[Request] Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection 1+2

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection 1+2

Post by smashbro596 »

what does it take for the soul weapons in 6 to update? its values arent showing up?

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

Regarding BN4.
In the Japanese version of GBA, non-battle code required "fix RAM address" code.(PAR code) So it's impossible to find any other code unless we can find it in MMBNLC.

These are what we call "FIx Ram Address" Codes.(Decrypted)
08006118:2400
08006118:4C1B
I don't know the details, but these are probably "ROM area" addresses. It seems very difficult to find.

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

question. in bn6 could we get a rush food pointer?
also i cant seem to get the soul weapons pointer working. i tried using a soul weapon furing the evil spirit minigame and it doesnt change anything with the pointer.

Katcher12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Katcher12 »

I see there's a cheat table for Style Changes in BN2. Is there one for BN3 yet? Even though it's only 100 battles in 3 as opposed to 2's 280 it's still tedious especially when you wanna grind out all the style exclusive programs

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:57 pm
also i cant seem to get the soul weapons pointer working. i tried using a soul weapon furing the evil spirit minigame and it doesnt change anything with the pointer.
Doesn't this work?(Soul Weapons)
80204EA8:06060606

In the Japanese GBA version, the Rush Food code requires three memory addresses. (Version ID(Gregar or Falzar),number of rush foods, and the mysterious value at the end) I have no idea what the memory address of third mystery value is for, So it seems a little difficult.Also, just getting rush food doesn't make sense. You need the code to display ”the panel”. (Once you buy it,No problem. Maybe.)

smashbro596
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by smashbro596 »

allenwalker34 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:08 pm
smashbro596 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 8:57 pm
Doesn't this work?(Soul Weapons)
80204EA8:06060606

In the Japanese GBA version, the Rush Food code requires three memory addresses. (Version ID(Gregar or Falzar),number of rush foods, and the mysterious value at the end) I have no idea what the memory address of third mystery value is for, So it seems a little difficult.Also, just getting rush food doesn't make sense. You need the code to display ”the panel”. (Once you buy it,No problem. Maybe.)
that pointer indeed does work. thanks.

Necro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Necro »

Has anyone tried making cheats with the patch cards? I was going to try tonight, but figured I would probably be too inexperienced to make anything worthwhile with them.
Some of them like the "add zeny" cards and whatnot might be a solution to the problem with hacking zeny breaking your game.

EDIT:
Ok, so in Battle Network 6: Gregar, I found if you lock the value at address 80205A72, you can infinitely reuse the 30,000z patch card and it won't break your zeny.
I couldn't find a pointer for it, but I restarted my game multiple times, and even my PC and the address stayed the same.
I'll upload it here so someone who knows more about this stuff than me can poke at it if they want.
Attachments
MMBNLC2 Test.CT
(449 Bytes) Downloaded 504 times

kotatu000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kotatu000 »

Necro wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:59 pm
Has anyone tried making cheats with the patch cards? I was going to try tonight, but figured I would probably be too inexperienced to make anything worthwhile with them.
Some of them like the "add zeny" cards and whatnot might be a solution to the problem with hacking zeny breaking your game.

EDIT:
Ok, so in Battle Network 6: Gregar, I found if you lock the value at address 80205A72, you can infinitely reuse the 30,000z patch card and it won't break your zeny.
I couldn't find a pointer for it, but I restarted my game multiple times, and even my PC and the address stayed the same.
I'll upload it here so someone who knows more about this stuff than me can poke at it if they want.

Thanks for your great ideas.
It was done correctly and did the same with MMBN5!

ChucklesTheJester
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ChucklesTheJester »

bassforte wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 10:40 pm
First one of these so let me know if it needs anything. Cheat table for MMBN2 to select styles. First one is the Style EXP from earlier in the thread, set to at least 280 to trigger a style change on your next battle. The rest of them are the entries for each possible style. Set them from 1-3 to add the style to your listing at V1/V2/V3. You can only hold 3 at once so don't enable more than that. Hubstyle is included.
could it be possible to do this for bn3 as well?

allenwalker34
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by allenwalker34 »

I made a cheat for MMBN3's "style change".Existing ones only apply to Guts style, so all other styles are now supported.EXP for each style are both points for leveling up and becoming a style.
Attachments
MMBN3Styles.CT
(2.21 KiB) Downloaded 401 times

MichizaneAsanuma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MichizaneAsanuma »

Okay. So I am currently playing MMBN5Protoman and when I increase the amount of zenny and bugfrags that I have, the cheatengine changes it to 0 and stays that way, so is there no way to increase Your zenny and bugfrags? I also tried with new game of MMBN5Colonel to see what would happen if i save the changes and tried to open up the game without cheatengine on and it stays at 0 forever, even when i get more zenny or more bug fragments it stays at 0 forever. is there something that i'm missing?

dokhiemlam
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dokhiemlam »

MichizaneAsanuma wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 12:53 am
Okay. So I am currently playing MMBN5Protoman and when I increase the amount of zenny and bugfrags that I have, the cheatengine changes it to 0 and stays that way, so is there no way to increase Your zenny and bugfrags? I also tried with new game of MMBN5Colonel to see what would happen if i save the changes and tried to open up the game without cheatengine on and it stays at 0 forever, even when i get more zenny or more bug fragments it stays at 0 forever. is there something that i'm missing?
Find a green mys to get Zenny and the search the how much you got. Do the second or third until you got result. Change value to the amount you want and freeze it so the next Zenny or bug frag you got will be that amount. If you got chip it'll error in script so make sure save before get green mys. The address won't change after load. The same for BN4,6

shishi4416
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by shishi4416 »

The SP chips for MMBN4-6 are determined in power by the corresponding navi delete time.
I would like a table to edit this delete time.

kotatu000
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kotatu000 »

MichizaneAsanuma wrote:
Unfortunately, no solutions have been proposed in this thread yet.
You can recover by changing the value back to the number before it became 0, but if you forget to do this, please restore your save data from a backup.

MichizaneAsanuma
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MichizaneAsanuma »

kotatu000 wrote:
Wed May 03, 2023 2:03 pm
MichizaneAsanuma wrote:
Unfortunately, no solutions have been proposed in this thread yet.
You can recover by changing the value back to the number before it became 0, but if you forget to do this, please restore your save data from a backup.
Okay. So it wasn't just me that was having this problem. I was looking around the other posts to see if anyone mentioned this issue, but I didn't see it. Maybe I'm just blind and missed it, but I'm glad to see that it is indeed an issue and that it would be best to just not mess with Zenny and Bugfrags. Thank you for replying