Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
blu3eyez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Post by blu3eyez »

Anyone still has this cheat engine table? It was posted on CEF but I have no idea what happened, i googled for it and apparently they took everything down...

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Space Rangers HD: A War Apart

Post by Lord Blade »

Is this the one that had the weapon/part editing?

I remember having a table at one point where you could edit the stats on weapons and parts (instead of using the in game cheats which applied the weapon boosts to all pirates as well).

Drakkhen
Retired Donor
Retired Donor

Post by Drakkhen »

I did some digging around in my table collection and found a couple. Not sure which version you needed... I seem to have several.

Here's the latest version I have (seems to be for v2.1.1800). No idea if it will work for ya, but here you go!
Attachments
rangers_hd_2.1.1800_su2_436.ct
(187.25 KiB) Downloaded 66 times

blu3eyez
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blu3eyez »

Drakkhen wrote:
Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 pm
I did some digging around in my table collection and found a couple. Not sure which version you needed... I seem to have several.

Here's the latest version I have (seems to be for v2.1.1800). No idea if it will work for ya, but here you go!
It doesn't seem to work but thanks anyway! The latest version is 2.1.2170

Anyone has any info on it? I'd love to know the process the offsets for artifacts/equipment were found in.
I have tried a few ways and I haven't managed to get anywhere. Just basic things like money/points etc.