Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
STN
Founder
Founder

Re: Ghost Recon Wildlands

Post by STN » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:17 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:56 pm
The usual from CH, am not surprised. What I was suggesting is simple: if you have Watch Dogs 2, debug the crap out of it. GetCommandLineA/W are two APIs you can hook and see where that "-eac" (or what it was) is parsed and what piece of code it skips. Then study that code, check the callers, if it points to proprietary EAC DLLs or exports or whatever. Check the same in Wildlands and if you can't figure a path from the command line, look for callers to the same functions Watch Dogs 2 skipped when using the command line. It's common logic. I'd love to help, but buying a game just to prove a point is pretty much doing what PWizard does. Gloating.
I can't be arsed to reverse an anticheat designed for multiplayer. Like if i want to go down that path, i may as well start releasing online cheats.

Fuck Ubishit for being the only one with a problem with single player cheats, they are not the only ones to use EAC but the only ones with a hate for offline cheats and ironically you can see their own dev asking on CE forums for cheats :lol: - http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic. ... 52#5719552

I'll just skip this like For Honor and get a refund. Game looked nice but eh.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

CunnyLingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CunnyLingus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 pm

I haven't finished downloading yet but try this.

Disable the game's anti-cheat system by launching it with the command -eac_launcher. To do so if launching the game through Uplay, right-click it -> click "View game details -> select "Properties" from the menu -> click "Add launch arguments" -> input -eac_launcher into the field; if you have the Steam version, right-click it -> click "Properties" -> click "Set launch options" -> input -eac_launcher into the field. Alternatively, if you're running either version via a desktop shortcut, you can achieve the same result by righting-click it -> clicking "Properties" and -> adding -eac_launcher to end of the target field, separating the two with a space.
Note: Disabling EAC will also completely disable the the multiplayer component.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:03 pm

CunnyLingus wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:59 pm
I haven't finished downloading yet but try this.

Disable the game's anti-cheat system by launching it with the command -eac_launcher. To do so if launching the game through Uplay, right-click it -> click "View game details -> select "Properties" from the menu -> click "Add launch arguments" -> input -eac_launcher into the field; if you have the Steam version, right-click it -> click "Properties" -> click "Set launch options" -> input -eac_launcher into the field. Alternatively, if you're running either version via a desktop shortcut, you can achieve the same result by righting-click it -> clicking "Properties" and -> adding -eac_launcher to end of the target field, separating the two with a space.
Note: Disabling EAC will also completely disable the the multiplayer component.
Yeah that won't work with Ghost Recon. It did with Watch Dogs 2 and For Honor (a variation of it) but FH has online values.

For a moment there i thought you noticed something that i missed.
For site updates, follow FRF's official Twitter, Facebook

CunnyLingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CunnyLingus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback.....

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:33 pm

^ We shall see about that. As I said, using that parameter does something code-wise (skips some execution/initialization). This effect is what should be studied. If identical in GR:H, patch it. If not, tracing to the init functions should be a cake-walk. Unless obfu/Denuvo, something I've not yet accounted for.

CunnyLingus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by CunnyLingus » Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:57 pm

CH cracked it. They have a trainer out for this game.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:08 pm

I don't see it unless its in private section?

Darkedone02
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darkedone02 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:58 pm

well it's good news we cracked the EAC, i'm not interested into the multiplayer aspect of the game, i'm more interested in only the single player stuff. it sucks that ubisoft is trying to take down our freedom to cheat, but i can understand they trying to make their games hack-free for the multiplayer community since people are tired of people cheating in multiplayer.

The Mogician
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by The Mogician » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:27 am

I didn't see how to bypass EAC, any word on that?

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:58 pm

Had a quick look: game uses AnvilNEXT engine (or at least the underlying layer, Scimitar). I'm guessing the inner-functionality is pretty much the same with what I've seen in Unity/Syndicate. Makes no sense to waste time figuring out an EAC bypass, when CH did it already. Let's make it public.

Darkedone02
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Darkedone02 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:43 pm

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:58 pm
Had a quick look: game uses AnvilNEXT engine (or at least the underlying layer, Scimitar). I'm guessing the inner-functionality is pretty much the same with what I've seen in Unity/Syndicate. Makes no sense to waste time figuring out an EAC bypass, when CH did it already. Let's make it public.
won't that kinda piss of pwizard/caliber off when we display how to bypass the EAC since he didn't reveal the method? He most have a reason why he withhold the infomation in the first place.

The Mogician
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by The Mogician » Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:20 pm

Well, if we can figure a way out, that would be wonderful!

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:01 pm

Considering the recent DDoS of CE/CEF and the notification letter Dark Byte received, PWizard is simply covering his ass. Their solution doesn't alter game files, but does alter game memory. Won't be shared with the public, because it's a driver: EACGuard.sys digitally signed in a funny way:

- query Services manager for NoEasyAntiCheat "service"
- if it doesn't exist, write EACGuard.sys file to disk
- create above mentioned "service" (it's the actual driver)

That's about how far I've gone. For now. I don't have the time to play the game or hack it, but boy do I love reversing.

BR,
Sun

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:38 pm

Remember how I said the driver's name is EACGuard.sys? Well, now, CH uses someone else's work :)

I was going to say the only person I know of capable of coding a driver that'd do KeStackAttachProcess and restore WPM/RPM is none other than Dark Byte, though I couldn't wrap my head around why he'd help them.. But CH took it up one notch.

See this: [url]https://www.unknowncheats[dot]me/forum/anti-cheat-bypass/197438-eacguard-binary-driver.html[/url].

You can find the driver for download here: [url]https://www.unknowncheats[dot]me/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=19268[/url].

The file CH trainer dumps to disk in C:\Users\<name>\Cheathappens\Work is 100% identical to the one posted on UnKnoWnCheaTs forum.

So much for the vote of confidence, PWizard. After gloating like a piece of shit and acting like it when responding to my peaceful PMs, then having the balls to state "we'll think about it, if we're going to release the trainer or not" getting us to think "maybe they're doing something that would trigger a red flag on either Ubisoft or EAC itself", to find this.. as in people will figure it out.. you said "fuck it, let's release it, we get more traffic". Well, you're no less than those people you're often accusing of stealing CH's work.

Do tell us again how CH was first, please. And a very well deserved FUCK OFF to both of you (Caliber as well):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oy16M5ujFk
Last edited by STN on Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out UC links, they don't deserve a linkback as they have supported a ripper in past.

SunBeam
Trouble Makers
Trouble Makers

Post by SunBeam » Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:10 pm

And this is the bypass that works so far with the game: https://www.unknowncheats[dot]me/forum/paladins/205169-eac-bypass-3.html. WIN64AST 1.1 beta 7 + EACGuard.sys. Load tool, load driver (even if it says it failed loading), close tool, Yes on driver unloading (refers to its own driver), open game, open CE. Memory is available now. Only thing I can't do, for now, is debug. That's cuz CE is detected (standard DLLs fail loading).