Ghost Recon Wildlands

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by STN » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:10 pm

Amazing work Sunbeam! 8-) I thought Caliber reversed Easyanticheat...this is shocking.

MAF is not any different, he's NOW claiming EAC is "easy to bypass" and he will make a trainer soon hahaa. I doubt you will get any thanks or a link to your site (ironic how he forces everyone to and sends copyright strikes to those who don't). What a clusterfuck, perhaps i should delete this thread too and hide the bypass then claim look at my leet skills eac be eazy hahaa...nah i don't give a fuck.

I am going to credit you for the bypass since you kindly shared it with us and fisherprice properly...i have no shame in admitting i gave up and EAC is NOT easy to bypass.

Again, awesome shit :D

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:12 pm

If you have a recompiled CE, do share. EAC seems to detect it. Can't debug right now. Then we worry about crediting :D

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:17 pm

mgr.inz.Player shared his in another thread (unsigned) that works with re7 (denuvo)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xhxbywqvb ... ned+CE.rar

If it doesn't work, i can share mine recompiled version but i haven't changed anything much in it.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Well, it's not about unsigned CEs here. It's all about being able to debug the game. With official CE and kernel driver loaded, EAC bitches. Even if you close CE interface, you're still told to close Cheat Engine :) So it's the driver being detected. If you use unsigned CE, you can't load the driver at all. Also, the VEH one doesn't work (guess cuz it's blocked from ring3).

EDIT: This - https://www.unknowncheats[dot]me/forum/dayz-sa/107107-make-your-external-hack-undetectable-battleye-bypass.html - might do the trick. Let's see :)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:36 pm

Skype!

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:21 pm

This was my lucky day:

- I've reported a trainer not working to CH and got gang-banged;
- I've been completely ignored, lied to - that Caliber has tested himself the trainer I referred to, his trainer, wasting his time and he reported it works for him;
- this is the video showing how good it works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjW2CwIpCTI (no clue what's he been smoking)
- I've seen gloating here and there on how mighty CH is, when all they do is use other people's work (yeah, they do code their own tools, but the methods to bypass various protections aren't theirs; remember, it's the method that count, not how you apply it; there are tons of means to apply them)

At the end of the day, I got exactly where CH has had me all along: me hating the guts out of them (I did state I don't hate them in various PMs; now I do). There's nothing more instigative than being ignored (and proving it). And this is how good I am at investigating and showing them they're not what/who they always claim to be.

BR,
Sun

P.S.: I'll create a separate topic displaying the various PMs I've exchanged with PWizard, the almighty CH boss. Although I intended these to be private, thinking I speak with human beings, I soon realized there was no point. Defacing all the way is what they deserve.

Darkedone02
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darkedone02 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:41 pm

Sunbeam, I love your work and you make me love cheat engine even work... good work!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:52 am

Cheat table is here
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=281

The reason MAF can't release a trainer yet is (but he will soon now that table is live) because the game has encrypted values, he's welcome to look at my stuff (like he's not gonna do that huh ;)).

++METHOS
Administration
Administration

Post by ++METHOS » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:59 am

This thread is too funny. SunBeam, you make me laugh. Good work.

h3x1c
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by h3x1c » Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:11 am

The thing about CH that kills me is that when someone points the finger at them, they react like people are saying they're not skilled enough to do whatever. No. It's about how impossibly fast they keep up with releases for games -- be it new trainers or updating trainers for existing games that have updates. What you've shown here, SunBeam, is proof-positive that their business model simply doesn't allow for all in-house work. Why do it all when you can get good at plug-and-play or reversing the work of the surrounding community, then cash in? It's blatantly obvious and they're complete retards if they think people can't put that together.

Good job sticking it to them. If they didn't talk so much shit and act self-righteous, they wouldn't be inviting this amount of scrutiny. Time to hold their feet to the fire now.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:56 am

It's exactly what happened: it started with a peaceful PM (sure, it had some content, like "gloating" that PWizard didn't like), then it turned into a flame-fest, got bashed around, called "hater" and addressed to ironically. Then the person whom I respected in the past for being a very good game-hacker showed me he completely ignored my remark and they don't basically care about the replies their own community issues. Yes, even if it's a 5-years old game.

So now, having laid that out, my intention was to expose their self-righteousness, which, of course, they'll keep on saying I hate them and that's what I wanted to do from the beginning. Well, I now do hate them. Really :) Will take any opportunity I have to expose their sorry arses. Simple.

I'm a persistent bastard, a "tick" on their back they won't be able to reach.

BR,
Sun

Darkedone02
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darkedone02 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:17 am

I don't care much for Pwizard at all... before I found Cheat Engine, I was with someone else that make trainers by the name of h4x0r's, I used to download his trainers over at gamecopyworld's, when i was over at the forums over there... both caliber/Pwizard and h4x0r's been having conflicts back and forth, over who ripped who and how Pwizard set up defenses on their own end to prevent anyone from downloading their trainers if you used h4x0r's trainers, and h4x0r's end up attaching their form of DRM on their trainer where you have to log in to their website to use such trainers... I grew tired of it and been wondering the internet, downloading trainers from homeofgamehacking, lingon's (whenever they work), and fling's trainers until I discovered Cheat Engine and learn how to use cheat engine a bit to use these tables that the community posted.

I won't ever download Pwizard's trainers (I rather download a russian ripped version of their's over the official at anytime if necessary) at all... and I will get ripped off anyway if I succumb to their greedy ass payment system.

RaDeX
Administration
Administration

Post by RaDeX » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:17 am

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2017 7:56 am
It's exactly what happened: it started with a peaceful PM (sure, it had some content, like "gloating" that PWizard didn't like), then it turned into a flame-fest, got bashed around, called "hater" and addressed to ironically. Then the person whom I respected in the past for being a very good game-hacker showed me he completely ignored my remark and they don't basically care about the replies their own community issues. Yes, even if it's a 5-years old game.

So now, having laid that out, my intention was to expose their self-righteousness, which, of course, they'll keep on saying I hate them and that's what I wanted to do from the beginning. Well, I now do hate them. Really :) Will take any opportunity I have to expose their sorry arses. Simple.

I'm a persistent bastard, a "tick" on their back they won't be able to reach.

BR,
Sun
They will probably just ban you, but then you just make another account and the cycle continues :lol:. It's not the first time they were nailed (I remember h4x0r calling them out for something, and then CheatHappens Doxed him if I recall correctly :lol: - @STN didn't they threaten you with that as well?) and it won't be the last.

Let's not forget though; because CheatHappens adapted someone else's work, its ""their own original creation"" and they are not in violation of any license/etc. :lol:

starblade
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by starblade » Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:46 pm

what is the reason for this cheatmaker-war?
why can't ppl work together? i guess it's the money? (CheatHap.)

but i love the tables and you all as they publisher, CE in general, MAF, Haxor too.
in most case the CE-community is very kindly.

well.....i'm here for information 'bout the unsigned CE, linked from STN (Ghost Recon Wildlands Topic)

i didn't find any information how to get an unsig. CE

some one can give me a helpful link?

sry for offtopic

best regards

Star