Zeus and Poseidon

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
nairit
Noobzor
Noobzor

Zeus and Poseidon

Post by nairit »

Does anyone have this? For the GOG version, if it makes any difference.

tosasi
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Zeus and Poseidon

Post by tosasi »

1. max relationship
2. monuments [update on select]
3. trade reset [0]
Attachments
Zeus-gog.ct
(263.24 KiB) Downloaded 478 times

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

I put my table for Zeus + Poseidon , you can add it to tosasi because the tables are "complementary".
I have not done a thousand tests also report if some things are not working.
(The table 1.0 are based on a old box version// AOB script seems work on GOG version).

But first, I have to tell Tosasi, man, your script are clean and efficient, good work and sincerely, I am not able to do what you do.

For table or update of the table look here viewtopic.php?p=16822#p16822
Last edited by Shizuma on Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

trust990
Cheater
Cheater

Post by trust990 »

Shizuma wrote:
Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:27 pm
I put my table for Zeus + Poseidon , you can add it to tosasi because the tables are "complementary".
I have not done a thousand tests also report if some things are not working.
(The table 1.0 are based on a old box version// AOB script seems work on GOG version).

But first, I have to tell Tosasi, man, your script are clean and efficient, good work and sincerely, I am not able to do what you do.

Now some explanation of the table:
1. Common Script [AOB and CI]
- Workers for all: instantly, complete all workforce requirements of all buildings, excluding towers and Trireme. Work also if you dont have house or people in your town.
(When the script is active all new buildings are completed)

-Workers for all (for the tower of trireme dock): identical to the other but only for the tower and the Trireme dock's .

- Agora never loses food: for all agora, once the food marketer fill is reserves this one never lose.

- Agora never lose stuffs (wool, oil, wine, weapons, horses): same to the other but for all the other products you have.

2 Part Values [Only pointers]

- Monument - Felicity : If you have 0 enter a Value to have Commemorative Felicity monuments, usefull for make grow the "appeal value".

- Population: Some scenary require a some of people you can try to change and freeze the value (i having an other pointer for bigger luxe house but i lost it :[... )

3 Indu scripts [only CI] [less great than Tosasi equivalent Script]

-Dairy dont lose finish product reserves, watchout they need Goats to make cheese until the reserves are full.

-Workshop of oil and wine: same of the other, need raw olive and grapes to make finished product but once finish the reserves never be empty.
]

great job on the tablet. there was a tablet I had which makes the favor of the Olympian always active but I can't find it. either way great job to you and to Tosasi.

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

A tiny upgrade for the table, about houses, industries, and army.

@Trust if in find a way to localate the pointer or code part associate with the favor of the Olympian i try to realise your wish ;)

If some one know how can y change multiple precises codes, like replaces some "sub" by "nop" or "mov", with one only script or if some one have
exemple i am interessed.And if my presentation smell bad, tel me :p

Details of addings:
>Mainscript
No fire, no falling
building never in flame or falling down.
Fill cultures/sciences/water/healer for all houses
Houses dont need anymore visiting of Sciences/Cultures mens, Curator, Water carrier, Healer.
>Script Indus
Studio - no decrease
Bronze reserve dont decrease after production complete
Army scripts : new part with scripts about army (warships, troops, ...)
Remove Warships limite
Remove the limite building of warship warf.
Beta Scripts : new part with scripts in test and/or with strange action (but no crash or burning save) and can be ameliorated.
Max elites soldiers or allow you to use "Hoplites Pointers"
*soldiers spawn and vanish in the palace, think to build it*
Active the script and your the number of your best soldiers are multiplicated to the max (160 units) if you dont have soldiers, or just slingers, you can 'creat' hoplites/spearman with the "Hoplites Pointer".

Exemples: You start with x horsmen/chariots and xx hoplites/spearman, you active the script, horsemen number 'increase' to te maximum until replace all spearman.
If you start with 0 horsmen and x hoplites they numbers increase to the max, and replace the slingers.
If you active the script with no soldiers, with or without slingers, you can use the next pointer to give hoplites/spearman to palace.
Hoplites numbers (max value 160)
this pointer can be used to fix the number of hoplites/lancers in the Palace. (soldiers spawn and vanish in palace).
Attachments
Zeus.CT
v1.2
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 436 times
Last edited by Shizuma on Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.

fearless mods
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fearless mods »

um,just new at this thing i need to know is this a cheat code or something to bo3 or if yall planing on something on the army im lost...

Shizuma
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Shizuma »

Sorry i'm not sure to understand all the question (specially yall and bo3 words).

If you want to kow how use this table for the zeus game you may first download "cheat engine", instal it, download this table and open it.

About the beta part, it's a section with script who can make instable reactions, but nothing dramatic in last you can disactive the scripts in the beta part reload your last save to fix it.

I have rewrite the explanation part about the soldiers, with exemple and i think it's more clear now.

renorp
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renorp »

Shizuma wrote:
Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:38 pm
A tiny upgrade for the table, about houses, industries, and army.

@Trust if in find a way to localate the pointer or code part associate with the favor of the Olympian i try to realise your wish ;)

If some one know how can y change multiple precises codes, like replaces some "sub" by "nop" or "mov", with one only script or if some one have
exemple i am interessed.And if my presentation smell bad, tel me :p

Details of addings:
>Mainscript
No fire, no falling
building never in flame or falling down.
Fill cultures/sciences/water/healer for all houses
Houses dont need anymore visiting of Sciences/Cultures mens, Curator, Water carrier, Healer.
>Script Indus
Studio - no decrease
Bronze reserve dont decrease after production complete
Army scripts : new part with scripts about army (warships, troops, ...)
Remove Warships limite
Remove the limite building of warship warf.
Beta Scripts : new part with scripts in test and/or with strange action (but no crash or burning save) and can be ameliorated.
Max elites soldiers or allow you to use "Hoplites Pointers"
*soldiers spawn and vanish in the palace, think to build it*
Active the script and your the number of your best soldiers are multiplicated to the max (160 units) if you dont have soldiers, or just slingers, you can 'creat' hoplites/spearman with the "Hoplites Pointer".

Exemples: You start with x horsmen/chariots and xx hoplites/spearman, you active the script, horsemen number 'increase' to te maximum until replace all spearman.
If you start with 0 horsmen and x hoplites they numbers increase to the max, and replace the slingers.
If you active the script with no soldiers, with or without slingers, you can use the next pointer to give hoplites/spearman to palace.
Hoplites numbers (max value 160)
this pointer can be used to fix the number of hoplites/lancers in the Palace. (soldiers spawn and vanish in palace).
Thank you for the table! Can you make the same table for Pharaoh and Cleopatra?

doodleb3gs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by doodleb3gs »

Hello guys, is there any chance we could get an update on this classic game? I just bought it on steam (zeus+poseidon) and it seems different bits from different sheets work. Any chance at all??

trust990
Cheater
Cheater

Post by trust990 »

doodleb3gs wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 7:12 pm
Hello guys, is there any chance we could get an update on this classic game? I just bought it on steam (zeus+poseidon) and it seems different bits from different sheets work. Any chance at all??
What do you mean with update??

WuFeiling
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by WuFeiling »

I use Cheat Engine to find that there is a very interesting thing, which is related to STOREHOUSE storage capacity,address is Zeus.exe+1B29BF .

If you can't see the picture, please open this link.
The default value in this data is 4, and it is recommended to change it to 7.
The type is bytes, the most basic.