4ee ghub, if you don't have it, you can refer to the link from the previous post)

4.Once you open it, switch from Debug mode to Release mode, and then click Build and select Build Solution or you can press CTRL+SHIFT+B.
Sorry I was responding more to the last couple of comments asking for a script. Just making a blanket statement that at the moment(AFAIK) there's no drag and drop fix or the like for bypassing the game's protection.

But yes, for anyone who is attempting to compile you also need to use [Link] to create a x64 minhook and import it into the project or else it will fail to compile since the hook.cpp calls for it.

git clone https://github.com/microsoft/vcpkg
.\vcpkg\bootstrap-vcpkg.bat
.\vcpkg install minhook:x64-windows

(you also need to make sure your current user profile is Unrestricted(if using Win10/11) ie 'Set-ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted CurrentUser ')

Then you need to inject it into the star rail executable using w/e will inject the newly built .dll file into the PE.

I was thinking about creating a script to automate this process because it does take a bit of time and isn't very user-friendly for users on the forum who aren't familiar with VS Studio/shell scripts.

vladnil
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by vladnil »

After completing Virtual Universe World 5, all the missions are gone?
And what to do next:?