[Request] Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Skullverton
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

[Request] Tiny Tina's Wonderlands

Post by Skullverton »

Hello there.

I had to register because I have a special problem. For you professionals, it's probably just a fingertip... I already tried the searching function but found nothing.

I finally got Tiny Tinas Wonderlands on Steam (!) and in the absence of a working trainer I first tried my hand at making my own, as usual. But unfortunately my skills are only very rudimentary.

I found a few addresses, but they all don't work as they should. I don't want to list it all, that would go too far here (just a quick example: 6 addresses for gold - and they all change and access this one "right" value that I can't find).

What irritates me in general is the fact that I found CE tables for the Epic version, but none for Steam.
Is the approach so different? Because - surprise - the Epic table doesn't work...

In any case, I am looking for a working table for Steam. Can I "commission" someone to do this? It would only have to be a few values. Or who could I contact?

Oh - BTW: I'm not sure if the game is a single player. Because I play it "offline" for my own, without others.

Cheers, Skullverton