[REQ] The Pegasus Expedition

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] The Pegasus Expedition

Post by CaesarCzech »

Game is out of early access so im bumping this up.

CaesarCzech
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CaesarCzech »

Custom Difficulty values appear to be float and work when adjusted via cheat engine. adjust both floats and freeze them and that difficulty option will scale. this mean you can start with 90000 resources etc. so basically while the view of difficulty will be stuck for example on 200 in reality it will change allowing you essentially insane production of resources, insane starting diplomacy etc. even fleet godmode.

Edit: Okay be carefull and only set fleet avoidance and attack to 99 otherwise it will bug out the story later as it wont correctly detect the fleets.

fearlessengineer333
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fearlessengineer333 »

Wow, what program did you use to view and compile the dll's? Id like to see if I can learn that. I used JetBrns to view what I'd want to change but no idea how to compile it all and export to a dll.

I basically just want to reduce the energy upkeep of transit and supply hubs to almost nothing.
Fahry wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:14 am
TheGodUncle wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:37 pm
I've tried searching for energy in both my saves and by using cheat engine but I can't change it's value. Has someone figured out how to change energy?
Simply changing energy value won't work, you have to freeze it for supply lines to work.

This should allow usage of supply hub jumps regardless of energy.
Password - fearless

Added ability to add more than 3 equipment modules to flagship slot, game UI still shows only 1st 3 but puts more equipment in background adding stats to fleet. Personally I like few TrueAI modules as its damage reduction stacks up to 95% making fleet hard as nails plus its hullpoints and firepower beefs em even more. Add a nanomachine repair and nothing will stop your advance.

Fahry
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Fahry »

fearlessengineer333 wrote:
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:11 pm
Wow, what program did you use to view and compile the dll's? Id like to see if I can learn that. I used JetBrns to view what I'd want to change but no idea how to compile it all and export to a dll.

I basically just want to reduce the energy upkeep of transit and supply hubs to almost nothing.
You can find numerous .NET decompilers using google,I`ve used dnSpy ( [Link] )

velizare
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by velizare »

Fahry wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 8:14 am
TheGodUncle wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 6:37 pm
I've tried searching for energy in both my saves and by using cheat engine but I can't change it's value. Has someone figured out how to change energy?
Simply changing energy value won't work, you have to freeze it for supply lines to work.

This should allow usage of supply hub jumps regardless of energy.
Password - fearless

Added ability to add more than 3 equipment modules to flagship slot, game UI still shows only 1st 3 but puts more equipment in background adding stats to fleet. Personally I like few TrueAI modules as its damage reduction stacks up to 95% making fleet hard as nails plus its hullpoints and firepower beefs em even more. Add a nanomachine repair and nothing will stop your advance.
I'm having trouble to find the energy, could you guys please lend a hand? :)

by the way, the dll does not seem to work anymore, the game crashes by start.

neo90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by neo90 »

ive tried everything to find the research value. please someone tell me what im doing wrong.