Post by DeanVantis »

GAME : Persona 5 Royal for Ryujinx

Requesting date/repeat day cheat.

Jojostar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: [Request] Persona 5 Royal Ryujinx

Post by Jojostar »

Here's a quick and simple cheat table for Ryujinx i made for myself. Alternatively you can also search for the day values like this:

April 09 = 08
April 17 = 16
April 18 = 17

and so on..

The offset from money doesn't seem to change so i'm just doing a search for money every time and then recalculating the new addresses.

EDIT: removed outdated table
Last edited by Jojostar on Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

jj021
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jj021 »

Requesting Social Stat and Social Link/Confidants Exp Cheats, Persona Compedium and Persona Editor... I know I'm asking for too much but if someone can do it i'd really appreciate it, I'm tired of grinding since I already played the game many times so I just want to play it for fun now...

Jojostar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jojostar »

The main's SP offset from money also does not change, and vice versa. Having said that, the addresses for the personas are immediately right after the main's SP address.

View it with the memory browser and you'll see. The persona's stats(before any item boosts) are five one-byte addresses in a row. ie. 03 04 02 04 05. The persona order is exactly as viewed in-game.

DeanVantis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeanVantis »

Definitely need Persona editor. Like their EXP specifically. Using Xp multiplier cheat benefits the allied Personas more.

DeanVantis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeanVantis »

Jojostar wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:46 am
The main's SP offset from money also does not change, and vice versa. Having said that, the addresses for the personas are immediately right after the main's SP address.

View it with the memory browser and you'll see. The persona's stats(before any item boosts) are five one-byte addresses in a row. ie. 03 04 02 04 05. The persona order is exactly as viewed in-game.
How do I get a Persona's total XP?

EDIT : Okay, the Persona's total XP is there in the membrowser as well. BEFORE the stat bytes.

Besides basic address finding I'm a complete newbie at CE so thanks for the tip on memory browsing, Jojostar.
This is exactly what I need since the xp multiplier from gba benefits the party personas more.

Jojostar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jojostar »

Here's another updated version. It's pretty basic, same as before, just search for money or anyone of the character's SP and then recalculate all the new addresses.

Head's up have a short key "Z" to set all the character's SP to 200.

As for repeating the day, just wait till the evening, change all four day addresses to one number less(ie. change day 38 to 37), and then go on with the evening's event. Once that concludes you'll repeat the day 38 again.
Attachments
RYUJINX P5R.CT
(4.42 KiB) Downloaded 5766 times

biriBiri44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by biriBiri44 »

Jojostar wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 6:25 am
Here's another updated version. It's pretty basic, same as before, just search for money or anyone of the character's SP and then recalculate all the new addresses.

As for repeating the day, just wait till the evening, change all four day addresses to one number less(ie. change day 38 to 37), and then go on with the evening's event. Once that concludes you'll repeat the day 38 again.
Heya, I used the table but only show ?? .did I do anything wrong? noob here, tq.

DeanVantis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeanVantis »

Jojostar wrote:

Thanks for the update. The "Persona 1 XP" is what I did as well. Just equip another Persona, it'll be the top one in menu and change it's XP. Easy.
biriBiri44 wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:39 am

Heya, I used the table but only show ?? .did I do anything wrong? noob here, tq.
Did you recalculate the new addresses? Gotta do that each time RyuJinx is opened.

Open the table, attach ryujinx process. Keep scanning for money address, copy that. Then right click "money" in the table and then "recalculate new addresses". SP, Day and xp should have values now.

biriBiri44
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by biriBiri44 »

DeanVantis wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 8:39 am
Jojostar wrote:

Thanks for the update. The "Persona 1 XP" is what I did as well. Just equip another Persona, it'll be the top one in menu and change it's XP. Easy.
biriBiri44 wrote:

Did you recalculate the new addresses? Gotta do that each time RyuJinx is opened.

Open the table, attach ryujinx process. Keep scanning for money address, copy that. Then right click "money" in the table and then "recalculate new addresses". SP, Day and xp should have values now.
alright, thank you for the guide, I checked online on how to recalculate address and tadaa, the cheat table is now usable. thanks fellow humankind

cl0udmaster
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cl0udmaster »

biriBiri44 wrote:
Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:38 am
DeanVantis wrote:
Jojostar wrote:

biriBiri44 wrote:

alright, thank you for the guide, I checked online on how to recalculate address and tadaa, the cheat table is now usable. thanks fellow humankind
I've found the adresses but the values keep changing and I cannot change the values becuase of it, also the updating the table kind of worked, but yea the values keep flashing a lot of random numbers. What should I do?

kyoko019
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kyoko019 »

DeanVantis wrote:
Jojostar wrote:

biriBiri44 wrote:

i cant search for money. what do i exactly search from ce? i searched my money and keep reducing it so i can find it but next time i hit Next Scan it doesnt show up anymore

DeanVantis
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DeanVantis »

cl0udmaster wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 3:29 am

I've found the adresses but the values keep changing and I cannot change the values becuase of it, also the updating the table kind of worked, but yea the values keep flashing a lot of random numbers. What should I do?
kyoko019 wrote:
Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:25 am

i cant search for money. what do i exactly search from ce? i searched my money and keep reducing it so i can find it but next time i hit Next Scan it doesnt show up anymore
The money value should show up when you hit scan after earning/buying.

With both Ryujinx and CE open,

1. After loading game search for your initial money value. Wait till scan is done.
2. Buy something or earn money depending on where you are (vending machine, mementos battle, etc)
3. For me the accurate address will show up when you only have 3 addresses in the search results. (Found: 3) They should all have the same values. Select and copy the topmost address, then in the table right click "money" and "recalculate new addresses".

If your money value is small it'll take a few more scans. Also no value should be changing randomly if all is done correctly. I've recalculated new addresses once every session and played for hours, the table works.

Remember to attach the correct process to CE too. (NOT Ryujinx Console, the one with the game name in it)

I'm a beginner at CE myself so if someone else can better explain please do so.

deuzim
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by deuzim »

Anyone has any idea how to look for confidant levels?

cazzone
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by cazzone »

im trying to change some skills but nothing working somenone have ideas?