Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
RaDeX
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by RaDeX »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:56 am
It's exactly what happened: it started with a peaceful PM (sure, it had some content, like "gloating" that PWizard didn't like), then it turned into a flame-fest, got bashed around, called "hater" and addressed to ironically. Then the person whom I respected in the past for being a very good game-hacker showed me he completely ignored my remark and they don't basically care about the replies their own community issues. Yes, even if it's a 5-years old game.

So now, having laid that out, my intention was to expose their self-righteousness, which, of course, they'll keep on saying I hate them and that's what I wanted to do from the beginning. Well, I now do hate them. Really :) Will take any opportunity I have to expose their sorry arses. Simple.

I'm a persistent bastard, a "tick" on their back they won't be able to reach.

BR,
Sun
They will probably just ban you, but then you just make another account and the cycle continues :lol:. It's not the first time they were nailed (I remember h4x0r calling them out for something, and then fearlessrevolution Doxed him if I recall correctly :lol: - @STN didn't they threaten you with that as well?) and it won't be the last.

Let's not forget though; because fearlessrevolution adapted someone else's work, its ""their own original creation"" and they are not in violation of any license/etc. :lol:

starblade
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by starblade »

what is the reason for this cheatmaker-war?
why can't ppl work together? i guess it's the money? (CheatHap.)

but i love the tables and you all as they publisher, CE in general, MAF, Haxor too.
in most case the CE-community is very kindly.

well.....i'm here for information 'bout the unsigned CE, linked from STN (Ghost Recon Wildlands Topic)

i didn't find any information how to get an unsig. CE

some one can give me a helpful link?

sry for offtopic

best regards

Star